Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

SUCK SHIT SCUM...

We are laughing at your pathetic excuse for a football club.
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Jezza wrote:It's back. Let the laughing begin!!! :twisted: :lol: :lol:

I seriously can't believe we lost to this mob last week. :shock:

Petrie is going to kick 10 at this rate. :twisted:
Neither can I Jezza. Shows just how bad we are at our worst. I'm not laughing at the Scum this week, they got a fantastic laugh out of our crap game last week. I feel I owe it to them not to laugh so hard until we beat Geelong tomorrow. If we lose the the Cats there'll be NOTHING to laugh at for the rest of OUR season.

The fact is the Scum weren't much better last week, we were just so so so pathetic! :roll:
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by David »

Hey, even I'm willing to get in on this.

Hardy-ha-ha.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
MattyD

Post by MattyD »

won't even make the finals
Jezza
Has liked: 237 times
Been liked: 328 times

Post by Jezza »

Carlscum have slipped to 11th and could slip to 12th if Freo beats Melbourne tomorrow.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

David wrote:Hey, even I'm willing to get in on this.

Hardy-ha-ha.
Glad you could join the party

lol @ carlscum
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

jack_spain wrote:

Neither can I Jezza. Shows just how bad we are at our worst. I'm not laughing at the Scum this week, they got a fantastic laugh out of our crap game last week. I feel I owe it to them not to laugh so hard until we beat Geelong tomorrow. If we lose the the Cats there'll be NOTHING to laugh at for the rest of OUR season.

The fact is the Scum weren't much better last week, we were just so so so pathetic! :roll:
:x :x :evil: :evil: Yes, i cannot raise one smile myself. How the f-ck we lost to these pathetic arrogant turds last week is beyond me, i am bloody disgusted and as mad as hell. They are utter shit, yet pantsed us last week, how damn and utterly humiliating,losing to this pile of shit.!
WE could learn from North about killer instinct. ! :? :? :? :idea:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 81 times

Post by Big T »

Piesnchess wrote:
jack_spain wrote:

:x :x :evil: :evil: Yes, i cannot raise one smile myself. How the f-ck we lost to these pathetic arrogant turds last week is beyond me, i am bloody disgusted and as mad as hell. They are utter shit, yet pantsed us last week, how damn and utterly humiliating,losing to this pile of shit.!
WE could learn from North about killer instinct. ! :? :? :? :idea:
They have forwards who can kick goals. We have forwards who either kick points or don't get their hands on it. Current status.
Buon Giorno
Monco Matt

Post by Monco Matt »

The greatest thread known to man is back baby!!!!!

Thought it should go after they beat us for the second time last week but after watching that pathetic, gutless, bruise-free, heartless performance I am declaring the laughing back on!!!

The only question left to answer is why have we allowed ourselves to be bent over twice this year??? When clearly the blueprint to smashing Carlton has been presented every week but we for some reason choose to ignore it. Smarten up Pies, time to focus on an aggressive attack at the ball carrier if we want to win this thing.......oh yeh, and start playing man-on-man more often, zoning off simply allows time and space which never bloody beats a good side.
RED "BABY" CAVANAUGH: Didn't hear what the bet was.

MONCO: Your life.
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

My favourite time of nite

'Carlton supporter sook hour' on SEN

Nothing like sitting back after a hard night's work listening to scum supporters crying
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

did you feel the earthquake? the "epic centre" was at telstra dome at 10.26pm. it was carlton fans jumping off the bandwagon
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

OMFG how bad did we play last week!!!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

think positive wrote:OMFG how bad did we play last week!!!
This!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

We interrupt this regularly scheduled thread to take a live update from evryone's favourite message board, TankingCarlton.com.

Hailing TankingCarlscum, hailing TanktingCarlscum... are you receiving, over?
Simply disgraceful. On so many fronts.

Absolutely filthy at all and sundry.

What will the fallout be?
Oh, somewhere between radioactive and thermonuclear, I would think.
Close match. Almost pinched it in the end.

Time to drink lots.
What's your poison? Urine or milk of magnesia?
We are mentally weak.. We believe our own hype too much. This always happens the week after big wins.
Surely papers will be stamped after tonight. Simply a disgracefull coaching performance.
You reckopn Brad Scott wouldnt ve seen the Duigan up for ward move coming ?
Not picking Mitchell or Casboult, and leaving Watson to share the ruck with Kreuz was dumb.
Copping injuries again was unlucky
Getting reamed by the umps was unfair.
We are back where we were 5-6 years ago. We have to start again. New coach, big list changes etc. One winning final after all this pain and draft picks is a joke. Well, season over. Wont be going to the last home games.
thanks for STUFFN my weekend! you pack of peahearted fairies. First thing monday, every player shaves there head, and F#%@*%+ MANS UP! Put every player in a ring, first 10 who get knocked down get dropped! im over this crap!
Great solution. Your team is badly injured at the moment, so what do you do? Put 'em all in a ring and get 'em to belt the sh-t out of each other! :lol:
who cares anymore?
Quite right! Who really does care about your sh-thole of a club anymore?
Ratten is a shit kick on goal. those two set shots he missed from thirty out directly in front when game was in the balance really hurt
Eh, Ratten? Has Alfred E. Newman come out of retirement in your hour of need? Would certainly provide more as a player now than a coach! Or are you just blind?
TANK
Yep, you read that right. Back to their old tricks again. All that's missing are the paper bags and unmarked bills. Oh, wait...
As a good mate of mine who is a long time Essendon supporter said its Matty Knights all over again.

What a waste of a year.
I'll speak in a language that Ratts may be able to understand

1. how is it possible to lose a game by nearly 10 goals when you have 55 more possessions than the opposition ?

2. how is it possible to lose a game by nearly 10 goals when you only have 4 less inside 50s than the opposition ?

3. how is it possible to lose a game by nearly 10 goals when you take 26 more marks and lay 15 more tackles ???

and finally...

4. how is it possible to make quality footballers look utterly inept on a regular basis ?

allow me to answer on ratt's behalf (because it is clear from recent history that he has not found the answer himself)

ANSWER : Because we have no consistent system that the team can rely on when the going gets tough ...and we have no structures that maximise the collective output of the team !!!!

For too long, we simply hope for acts of individual brilliance (eg a judd clearance, a betts snap, a walker grab et al) rather than come to rely on a structured system of play that can be relied on to deliver consistent success regardless of the individuals concerned.

ENOUGH IS SURELY ENOUGH !!!!!

it is no longer time to ask the question as to why we should sack rats....but it is now time to ask....WHY WOULD ANYONE KEEP HIM ????
You might have to put it down on paper in crayon. Might need some flash cards, too.
Ratten is a reactive coach.
He is overly defensive.
He tries to neutralise situations not win them.

Hes the dumbest coach going around.

Imagine bringing in Guus and allowing him a month to understand footy.

He would revolutionise football.

such a basic game... and Ratts cant understand it....
Again, crayons and flash cards.
looking forward to the day Lucas gets a contested possession. just one
McInnes showing more than Jamo.
love Yazz, but goes missing too often.
Watson into the ruck. dumbest move i reckon i've ever seen
we are still a bunch of softcick front runners, no matter who says otherwise
To the bold, AMEN!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Fire Up

Post by Fire Up »

love how they can still blame the umps. have they not seen the game on tv?

the umps were fair to the blues. example that free kick to judd for that "chicken wing" tackle. which should of been a free to the roos player