Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Mossi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

:( No, don't shut it down. It unites Carlton non well wishers in time of Scum dispair, as we exange posts made by their supporters in time of need and understanding. The length of the thread alone justifies an importance..
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

Cuthbert Collingwood wrote:This tread is an embarrassment, Carlton pwned us this year - though at least they never beat us in a game. Please mods lock this thread and consign it to an area of the interwebs only to be considered by whoever gets control of the NSA in the revolution. The whole thing is just an easy excuse for Carlton bastards to come and have a good laugh at true blooded pie people so ffs shut it down
As I said a while back we benefited more from finishing just below these morons this year. We gained a higher draft pick, an easier draw and we also gain pick 11 off them as a result of them overpaying for a player who has a 'dodgy' ankle injury and they have a coach who's more intent on 'revenge' rather than 'evolving' his own football club. Also in the process they won't undergo the clean out which is essential to rebuild and restructure their list. I bet you halfway through next year they'll be demanding that Mick gets the sack!

Don't worry in the long-run we'll be laughing when Daisy and Mick prove to be massive failures for their scummy club. They should be rebuilding right now yet they don't even realise it and they have a lot of players over 30 years of age. I guarantee you that there will be plenty of more laughs in the next few years on this thread and we will come out on top with a fresher and more rejuvenated list than they will :twisted: :twisted:

Also one more thing:
BUCKS 2-0 MM :D
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Albert Parker

Post by Albert Parker »

Cuthbert Collingwood wrote:This tread is an embarrassment, Carlton pwned us this year - though at least they never beat us in a game. Please mods lock this thread and consign it to an area of the interwebs only to be considered by whoever gets control of the NSA in the revolution. The whole thing is just an easy excuse for Carlton bastards to come and have a good laugh at true blooded pie people so ffs shut it down

While the thread is all a bit of fun and I wonder why any Blues supporter would bother to wander over and look at it, with all due respect, your espoused view is slightly 'embarrassing' to use your term. Carlton owned us this year????
2 comprehensive head to head victories and 3 games clear of them after the H&A season.

You appear to be coming to this 'owned' conclusion by the ultimate finishing position which has been determined by
- AFL docking Essendon points and getting the Blues into a final which they did not really earn their way to
- The results of one single week's performance when the Blues then beating Richmond in a final while we lost ours against a separate opponent?

Surely the performance across 20+ H&A games and 2 direct, head to head matches is a more valid basis for comparison of our respective team's performance and on either basis the Pies compare relatively handsomely.
One team, one dream - the Pies and this year's premiership
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

Albert Parker wrote:

While the thread is all a bit of fun and I wonder why any Blues supporter would bother to wander over and look at it, with all due respect, your espoused view is slightly 'embarrassing' to use your term. Carlton owned us this year????
2 comprehensive head to head victories and 3 games clear of them after the H&A season.

You appear to be coming to this 'owned' conclusion by the ultimate finishing position which has been determined by
- AFL docking Essendon points and getting the Blues into a final which they did not really earn their way to
- The results of one single week's performance when the Blues then beating Richmond in a final while we lost ours against a separate opponent?

Surely the performance across 20+ H&A games and 2 direct, head to head matches is a more valid basis for comparison of our respective team's performance and on either basis the Pies compare relatively handsomely.
And at the end of the season we have taken steps to purge the last of MM poisonous legacy from our club. Another big upside in my opinion.

I am confident that we will finish the home and away season ahead of them in 2014.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Albert Parker wrote:

Straight to the pool room
I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right
Johnno75
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Even Chappy has given them the old NBA Jam REJECTION.

Looks like no one wants to go to the scum.
Daisy must be the only d...head on this planet.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Mossi wrote::( No, don't shut it down. It unites Carlton non well wishers in time of Scum dispair, as we exange posts made by their supporters in time of need and understanding. The length of the thread alone justifies an importance..
YEH, we need this thread, when Thomas does his ankle in round four, and Madhouse does his block and hooks a pesky Robbo asking hard questions, we can all have a good laugh then. :P :P :lol: :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
neil
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by neil »

Piesnchess wrote:
YEH, we need this thread, when Thomas does his ankle in round four, and Madhouse does his block and hooks a pesky Robbo asking hard questions, we can all have a good laugh then. :P :P :lol: :lol:
When has Robbo ever asked a hard question?
Apart from what time does the pub shut. :shock:
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

neil wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
True, but I don't THINK the ol bloke would hook Caro, surely :?: :P
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

neil
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by neil »

Piesnchess wrote:
neil wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
True, but I don't THINK the ol bloke would hook Caro, surely :?: :P
Would be funny if he hit Huddo :D
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
mandy

Post by mandy »

I'd prefer it to be Barrett.
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
Cuthbert Collingwood

Post by Cuthbert Collingwood »

Albert Parker wrote:

forgive me i think i was possessed by jack_spain :wink:
McRae for Governor-General!
cobood

Post by cobood »

Cuthbert Collingwood wrote:^ yep! with Daisy going and the Blues finishing on top of us on the ladder the 121 pages of this thead have truly come back to bite us on the bum

How easy u forget... It was by... DEFAULT... only that the scum finished above us!!!! :x
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by David »

mandy wrote:I'd prefer it to be Barrett.
This. Times 2 million. Hopefully he connects with Darcy's head on the way through.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

David wrote:
mandy wrote:I'd prefer it to be Barrett.
This. Times 2 million. Hopefully he connects with Darcy's head on the way through.
Yes, cant argue with that at all, actually I loathe Darcy, such a self opinionated up himself prick, damn know it all. :x :P