1dayers or tests?

For all sporting topics - news, discussion, score updates etc. - other than Aussie Rules and Premier League Soccer.

Moderators: pies4ever, bbmods

couragous cloke

1dayers or tests?

Post by couragous cloke »

what would u rather watch? 1dayers or tests! for me i'd rather watch tests by a mile! but i still dont mind ODI's

footy ROX!
Fradam

Post by Fradam »

Test cricket easily, it's a greater test of your skill. If you have a weakness, it'll be found out.

Fradam Wrote This
CQ

Post by CQ »

probably one dayers bcos theres more runs scored and more things happen faster.

of course there is a skill to tests but one dayers are more exciting i think.

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!
MrsTarrant

Post by MrsTarrant »

Tests all the way for me! Image Sure the one dayers can be a little more exciting but the real skill is shown in the test matches!
Donny
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Donny »

Tests, ODIs, 4 dayers, ING Cup, bush, back yard at Mum's, beach? If it's cricket, I love it!!

Test cricket has it all. Strategy, drama, tension, skill, thoughful attack, all out attack, defence, real backs-to-the-wall defence, amazing fightbacks, heroic deeds, fantastic catches, courage and humour. It also has a mountain of fascinating stats. Lol.

I think the regular 'sell outs' for One-dayers show what a winner this form of the game has turned out to be. I thoroughly enjoy most of the ones I get to see. The income from this form of the game has subsidised and enabled Test cricket to survive the modern trends in sport towards more glitzy, quicker, made for TV type games.

Donny.

GO THE MIGHTY WOODSMEN !! ALL THE WAY IN 2003 AND BEYOND !!!!
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

I prefer tests, especially the way the Aussies have played for the past few years, scoring runs a lot faster than any team used to, making them similar to one-dayers but a lot more intriguing cos of the fact the players have to be mentally switched on for such a long period.

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
Northern Pie

Post by Northern Pie »

Definatly Test Cricket......pajama stuff is alright for entertainment but test cricket is where the good stuff happens.

Cheers

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
Bartros

Post by Bartros »

It would have to be tests for me by along way!!

Long Live the mite and power of
Shane Morwood (member of 1990 team,1988 Vic rep)
bwphantom

Post by bwphantom »

I have to say Test Cricket is the best. However 1 day cricket has contributed to Test Cricket coming up with exciting finishes. Most times now a result is the turn out in test cricket. This is because batsmen are taking more risks as they do in the 1 day format. They score faster and results happen because of this fact.

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!