2023 Finals Tickets

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

burnsy17
Has liked: 1 time

Post by burnsy17 »

Double post
Beware the swooping Magpie.
blackandwhite4life

Post by blackandwhite4life »

VicParkTragic wrote:No email but my standing room ticket (M25) has appeared in my Ticketek app. And you can’t print the ticket yet.
Same for me, my standing room ticket for M!9 appears when I logged into Ticketek. Also, $155 has been deducted from VISA.

I would feel 100% confident with an email from Ticketek to say "you've been successful."
Hearing the 'Black & White Army' roar is the greatest sound in the world.
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

Just got an email from the club saying we were successful but nothing from Ticketek as yet.

No charge on my card so I assumed we had missed out in the ballot (P2).
Rang the bank and they said charge is pending, Ticketek hasn't processed it yet.
Last edited by Dark Beanie on Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
Dark Beanie

Post by Dark Beanie »

DP.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR wrote:For those who missed out, I see Collingwood has organised a LIVE site to watch the game with fellow faithful at the AIA Vitality Centre/Grand Slam Oval.

Do we need to register our interest, enter a ballot, purchase tickets, send the bat signal to Ticketek or hop on one leg whilst rubbing our stomachs and taping the tops of our heads?
at aia centre. $4 plus booking fee for members. $20 for non members.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR

Post by uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR »

John Wren wrote: at aia centre. $4 plus booking fee for members. $20 for non members.
Received an email form The Club after i posted. However, I don't see any reference to it at Ticketek?... Perhaps its still too early. I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks!
Philthypie
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Philthypie »

Just got an email from Ticketek saying tickets will be available via my Ticketek Account from 2PM, Wednesday 27 September
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

In my Ticketek account it shows we have Q52 row EE. I think that's about 8 rows from the very top back! Have received a successful email from the Club but still no contact or tickets from Ticketek.

With so many members unable to go, I am grateful we will be there but I still don't understand why they can't allocate a few sections at each end of the ground for the competing Clubs and then the ballot runs with just those sections so we can be in decent seats and close together to cheer our boys on. If the Club have had a say in seat allocations then it is pretty disappointing.
think positive
Has liked: 319 times
Been liked: 99 times

Post by think positive »

Dave The Man wrote:Update from Club:

https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/1 ... om-the-ceo
Good to see the club fighting for the fans
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
RudeBoy
Been liked: 131 times

Post by RudeBoy »

The club should have ensured better treatment of Legends members in the allocation of tix BEFORE promising Priority access to GF tix.

The club is trying to pass the buck onto Ticketek, but we Legends members forked our $950 each, on the basis of promises made by our club.

At the end of the day, our club, Ticketek and the AFL bear joint responsibility for the shoddy treatment of loyal fans. Not good enough.
VicParkTragic
Been liked: 7 times

Post by VicParkTragic »

blackandwhite4life wrote:
VicParkTragic wrote:No email but my standing room ticket (M25) has appeared in my Ticketek app. And you can’t print the ticket yet.
Same for me, my standing room ticket for M!9 appears when I logged into Ticketek. Also, $155 has been deducted from VISA.

I would feel 100% confident with an email from Ticketek to say "you've been successful."
Email has arrived. Tickets will be fully accessible in the app on Wednesday.
Last edited by VicParkTragic on Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Living in Geelong, barracking for the 'pies!
think positive
Has liked: 319 times
Been liked: 99 times

Post by think positive »

RudeBoy wrote:The club should have ensured better treatment of Legends members in the allocation of tix BEFORE promising Priority access to GF tix.

The club is trying to pass the buck onto Ticketek, but we Legends members forked our $950 each, on the basis of promises made by our club.

At the end of the day, our club, Ticketek and the AFL bear joint responsibility for the shoddy treatment of loyal fans. Not good enough.
its never been good enough,

all the clubs need to get together. the fact that non competing clubs members can get tickets with AFL gold is a joke!
30 % of tickets are corporate, i understand sponsorship but 3 in every 10 seats has someone who may or may not be a competing club fan, or even an AFL fan! there is the biggest joke!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Dark Beanie

Post by Dark Beanie »

Agree its never been perfect but was it this much of a shermozzle in 2018?

Seems like ticketing and getting tiickets was worse this year.

Post by 5150 »

Lone Ranger wrote:Cat 7, got Q2 row V
In the row behind you Lone Ranger - apologies in advance for anything spilt on you or the horse.
buzzlightyear

Post by buzzlightyear »

Based on what I can understand the actual ticketing logic and how the ballot works is a CFC & AFL input into the Ticketek contract and how it is performed.

It would be great if instead of now everyone haveing hindsight about the ticketing issues, apply some foresight next time. Its not as if this issue is anew one. Its a bloody perennial one!
Buzz
Looking for sweet 16.....