Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Jezza wrote:Chris Judd after today's match!

Thinking - Why the hell did I come back for this :wink:
I am Da Man
Dave The Man
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Johnno75 wrote:Mick has to be the best deflector in the business. He crapped on about how awesome GWS are and on the crowd size and them booing he said the members should support through thick and thin. Not much comment on his shitness and that of his team.

Although I have to admit journalists are just dumb and ask stupid questions. One idiot asked Mick if he was worried that they were playing on consecutive Friday nights on the big stage etc... (are you f.... serious) to which the master deflector said I have no say on the draw and when we play, we play when scheduled. No one wanted to ask Mick a decent question in 10 minutes.
Mick Never Blames himself. He find other things to blame it on
I am Da Man
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

Deja Vu wrote:
Jezza wrote:What a perfect way to cap off my Birthday celebrations! I'm going to enjoy this!

MagpieBat is absent tonight and has allowed me to take care of both TankingCarlton and BigFooty! I'll be back soon... :twisted:
Happy birthday! Today is my birthday too. Thanks for the present carlton, you really shouldn't have...
Happy birthday to both of you xxxxx
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Greening gold
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

I heard from the bloke who cuts the hair of Christy Malthouse's husband's cousin that Carlton are sounding out a 10 year free agent contract for Dustin Fletcher. Sounds feasible.
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
Greening gold

Post by Greening gold »

Last edited by Greening gold on Sun May 17, 2015 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greening gold

Post by Greening gold »

Sorry - computer said 'No' after first Submit, so I hit it again. Technology - it's a fine line between pleasure and pain.
Mossi
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

^ Great reading Greening Gold, thanks. Hopefully the Blue boys keep it up for another 10 years! The skill these GWS boys have is going to worry the competition as they mature, you can see why they took it up to the Hawks last week.
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

Deja Vu wrote:
Jezza wrote:What a perfect way to cap off my Birthday celebrations! I'm going to enjoy this!

MagpieBat is absent tonight and has allowed me to take care of both TankingCarlton and BigFooty! I'll be back soon... :twisted:
Happy birthday! Today is my birthday too. Thanks for the present carlton, you really shouldn't have...
Well happy birthday Mr. Deja Vu.

But surely all this misery being inflicted on the mortal enemy can only bring out the goodness and humanity in all of us. Surely we at Nicks must show ourselves to be gracious and kind hearted not glorying in the misfortune of our greatest foe. Now is the time for all at Nicks to show compassion and care and to offer a shoulder to cry on to our distressed Carlton colleagues.

Let us take the noble path.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Just so glad to be rid of the old cantakerous swine, not shaking Bucks hand two weeks ago, at his big record game, was last straw for me, stuff him, bad tempered sour old prick, how the Scum so truly deserve him, and he them, both total assholes and shallow human beings.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
roar

Post by roar »

Raw Hammer wrote:So, happened to be driving past Etihad Stadium during the last quarter of Carlton vs GWS, and a parking spot presented itself right outside the gate. So, I parked my car and proceeded to enter ES to experience the 'rabble' for myself from the 20 min mark of the last quarter. Was worth every minute! Empty stadium, all the play in front of my pocket as time and time again Carlton players bombed errant torps to free GWS players on the wing. The crowd groaned time and time again, until security and police started gathering. "What's going in?" I thought to myself. Closer inspection would reveal the players' race was close by. They were preparing for the barrage of abuse that was certain to proceed the final siren. The Blues 'faithful' gathered (as did I, the imposter), and loud taunts of "embarrassing" etc. began. I joined in myself with audible 'booing'. It was a mighty 15 minutes that I feel privileged to be a part of. Soon after I walked out towards my car only a minute away and drove back home. Hateful. Lovely.
Legendary work!
kill for collingwood!
sixpoints

Post by sixpoints »

Brisbane's beaten Port....

It's now official......

Carlton are last.
Mossi

Post by Mossi »

[img]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com

Carlton is at the lowest they have been in over a decade and the standoff between board and coach is not good for the club, says Mark Robinson.

Yes Robbo we know that I've checked out the ladder! :D
Actually they can't get any lower!
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 166 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Great news. They are on free to air television on Friday night for their next almost-certain belting. There was some suggestion that the possibility of an uncompetitive game might damage ratings. Channel 7 has rejected the notion. Although I don't know what their "official" reason is, I expect that they have done the maths privately and know that while the Blooz are this bad, there will be millions of additional Collingwood supporters watching.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »