Anyone meeting before the GF?

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Lazza

Anyone meeting before the GF?

Post by Lazza »

Brother Greg, as you know, I'm new to Nick's and I hope I have posted this in the right forum. Is anyone planning on meeting at the Cricketer's Arms or another pub/place before the grand final on Sat night? Where does legend Joffa do his great speech when the 'pies play at the Dome? As I will be coming down from Bendigo for the Grand Final, please let me know so that we can meet and have a drink & chat before the big game, like the former FTO members used to do at the Cricketers on a regular basis before night games.

Thanks in advance for any responses to my queries comrades.

Esto Collingwood Perpetua!
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Tessa, thanks for your quick reply. And please parden my country living embarrasing ignorance (!) but where or what is the Locker room? Is it a pub or a place inside or outside at the Dome?

Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Thanks Tessa and Greg.

Go Pies!