Dear Josh Daicos

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Pete 70
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Pete 70 »

Piethagoras' Theorem wrote:
Pete 70 wrote:Let’s hope this is the biggest scandal of the summer.
This was a scandal?
Was just trying to be sarcastic, and I hope we have a very, dry quiet summer. I think the Daicoses are pure class.and they are each in for ripping 2024’s.
Dispatches from a foreign land
Meredith1965

Post by Meredith1965 »

The disparity is enormous. Let’s hope it eternally stays so, given we want to avoid Collingwood being bought and sold by Qatari and Russian businessmen.
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 53 times

Post by David »

On this we agree 100%
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
orie
Been liked: 2 times

dear Josh Daicos

Post by orie »

Oh well, it didn't take long for the negative
stories about the pies to come back again.. so much scrutiny.
So trivial...
'MADE IT LEGENDARY'
scoobydoo
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by scoobydoo »

Meredith1965 wrote:The disparity is enormous. Let’s hope it eternally stays so, given we want to avoid Collingwood being bought and sold by Qatari and Russian businessmen.
NBL seems to not only doing well but thriving.
K
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by K »

David wrote:It's tricky because if you look at the AFL's collective wealth in isolation and see what percentage of that is going to players, you could reasonably assume that they're underpaid. ...
Have you found this info? I've looked in the past (for AFL, EPL, NFL, etc.) and come up empty-handed.

Tennis is supposedly very bad that way. Anyone outside the top 100 is losing money, they say.