Nick Davis

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Not too happy I gather!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.........lets just leave it @ that Spidergirl....

Try to cheer up though!!!!! Image

GO PIES!!!!!!

Elvira....
davo rules

Nick Davis

Post by davo rules »

Poor Nick.... did everyone see how he broke his thumbs?... he is such a great guy i have talked to him before he is awesome!! i hope i get a chance to make him feel better coz i know i will be able to make him forget all about it!!!! i want to know if i am the only gurl that thinks nick is hot..... can i here what some other gurls think of him .....

thanks

davo rules
PieGirl_2

Post by PieGirl_2 »

Hes ugly
theres my opinion

~*~ Go Chippa ~*~
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

yeh spoke to him after the game and saw his thumbs

hahaha Magpiegal19 will kill u she apparently "owns Nick Davis" lol
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

I agree with Piegirl!!!...magpiegal will go crazy when she see's that another chick likes "her man"!!!

------------------
"gO aNtHoNy"....#23
CQ

Post by CQ »

well he played today so he cant be too hurt.
i would much prefer to perve on tarkyn.

Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

GO NICK DAVIS.

He kicks arse!!!

NICKY DAVIS KICKS ARSE!!!!!
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Well garls, I'm quite keen on Molloy as he's a big solid built boy and TARRANT!!! mmmmmmm hmmmmmmmm BABY, I like it alot!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Davis, yeeeaaahhhh nice !!!!!!!!!!

Elvira.....
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

Elvira....u like molloy!!! how lucky am i(not)....i get to see his face everyday cause there is a photo of him signed "To Joffa,go pies" then his autograph on it that my dad framed and its the first thing i see when i come outta my room cause its on the table outside the hallway!!!! He is alright looking but i like his build better!!!

--------------------
"gO AnThOnY"...#23
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Hey Em, how can anyone not like Molloys built body & to top it off, that pretty boy face!!!!
mmmmmm I like it, I like it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol....

OHH and hey, I wouldnt complain to waking up and seeing Molloys Pic every morning!!! That would actually make my day!! hahha!!!

I'm sure you have PLENTY of Anthony Rocca's Pics in your room that make your day !!!!!!!!!!!!!! True????

Elvira.....
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

TO TRUE elvira....i mean about the anthony rocca pics all around my room!!!

LOL...pretty boy face!!! r we talking about the same Jarrod Molloy here??? Jarrod Molloys looks are a MANS GOOD LOOKS but a PRETTY BOY LOOK is what James Hird looks like!!!

Im not saying molloy isnt cute though that that his build is much better!Image

-------------------
"gO AnThOnY"...#23

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!

[This message has been edited by eMmA (edited 04 May 2001).]
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

I think Jarrod has a GREAT MANS BODY and a pretty boy face!! I say this cause a few weeks ago I was reading the Footy record and there were some shots of Jarrod & he looked sooooooo pretty boyish (his face)....dont forget he is only 25! ummmmm dont know about James Hird being a pretty boy?????? More like Dumbo the elephant hahahhah! I cannot stand him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesnt surprise me that you have Pics of Anthony all over you room as you always say he rocks your world!!! What a performance he put on yesterday @ the G!!! Absolute BRILLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the Anthony we all KNOW and LOVE!!!! (NOT MORE THAN YOU THOUGH)!!!! lol...

ELVIRA...
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Jarrod..only 25 eh Image well i must say i didnt kno that hmmm
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Hi there Spidergirl, yeah Molloy is 25. Well according to the Footy record he is!!! He's sooooo mmmmmmmmm HOT!!!! Oh and Chris Tarrant too!!!!

Anyway, I read your posts and I tell you what, you make me laugh sometimes!!! Your a funny garl, keep it up!!!

Elvira........
CQ

Post by CQ »

yes tazza is pretty farkin good ay, and a smartarse 2!