Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

I won't be laughing at the Scum tonight. Yes we won well against the odds after Jolly went down, but there are still too many flaws in our game to celebrate prematurely.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Subbed off laidler put walker back robbed them of the attack they needed

Casboult not up to it warnock should have played
Davies is still a worry

Raped by umps

These close losses will hurt come later in the year
Not sure how we can run out of legs when they used the sub so early.

So many players thinking they were in more space than they were.

Bell
Robinson

They get caught and put their kick under pressure.

Lucas piss weak tackling

Gibbs going missing in the second half...an opportunity to stamp himself on the game.

Davies overcommitting and allowing his man to play on and hand off for a goal...classic Davies stuff which should have been coach out of him.
Woohoo. Geelong next.
Surely Davies, Casbault and Bootsma will get a rest next week. Scotland will be a welcome return. 0-5 looking a strong chance.
That last 1/4 was a disgrace.
We either ran out of legs or we're just bone lazy and stupid.
Get Houlihan back.
Same old story - BOTTOM 6 PLAYERS NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Same old problem - lack of class (Carrazzo, Armfield, Davies, Bootsma, Casboult, Touhy, Mclean, Bell, Robbo) and heart (#4, #13).
Disgraceful. Not because we lost, but because they went into their shells and were soft. When it came time to put their heads over the ball (talking to you Bryce Gibbs) or gut run to provide another option (hello Brock McLean), they were found wanting.

A case of too many expecting too few to get the team over the line. Not impressed.
Oh, it's beautiful, isn't it?

:lol: :twisted: [/quote]
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Greening gold
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

Geek wrote:
melliot wrote:I'll point out we haven't beaten the Blues since this thread was started.
And we can still find reasons to laugh at 'em :D
Well, I think we can delete melliot's comments after his daddy's performance today.
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

jack_spain wrote:I won't be laughing at the Scum tonight. Yes we won well against the odds after Jolly went down, but there are still too many flaws in our game to celebrate prematurely.
rightly, you/we should have some concern but ... just enjoy the win for what it was - extremely gutsy, never say die.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
GreekLunatic
Been liked: 17 times

Post by GreekLunatic »

at least we got a mature ruckman in the wings as in hudson
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Cannot believe one scum fan said " Elliott is a spud", man, i knew they were dumb C-nts but give me a break. LOL. and to blame the umpiring, can ya believe it, they blame the umps, what a bunch of loser tossers. Guess Lygon st wont sell many greasy shit pizzas tonight, though an old fart with silver hair might drop by and grab one Ha ha ha ha ha ha. !!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Greening gold
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

MagpieBat wrote:

Davies is still a worry

Raped by umps

Bell
Robinson

Lucas piss weak tackling

Gibbs going missing in the second half...an opportunity to stamp himself on the game.

Davies overcommitting and allowing his man to play on and hand off for a goal...classic Davies stuff which should have been coach out of him.
Woohoo. Geelong next.
Surely Davies, Casbault and Bootsma will get a rest next week. Scotland will be a welcome return. 0-5 looking a strong chance.
Get Houlihan back.
Same old problem - lack of class (Carrazzo, Armfield, Davies, Bootsma, Casboult, Touhy, Mclean, Bell, Robbo) and heart (#4, #13).
Disgraceful. Not because we lost, but because they went into their shells and were soft. When it came time to put their heads over the ball (talking to you Bryce Gibbs) or gut run to provide another option (hello Brock McLean), they were found wanting.

A case of too many expecting too few to get the team over the line. Not impressed.

:lol: :twisted:
[/quote]

Tell me more, tell me more, tell me more.
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
Mugwump

Post by Mugwump »

Greening gold wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:

Davies is still a worry

Raped by umps

Bell
Robinson

Lucas piss weak tackling

Woohoo. Geelong next.
Get Houlihan back.

:lol: :twisted:
Tell me more, tell me more, tell me more.[/quote]

I love it when they talk dirty...
Two more flags before I die!
Steve86

Post by Steve86 »

jack_spain wrote:I won't be laughing at the Scum tonight. Yes we won well against the odds after Jolly went down, but there are still too many flaws in our game to celebrate prematurely.
Personally I'm pretty happy with the effort/game plan with the personal to come back into this team and how highly carlton are 'rated' this year. GTFO and enjoy this win honestly. Backs to the wall having a ruckman out an entire game and down a key forward. Go pies.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

We had the game after all the stupid, lazy and selfish decisions we were making.
Then to top it off even more we took it a step further.
Even though I didn't think it possible.
All you saw was our players running to receive the ball like always rarely do you see them go and support the carrier or to support their team mate.
me me me it's all about me.
Well the Premiership favourites will be below us on the ladder the way it's going
Good teams capitalise when the opposition ruckman goes down early.

Stop making !@#$%& excuses!

We were playing a team without Ball, Beams, Thomas, Krakouer.

A team that had it's ruckman go down early

A team that was playing b grade types like Elliott, Dwyer, Sinclair, Russell and Seedsman.

And who did we have out?

!@#$%& piss weak!
On top at the last change, no excuses, thought Judd really let us down, had friends though
Pathetic performance that they could not take advantage of having Kreuzer ruck against a spud like Q Lynch. A team with Ball/Krakouer/Beams/Thomas missing.
must be heavy training loads again
We blew up plain and simple , absolutely exhausted
Worst defence and offence since Pagan days, amazed we got that close the shock of jolly took them a while to think through then good night. Thouhy, Davies, boots, laidler, casboult,Robinson & Simpson all needed a zone 1 ticket, can't win with that many down.
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Clifton Hill-Billy
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Clifton Hill-Billy »

Ah the sweet lamentations of TankingCarlscum are sweetest of all when they are whining about being defeated by the mighty magpies!
"Hey Ma get off the dang roof!"
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

The beauty of it is they thought they had it in the bag at 3qtr time.

Dumb bastards!

Peace has been restored...
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
schuey07

Post by schuey07 »

Mate are you ever happy. F&@k me you must be the most miserable f$&king person on earth. FFS enjoy the win.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Sure but we WON and they LOST.....hahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

Check the ladder

Melbourne and Carlton separated only by percentage
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!