Farewell #33 Jack Ginnivan

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Gerry Cooper
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by Gerry Cooper »

Must be snow* season at the Melbourne Football Club.

*"Snow" being an old nickname for cocaine.
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.�
lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 87 times

Re: ginnevan

Post by lazzadesilva »

orie wrote: All this talk re a video is very disturbing. Does anyone think there is some truth to this..?? where was it posted?
I call it absolute garbage until hard evidence is presented. This sounds like a desperate grab for the justification of the decision. No smoke, no fire
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Re: ginnevan

Post by Piesnchess »

Pretty reliable source Comrade, Wright did do a total 180 turn in 2 days, thats the thing. Love Jack but hes a clown. Never a dull moment at Collingwood. :o
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Gerry Cooper wrote:

Correct, check out the old 70s song, Snowblind Friend, by rock band Steppenwolf, on Utube. " He bought a one way ticket, on an airline made of snow ". :shock:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Culprit
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 60 times

Post by Culprit »

^^Has anyone seen the video? Jack on the lines video came out pretty quickly yet no one has seen this one. I normally get this type of stuff in my inbox and phone pretty quickly but have seen nothing. Mind you what's been alleged is pretty tame compared to Jack doing nose candy. Now if anyone remembers the Glen Waverly Hawks FC video from last year that killed that club, now that's what I would call serious.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

Gerry Cooper wrote:

I hope his Father pushes for a 4 year ban as he has high morals as far as Football Players go. Maynard says hello.
think positive
Has liked: 319 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by think positive »

Culprit wrote:^^Has anyone seen the video? Jack on the lines video came out pretty quickly yet no one has seen this one. I normally get this type of stuff in my inbox and phone pretty quickly but have seen nothing. Mind you what's been alleged is pretty tame compared to Jack doing nose candy. Now if anyone remembers the Glen Waverly Hawks FC video from last year that killed that club, now that's what I would call serious.
yes
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
slangman
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by slangman »

Culprit wrote:^^Has anyone seen the video? Jack on the lines video came out pretty quickly yet no one has seen this one. I normally get this type of stuff in my inbox and phone pretty quickly but have seen nothing. Mind you what's been alleged is pretty tame compared to Jack doing nose candy. Now if anyone remembers the Glen Waverly Hawks FC video from last year that killed that club, now that's what I would call serious.
I have seen this one.
- Side By Side -
Geek
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Geek »

Culprit wrote:]I hope his Father pushes for a 4 year ban as he has high morals as far as Football Players go. Maynard says hello.
I agree. We do have players' brains to protect after all.
Culprit

Post by Culprit »

think positive wrote:
yes
I better talk to my friends. They have been slack.
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 54 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Kingsofclutch

Post by Kingsofclutch »

I'm assuming Joel's father will have plenty to say after his sermon on the mount err Maynard.
Flagpies
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 161 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Piesnchess wrote:
Gerry Cooper wrote:

Correct, check out the old 70s song, Snowblind Friend, by rock band Steppenwolf, on Utube. " He bought a one way ticket, on an airline made of snow ". :shock:
From "Steppenwolf 7" - a very fine album.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 161 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

think positive
Has liked: 319 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by think positive »

You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!