Collingwood Father Son and NGA Radar

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Lazza

Post by Lazza »

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/a ... 7198697857

HAD to happen I guess. Hope it doesn't stuff up any of our up coming F/S deals....... :roll:
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Lazza wrote:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-clubs-to-pay-higher-draft-price-for-father-son-academy-stars/story-fni5f22o-1227198697857

HAD to happen I guess. Hope it doesn't stuff up any of our up coming F/S deals....... :roll:
Was always meant to be in place before the trade/draft period this year. All future academy and F/S selections will be subjected to the new system.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

jackcass wrote:
Lazza wrote:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-clubs-to-pay-higher-draft-price-for-father-son-academy-stars/story-fni5f22o-1227198697857

Was always meant to be in place before the trade/draft period this year. All future academy and F/S selections will be subjected to the new system.
I support it as long as in the future a club like Sydney doesn't get a potential 1 - 5 pick like Heeney at pick 18 AND still retain picks in round 2 and 3. That sucks!!
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Presti35 wrote:Also Louis Williams could be interesting, as he may want to play for Port instead. (Unsure if he's eligible there).

If he was to be good enough, I'd love to get him as I feel the Williams relation with Collingwood is damaged.
Played 179 Sanfl Games. You have to play 200 Games for a Child to be Elegiable for Father/Son.

He played the 100 Games for Collingwood so we have 1st Shot at his Kids
I am Da Man
Dave The Man
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Warbler wrote:I don't think Mark Williams feels his connection with Collingwood is damaged as I read somewhere that he has kept his Collingwood membership since his playing days .

GO PIES
I remember reading, That he said he is happy for his Boys to play for Collingwood
I am Da Man
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Dave The Man wrote:
Presti35 wrote:Also Louis Williams could be interesting, as he may want to play for Port instead. (Unsure if he's eligible there).

If he was to be good enough, I'd love to get him as I feel the Williams relation with Collingwood is damaged.
Played 179 Sanfl Games. You have to play 200 Games for a Child to be Elegiable for Father/Son.

He played the 100 Games for Collingwood so we have 1st Shot at his Kids
That is great news DTM.
warburton lad
Been liked: 59 times

The future is Brown, very brown....

Post by warburton lad »

A very close mate has whispered in The Lad's ear that Gavin Brown's oldest son, I think his name is Calum, is an outstanding young player. Just beginning Year 10. No details on his height, weight etcetera, but meant to be a jet! The younger brother has just begun high school.

If they are anything like the old man, we are going to be very happy!! 😄😄😄😄
Firm in the belief that number 17 flag is only months away...
stui magpie
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by stui magpie »

Where's the like button?
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Stupied

Post by Stupied »

Is he in the Daicos academy?
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

well, it doesn't seem to be nathan brown rosy according to some.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

Mr Burns Excellent pick needed.
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

stui magpie wrote:Where's the like button?
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
watt price tully

Re: The future is Brown, very brown....

Post by watt price tully »

warburton lad wrote:A very close mate has whispered in The Lad's ear that Gavin Brown's oldest son, I think his name is Calum, is an outstanding young player. Just beginning Year 10. No details on his height, weight etcetera, but meant to be a jet! The younger brother has just begun high school.

If they are anything like the old man, we are going to be very happy!! 😄😄😄😄
Welcome back Mr Warburton Lad. How was Estonia over the off season & how is Aunt Sventlana?

Your news brings joy to this poster :lol: 8) :lol:
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
mattys123

Post by mattys123 »

Stupied wrote:Is he in the Daicos academy?
Talking about the great man, seems his skills have been passed on to his boys after all.

Josh will play for Oakleigh in the under 18's this year and is showing very promising signs but it's his 14 year old, Nick who is raising eyebrows. Nick was the best player at the recent under 14 national carnival. :D
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

mattys123 wrote:
Stupied wrote:Is he in the Daicos academy?
Talking about the great man, seems his skills have been passed on to his boys after all.

Josh will play for Oakleigh in the under 18's this year and is showing very promising signs but it's his 14 year old, Nick who is raising eyebrows. Nick was the best player at the recent under 14 national carnival. :D
Time to shift these kids off the radar, time to take up soccer....