THE 2 HOT PIES!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

eMmA

THE 2 HOT PIES!!

Post by eMmA »

THE 2 HOT PIEZ ARE:

THE ROCCA BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!

They r drop dead gorgeous and they rule so i just wanna say
I LOVE SAV AND ANTHONY ROCCA FOREVER!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

yeah gotta love those two.... specially pebbles, he's such a cutey..
how can anyone say they are ugly?i mean seriously ?they're not the best looking (unlike tarkyn) i can admit that but they're just so damn sexy!!! and the walk on anthony...HELLO
anyway so emma hows sav going then? still in love? lol
oh well so go the maggies and the rocca bros!!
~tarkyn is a babe~
MAGPIE MANIAC

Post by MAGPIE MANIAC »

HEY EMMA, I WAS TALKING TO SAV AFTER THE MATCH ON SUNDAY. HE LOOKED FANTASTIC IN HIS VISACE SUIT AND HE WAS SO NICE TO US!!!
nikki

Post by nikki »

have to agree there sav and anthony are so cute and they are sexy in their own way i mean in a suit they are just to die for not to mention on the footy feild they rule....

I also love Josh MAl and Tarrant i think they are so sexy what am i saying the whole of the Collingwood TEam are so cute and down right sexy.....

GO the pies

ps did ya see anthony on the game the reason he is called pebbles is cause he is the little brother of the big rock i think that is the cutest thing i have ever seen

Well go pies and the rocca bros
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

NIKKI,
isnt it gorgeous gow they got his nickname pebbles!?!and miss_magpie i am still so in love with sav,i mean he is sooo sexy,in whatever he wears,versace,suits,footy guernsey and shorts everything!!!!!!!i think you guys pretty much get my point now so bye!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

i sure do love those rocca boyz they r gorgeous!!!!!!!as u know already!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!