2023 Finals Tickets

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

stoliboy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by stoliboy »

And if anyone has two tickets to the Grand Final please PM me… we are flying in from Sydney tomorrow morning.

If we get tickets great… if not we are at the AIA Live site.
Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/
mightypies90
Been liked: 11 times

Post by mightypies90 »

RudeBoy wrote:
mightypies90 wrote:I'm in M19, row B. AFL membership is the best.
I've been a CFC social club member for 48 yrs and a Legends member since its inception. However, after this year's shabby treatment of Legends members I'm seriously considering giving up my CFC membership and becoming an AFL member instead.
I’m AFL gold and legends. If we’re in the GF I always go through the AFL. Best thing I ever did was choose AFL membership. To top it off the tickets were only $213, compared to buying tickets through the club membership. Last week my tickets to the preliminary final cost $28. Only thing is you will have to wait to become gold.
The artist formerly known as schuey7.
mightypies90
Been liked: 11 times

Post by mightypies90 »

Woods Of Ypres wrote:prob with AFL membership is you need Gold for grand final access
waitlist will be 15-20 years if you sign up now
i am 13 year member and still waiting for Gold
I got my gold last year after 13 years. You should be close to getting your gold if you’ve been a member for 13 years.
The artist formerly known as schuey7.
Millane42

Post by Millane42 »

2 tickets needed for GF, please pm me thanks
Most of my favourite bands start with "M" - Mars Volta, Mastodon, Megadeth, Metallica, Midnight Oil, Misfits...except King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard ~
slbevis

Post by slbevis »

Clemo wrote:I’m interested in swapping my Cat 7 ticket for a Standing Room ticket to stand with my cuz..

Shane Warne Stand
Bay 6-2
Row X
Cat 7. $185
Stand $155

PM if interested.. requires to pay the $30 difference
Dm'd you
foxychick

Post by foxychick »

After forgetting my login for so long I’m back and hoping for some miracle for a ticket to the GF tomorrow!! I missed out which I’m devastated about! GO PIES