WKB:We are...........

Keep up to date with all the latest news and results in the Premier and A-League.

Moderator: bbmods

DIPPER

WKB:We are...........

Post by DIPPER »

DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Oh mate I don't mind Steffan Freund ever since he tried to start on Roy Keane that time, most people show him too much respect & just let him kick/punch/elbow them in fact in that respect he is like viera who you can tell would like nothing better than to smash Keane's teeth down his throat.

I must admit I was cracking up when 10 man West Ham equalised, I could sense the Tottenham season dying at that point.

At the moment I'm outraged by a rather large advertsing hoarding that hs been put up but 5 mins from my house advertising THFC, now I'm a fair liberal minded individual but I see this as partciularly bad taste.Where I live is predominantly a West Ham area with Spurs as probably the second team but there's still no justification for this monstrosity I was in a state of high agitation until it hit me, why do spurs have to advertise for people to go & watch them play when most teams in the Premiership are having to turn people away every week (Arsenal could get another 30,000 every week no probs)maybe their having a bit of trouble attracting fans, maybe there's a load of kids out there who've broken their Yiddo supporting dads hearts by saying I don't want to follow tottenham anymore I support Arsenal now.Image

Anyway I will only fear Spurs if you reform your legendary midfield duo of Freund & Sherwood...........ooh world cup winners Viera & Gilberto better watch out for those 2.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC