VFL Listed Players Playing For Pies (VFL) Next Year

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

VFL Listed Players Playing For Pies (VFL) Next Year

Post by Dave The Man »

With Our List we can't make a full VFL Side List, so we would have to get some VFL Players to Play in the Black And White. How would you fell about that and Who would you get for the Pies VFL Side?
I am Da Man
die4pies

Post by die4pies »

Liam Picken for one is the one I want to see in Black & White.

Collingwood will no doubt get an extended VFL list of its own with players that will not be senior listed Collingwood players. For these players, like Liam, it will be as good (Actually better) than where they are now. Win/win situation for everyone.
"MAKE COLLINGWOOD GRATE AGAIN"
Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dave The Man »

I was think of Sauttner from Sandi Would be Good
I am Da Man
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

I wouldn't think Collingwood will have a VFL side next year if the AFL reserves competition comes back it will be just known as the AFL reserves with the VFL returning to the way it was before the alignment.

As the AFL are looking to make all AFL teams have their reserve players playing in the one league and not scattered in different leagues, which I couldn't see happening the current format for Sydney, Brisbane, Port, and Adelaide seems to work fine.
Joel

Post by Joel »

die4pies

Post by die4pies »

There will be no National AFL Reserves as a curtain raiser to the main games. Dogs, North, Carlton, Richmond, St Kilda and Hawthorn can not afford it.

The expanded VFL 16 team comp will be very exciting.

Imagine Collingwood V Carlton at Victoria Park.

For those that think Collingwood wont play at Victoria Park, please nominate a suitable alternative that can hold at least 10,000 spectators and is not used by another club.
"MAKE COLLINGWOOD GRATE AGAIN"
Didcos435

Post by Didcos435 »

Wern't they talking about topping up their VFL side with TAC Cup players next year???
stui magpie
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 135 times

Post by stui magpie »

We'd have to recruit some VFL players to make the side competitive. Can't rely on those not getting a senior game and TAC kids.

There'd be plenty of young blokes who's be happy to pull on the black and white in the VFL as either a means to try and get drafted or just as an end in itself.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
eddiesmith
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by eddiesmith »

We would have a very small list of senior players then if injuries hit we go to the TAC cup players