2023 Finals Tickets

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Jezza
Has liked: 224 times
Been liked: 316 times

Post by Jezza »

buzzlightyear wrote:Top deck of Ponsford (Q34), row U. I am changing my mindset from 'should have received better seating for P1 membership', to 'we are going to see premiership 16".

Go Pies :D
Same. We’re in :)
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
gobbles21

Post by gobbles21 »

Q33 for me. Happy to be behind the goals. Whether it's in the sky or not just happy to be there and have a seat.
VicParkTragic
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by VicParkTragic »

No email but my standing room ticket (M25) has appeared in my Ticketek app. And you can’t print the ticket yet.
Last edited by VicParkTragic on Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living in Geelong, barracking for the 'pies!
Diamonds

Post by Diamonds »

Woo hoo… M34 row J
You are only as old as the person you feel
maurs64
Been liked: 1 time

Post by maurs64 »

Q32, Row P. But the Ponsford Q is scary. Very steep. Will be going up once & down once!
Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Ringing Ticktek and just Hang up on me
I am Da Man
magpietragic

Post by magpietragic »

magpietragic wrote:This is disgusting I got a call from Ticketek to confirm that my friend was a catergory one priority ticket holder and is also in a wheelchair and it seems he has missed out! I was assured he would get a ticket! He has been a legends member from the beginning of when legends members were a thing! I spent hours on the phone yesterday without speaking to any one. At 6 the call disconnected! My account was debited with booking fee but now he is understandably very upset. I am my phone this morning as well as my husbands phone just in case one drops out. My friend is awaiting a call from Collingwood. I am seething for him. He is entitled to a companion seat but will forgo that if he can just get a wheelchair spot!
I finally got thru to a live person and it seems that because they could see that I already had 2 grand final tickets ( theses are MY AFL GOLD Collingwood membership ticket that have nothing to do with my disabled friend) they didn’t allocate the legend membership for the wheelchair. Talk about about gross incompetence on Ticketek’s part. Now I am awaiting a call back from them to confirm I am telling the truth.
stoliboy
Been liked: 57 times

Post by stoliboy »

Dave The Man wrote:Ringing Ticktek and just Hang up on me
Ring the Club too Dave.

Hope you get tickets.
Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/
stoliboy
Been liked: 57 times

Post by stoliboy »

Also if you are holding out hope that you have been successful in the ballot you can go into the Ticketek website to check: https://hotshow4.ticketek.com.au/shows/ ... =GFAFLBR23

Please enter your Ticketek Customer ID to check whether you have been successful in the ballot. You can find your ID in the confirmation email received at the time of registering for the ballot.
Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/
BBHS
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by BBHS »

M15 standing room if anyone wants to have a beer
buzzlightyear

Post by buzzlightyear »

BBHS wrote:M15 standing room if anyone wants to have a beer
Question on your standing room tickets. Do you need to stand in a specific bay ie M15 or can you move to others?
Buzz
Looking for sweet 16.....
mattdally
Been liked: 8 times

Post by mattdally »

buzzlightyear wrote:
BBHS wrote:M15 standing room if anyone wants to have a beer
Question on your standing room tickets. Do you need to stand in a specific bay ie M15 or can you move to others?
I believe you do need to remain in that specific bay.
For the prelim, they were ensuring all those in the bay had appropriate tickets.
BBHS
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by BBHS »

Some years I have been given a wristband that corresponds to the bay. Although 2018 I was in the MCC and moved around each quarter in the standing areas.
think positive
Has liked: 319 times
Been liked: 99 times

Post by think positive »

M11 row cc, so opposite end on the 50 line

out friends are Q51
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Culprit
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 60 times

Post by Culprit »

Friends who I got their tickets for using my Ticketek account. Legends Members Q1 Row D. Another friend who is a Legend Member got nothing. What a crazy situation.