Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Pies4shaw
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 173 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Thanks Magpie Bat. I'm sorry that they don't seem to have spent as long as they probably should discussing the fact that they have just been beaten by a team which was flogged by the Suns.

On a slightly different topic, I wonder whether "Mr Dapper Travis Cloke" is a Blooz supporter? 40+ posts the day after Collingwood lost to Geelong (and over 900 since joining about 5 or 6 weeks ago) but, surprisingly, none yesterday or today. Complete radio silence leading up to and in the aftermath of a Blooz flogging. Makes me wonder just a little.
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

^Was thinking the exact samething.

Either way he's a troll and flog and should be banned from this site.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

Right you are swoop, it's time for that troll to go.
Genesis 1:1
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

Assuming he hasn't quietly been banned?
Rexy17

Post by Rexy17 »

Hmmm 2 carlscum loses in 1 week....there just maybe be god after all :roll:
B.U.M.S ROCK...That's Ballarat United Magpies Supporters.....Long trip but even longer hangovers!
September Zeros

Post by September Zeros »

This.....
Pies4shaw wrote:Thanks Magpie Bat. I'm sorry that they don't seem to have spent as long as they probably should discussing the fact that they have just been beaten by a team which was flogged by the Suns.

On a slightly different topic, I wonder whether "Mr Dapper Travis Cloke" is a Blooz supporter? 40+ posts the day after Collingwood lost to Geelong (and over 900 since joining about 5 or 6 weeks ago) but, surprisingly, none yesterday or today. Complete radio silence leading up to and in the aftermath of a Blooz flogging. Makes me wonder just a little.
And This ......
swoop42 wrote:^Was thinking the exact samething.

Not to mention this....
Pa Marmo wrote:Right you are swoop, it's time for that troll to go.

And hoping to god this....
Nick - Pie Man wrote:Assuming he hasn't quietly been banned?
With the icing of this....
Rexy17 wrote:Hmmm 2 carlscum loses in 1 week....there just maybe be god after all :roll:
Adds up to this.....

+1 my magpie brothers. ( and sisters)
No Pressure, No Diamonds

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 173 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Yes, save that on re-reading my post, as you quoted it, I see that (in a manner Freud would have found interesting), I talked about us losing to Geelong last Saturday night. :oops: That isn't until the coming Saturday (the game I mean, not a loss - I think).
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

September Zeros wrote:This.....
Pies4shaw wrote:Thanks Magpie Bat. I'm sorry that they don't seem to have spent as long as they probably should discussing the fact that they have just been beaten by a team which was flogged by the Suns.

And This ......
swoop42 wrote:^Was thinking the exact samething.

Not to mention this....
Pa Marmo wrote:Right you are swoop, it's time for that troll to go.

And hoping to god this....
Nick - Pie Man wrote:Assuming he hasn't quietly been banned?
With the icing of this....
Rexy17 wrote:Hmmm 2 carlscum loses in 1 week....there just maybe be god after all :roll:
Adds up to this.....

+1 my magpie brothers. ( and sisters)
:? :? YEAH, where the hell is Flapper Dapper cloke and his tirade posts, his arrogance, his footy smarts, nous :roll: :roll: and self indulgent threads and general crapola inane comments. I smell a rat here, and I reckon this jerk is a Scum fan too, like you guys, and hes that demoralized losing to the team OUR Pies beat, he cannot face us in print anymore. ah well, good riddance. :P 8) 8)
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 327 times

Post by Jezza »

Dapper Cloke has to be a Scum fan. It can't be coincidence that he joined Nicks two days before the round 2 match against the Scum, and after digging his heels in after our loss against Freo, he suddenly disappears from this forum after the Scum lost to St.Kilda.

I sense a troll :twisted:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 81 times

Post by Big T »

Must be time for a trip to the windy hill site for some comments from clearly worried bummers fans? If anyone wants to see something fantastic watch the Sauc Merrett smash Hurley in the first quarter, won the game for em.
Buon Giorno
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

BUMP!

MOFOs!!!!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

I thought Bruce say they could go deep in the Season
I am Da Man
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Oh dear.

It's the lesser of two evils, seeing Essendone win... but old mate, it's good to see you again under ANY circumstances!

Back soon... :twisted:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Stupied

Post by Stupied »

Hooray! Hate to see Essendope win, but god I love this thread! Awaiting some gems from you MB!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

HA AH HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. !!!!

NEARLY AS GOOD AS A PIES WIN. STICK THAT UP YOUR GREY HAIRED ASS OLD MAN, YOU AINT DONE NOTHING WITH THE SCUM, AND YOU WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH EM. FIVE UP AND YOU CHOKED, UP YOURS PAL. LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.