Laugh at Essendope

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

WarrenerraW

Laugh at Essendope

Post by WarrenerraW »

bwah ha ha. loved watching their drug stained hearts shatter into pieces on the mcg in front of 80,000 people. those peptide junkies got what they deserved tonight. choke choke choke. karma is a biatch bummers. suck it up. now can we get bomber hahahahahahahahahahahahahha. woo hoo.
Woods Of Ypres
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Woods Of Ypres »

Suffer Dons!
Leading all game then Petrie went BANG BANG and it was done!
LOL
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 74 times

Post by Big T »

Oh please, they made it and we didn't and they played a cracking final. Just enjoy the game FFS.
Buon Giorno
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

^ I did enjoy the game, loved the way Essendope choked on their drugs.

HA HA HA!!!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
WarrenerraW

Post by WarrenerraW »

Big T wrote:Oh please, they made it and we didn't and they played a cracking final. Just enjoy the game FFS.

I did enjoy the game - It was a cracking final. I also enjoyed and took great satisfaction in seeing them lose. Is that so wrong hehe....
sixpoints

Post by sixpoints »

Big T wrote:Oh please, they made it and we didn't and they played a cracking final. Just enjoy the game FFS.
I enjoyed it.
33 points up well into the third quarter and they lose!
For all our troubles, Essenscum last just one week more and look like spuds as they surrender. Now it's 11 years since they've won a final & Ryder looks like he's walking.
Yes, I enjoyed it alright!
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

the only consolation i got from their loss is they'll have a worse draft pick than us and now they join 10 other clubs on the sidelines. they should have won by plenty.

as for the rancid mob that beat them ...
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

They should have bought drugs that last for more than half a game.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 224 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Piesnchess »

sixpoints wrote:
I enjoyed it.
33 points up well into the third quarter and they lose!
For all our troubles, Essenscum last just one week more and look like spuds as they surrender. Now it's 11 years since they've won a final & Ryder looks like he's walking.
Yes, I enjoyed it alright!
Yes, and I tell you what, I had no idea its been a decade since the dons last won a final, I was amazed. :shock: and to think, "perceptive fellow" on here whinge and moan about us, how the hell would the drongoes feel if WE had not won one final in ten years. :?: The buggers have been spoilt, that's for sure. :P
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

I'm with you Wazza, laugh plenty and laugh hard.

Hating Essendon is every Collingwood fans duty.

Arrogant knobs.

Only the "perceptive fellow" would want it any other way.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
Johnno75
Been liked: 45 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Now let's hope the tigers get thumped tomorrow to top it all off.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Why now? All?
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

I enjoyed seeing Ben Brown playing well, I am sure his grandfather was looking down impressed with the performance.
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

The Prototype wrote:I enjoyed seeing Ben Brown playing well, I am sure his grandfather was looking down impressed with the performance.
I recall a few knowledgeable people mentioning his name as a suitable draft selection for us last year after his performances with Werribee in the VFL.

He ended up going around the mark of the pick we gave up for White.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

swoop42 wrote:I recall a few knowledgeable people mentioning his name as a suitable draft selection for us last year after his performances with Werribee in the VFL.

He ended up going around the mark of the pick we gave up for White.
I was also hoping he'd get to the Pies, I'd seen him playing senior footy at both Glenorchy and Devonport a little for the Mariners. He'd suffered two shoulder injuries and a knee injury was a pretty quick healer as he did his shoulder before the Under 18 Carnival one year and was back ready in about 4 weeks for Glenorchy.

Played a fair bit forward for Glenorchy, his uncle is James Manson, his grandfather Jim Manson was a legend for Glenorchy. His father Ashley Brown played for both Glenorchy and Devonport as well.