Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 149 times

Post by stui magpie »

Piesnchess wrote:
Collingwood 4 eternity wrote:The filth supporters have even started their own bagging thread at talkingcarlton.com called "What I expected, what I got." after last night loss. :lol:

http://www.talkingcarlton.com/phpBB3/vi ... =2&t=31572
:lol: Actually, for Carlton fans, thats a pretty funny thread , well done really, we should do one of those, when we get let down again. :lol: :idea:
The only thing i dont get is the pics of Montagna and Milne, expected and got, might be one of my slower days, but what exactly is the point, the scumfans reckon its post of the year. Please explain. :? :?
I raise, this thread.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=945185
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

Carlton.

Built like John Holmes.

The staying power of a pimply 15 year old.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
AN_Inkling

Post by AN_Inkling »

As funny as it is to read the post-match thread on TankingCarlton (they're even more negative than us!), it's simply not possible to read it for more than 5 minutes at a time. The colour scheme is atrocious and very hard on the eyes. Is there nothing the Blues can get right?
Well done boys!
Magpie Camo

Post by Magpie Camo »

Piesnchess wrote: The only thing i dont get is the pics of Montagna and Milne, expected and got, might be one of my slower days, but what exactly is the point, the scumfans reckon its post of the year. Please explain. :? :?
The girl (victim) expected Montagna, but got Milne. Great post !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

Piesnchess wrote: The only thing i dont get is the pics of Montagna and Milne, expected and got, might be one of my slower days, but what exactly is the point, the scumfans reckon its post of the year. Please explain. :? :?
The girl back in 2004 , she expected Montagna and got Milne , re the rapist innuendo that has been ever since.
1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

ALL ABOARD

We will feast on their bones
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Magpie Camo wrote:
The girl (victim) expected Montagna, but got Milne. Great post !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Thanks guys, now I see, I had forgotten that history. Thanks again lads, much appreciated. Yeah, its a ripper allright. :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

AN_Inkling wrote:As funny as it is to read the post-match thread on TankingCarlton (they're even more negative than us!), it's simply not possible to read it for more than 5 minutes at a time. The colour scheme is atrocious and very hard on the eyes. Is there nothing the Blues can get right?
:? YEAH, its nearly blindingly blue, actually its dazzling and lurid, hard to read. :P
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

yin-YANG

Post by yin-YANG »

I wonder how many of the tirades and hissy fits are from genuine Blooze fans and how mnay are trolls and negative nillies looking for their time to shine...? Whatever it is I still enjoy their torment :)
Love us or Hate us... we are Collingwood - you can't ignore the Mighty Magpies!!!
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

^ NO better or worse than Nicks on a bad day, one would think. !

bwphantom

Post by bwphantom »

ClokingDevice wrote:ALL ABOARD

Hehe can we pinch Gibbs. His problem is who he plays for. It is the Clubs fault that he is not tougher.

As for Judd I am so glad we did not pick him up. The best frontrunner in the game.
All this may be summed up in one word - CHARACTER - and if that is not worth developing, nothing is.

Jock McHale
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Eeeeewww look at vagina lips Kruezer...
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

ANNODAM wrote:Eeeeewww look at vagina lips Kruezer...
:shock: :shock: I COULD say something about that, but nah....... id better not. ! :P :P

Neil Appleby

Post by Neil Appleby »

I'm afraid my almost patholigical hatred of Carlton took over on Monday night. Twitter was my friend and any port in a storm as they say. I bombarded @carlton_fc #Iamblue #goblues with my offensive comments.

Barracking so hard for StKilda was a momentary issue, but as we beat them in a GF, they do not really rate anymore in the hate stakes. I dislike Richmond, Essendon, Melbourne and Brisbane but the FILTH is the FILTH.
After the epic draw comes the decisive knockout!
Collingwood rules the world again and Mick Malthouse fulfils his destiny with the twenty ten premiership and can you hear the people sing!
ClokingDevice

Post by ClokingDevice »

We will feast on their bones