Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

didick
Been liked: 1 time

Post by didick »

Pies4shaw wrote:"Malthouse said Dale Thomas would likely need further surgery on his shoulder at the end of the season, but was expected to get through the year."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-23/i ... g-nowhere-
Great investment, Blues.
"The night is a very dark time for me" Chaz Michael Michaels
Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

qldmagpie67 wrote:MM presser was gold. He kept on saying the board CEO are all on the same page. So that page must be complete distruction of a football club.
MM defended daisy like his own son (go figure) basically said he is playing with 1 arm & 1 leg and no other player could contribute more under the circumstances.
One journo asked him was he careful what he said as it got twisted in the media. He said yes but not from you so I'll keep what I say directly relating to football matters only.
Went on to say Judd shouldn't had played as the turn around was too much for him.
I nearly for a breath second felt sorry for him then reality kicked in and I couldn't stop smiling.
Mrs qldmagpie came out to my media room at 1130pm and said why are you still up to which I replied the scum got flogged again and MM is doing a dance around for his job. She laughed and then said oh well you will be in a great mood tomorrow think I'll go shoe shopping whilst your so happy. Ugh expensive day coming up but a small price to pay for this happy feeling
MM was trying to really suck up to the Board last night
I am Da Man
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

The old fart wont walk, as doug hawkins said, he will have to be blasted out of the job, the board wont sack him, so its a rock and a hard place for the Scum.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Golden Gordon

Post by Golden Gordon »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You can keep your Locketts. There was only ONE Gordon Coventry!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Jezza wrote:
Nick - Pie Man wrote:If you have the time, I'd love to know what I missed on Fox.

What's McClure whinging about. Nobody was expecting Carlton to win tonight.
McClure is rueing over the fact that Mick is still coaching the football club despite the numerous hints he's given in the past week or so that he should be sacked effective immediately and tonight was no different on Fox Footy. Even though Eddie was maintaining his professionalism on air you could see he was loving this deep down.

Also Eddie asked McClure whether Carlton's problems stem over a fifteen year period since the turn of the century rather than it being a very recent problem. McClure seemed to agree with him generally but again he was focused on the present rather than the past with Carlton's on-field performance being one of the most woeful anyone could ever see.

Carlton's CEO Stephen Trigg also got interviewed and towed the company line even saying that Carlton showed promising signs tonight even though the margin says otherwise but he really struggled to demonstrate any sign either way as to whether Mick would stay or not and he would provided little to no reason why Carlton supporters would be optimistic about the future despite the darkness now! :lol:

I hope this answers your question Nick.
THAT piece of dogshit Mclure comes from a bygone era of corruption rampant in his club, cheating, lies, rorts, paperbags with money, chequebook footy, smokin john elliott beching and vomiting in the committee room, between smokes, draft rorts, and wannabee high fliers, Poor little mark cant handle the new eras of footy, and neither can his shit club. And aint it grand. :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Greening gold
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

Piesnchess wrote:
Jezza wrote:
Nick - Pie Man wrote:If you have the time, I'd love to know what I missed on Fox.

What's McClure whinging about. Nobody was expecting Carlton to win tonight.
McClure is rueing over the fact that Mick is still coaching the football club despite the numerous hints he's given in the past week or so that he should be sacked effective immediately and tonight was no different on Fox Footy. Even though Eddie was maintaining his professionalism on air you could see he was loving this deep down.

Also Eddie asked McClure whether Carlton's problems stem over a fifteen year period since the turn of the century rather than it being a very recent problem. McClure seemed to agree with him generally but again he was focused on the present rather than the past with Carlton's on-field performance being one of the most woeful anyone could ever see.

Carlton's CEO Stephen Trigg also got interviewed and towed the company line even saying that Carlton showed promising signs tonight even though the margin says otherwise but he really struggled to demonstrate any sign either way as to whether Mick would stay or not and he would provided little to no reason why Carlton supporters would be optimistic about the future despite the darkness now! :lol:

I hope this answers your question Nick.
THAT piece of dogshit Mclure comes from a bygone era of corruption rampant in his club, cheating, lies, rorts, paperbags with money, chequebook footy, smokin john elliott beching and vomiting in the committee room, between smokes, draft rorts, and wannabee high fliers, Poor little mark cant handle the new eras of footy, and neither can his shit club. And aint it grand. :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's also a lousy special comments man - says the same things every week and often contradicts himself. Amazes me that he still gets a gig anywhere.
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

So anyone following the latest on this awesome saga?
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

I hope they don't sack him, they might accidentally replace him with someone good.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 166 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Nick - Pie Man wrote:So anyone following the latest on this awesome saga?
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/sack-o ... 7369211781
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 325 times

Post by Jezza »

I'm worried that if Mick is sacked this afternoon Carlton might improve. Oh well good riddance I say!
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

MM be Calling the Blues games on CH7 on Friday Night
I am Da Man
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-pre ... 0Malthouse

So there be a Presser later this afternoon Confirming his Sacking then?
I am Da Man
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 325 times

Post by Jezza »

It looks that way Dave! I'd piss myself laughing if they kept him.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.