Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

What'sinaname
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Da da da tada
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
Jezza
Has liked: 224 times
Been liked: 317 times

Post by Jezza »

Coming up to a 29-year premiership drought.

Congratulations, Carlton.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
What'sinaname
Been liked: 23 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Let's stay a little bit humble. Because karma is a biatch.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

If we lose next week do you think Carlton people will be humble?

**** that and **** them
piedys
Has liked: 353 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by piedys »

piedys wrote:If the WORST actually happens this year, and I do consider it Armageddon, then I will be done with AFL for good; no ifs, buts, or ****
Jezza wrote:Please don't contemplate the possibility :?
Good news peeps: Doomsday/Armageddon is delayed for at least another year!

And we will be spared a week of 1970/1979/1981 grand final replays on fox504 during the lead-up to GF day :o
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
K
Been liked: 29 times

Post by K »

piedys wrote:...
And we will be spared a week of 1970/1979/1981 grand final replays on fox504 during the lead-up to GF day :o
Hey, you were the one who wanted to re-watch the horrors of the 2019 PF this week!!
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

piedys wrote:Good news peeps: Doomsday/Armageddon is delayed for at least another year!

Crisis averted :wink:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

Where the bloody hell was Fev after quarter time?

He was lapping it up early just like he did all those years back with Bingle.

Speaking of bingle Fevola's head looks to have been in a few.

Aged as well as a dog turd on a lawn.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
Clifton Hill-Billy
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Clifton Hill-Billy »

Phew, I knew scum had no chance at the Gabbatoir, but a shadow of doubt remained that they could do the unthinkable and pull a prelim victory out of their arse. Glad that shadow of doubt has been extinguished
"Hey Ma get off the dang roof!"
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

Oleg Markov turning up to Mad Monday in his Carlton training gear :lol:

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

Jezza

Post by Jezza »

Some epic meltdowns from Carlton supporters on BigFooty.

We begin with a few minutes until the final siren goes...
Well done AFL.

Gifted the Filth a premiership.
Wouldn't it be funny if Collingwood lost from here?
This will be one of the better chokes
Collingwood win. The most rigged grand final in any sport history.
Go Pies!!!!!!! You beauty!!!!
The most intelligent Carlton supporter I've ever heard from :P
Rigged.

This whole season was rigged.

Disgraceful.
* Brisbane. You had one ******* job to do.
🤢 🤮 🤮 🤮
Terrible terrible outcome

We MUST win next year….no two ways about it…just have to get it done.
Makes the result last week burn even more
I feel sick
To be honest, Pies should have won by 5 goals..
Pies should’ve won by more to be honest.

Hill easily best on.
I feel sick…
Those campaigners are now tied with us with 16 flags…
Honestly at the point where winning the grand final is meaningless, questioning bothering to follow the sport after the 10th best side in the comp bradburying a GF win off poor decisions
This sucks. You can say that collingwood was the best team all year, and history in the text will show that.

But crickey… soft, downhill skiers - crumble under pressure…

I hate everything that that team stands for. Their culture, their history and the fact their petulant supporters take enjoyment from our misery.

We must destroy them next year and show the league that we are the best. Forever and for always.

* collingwood
I thought it would irritate me that Collingwood won the GF. But my care factor is at zero. 😂
Jack Ginnivan, premiership player.... ffs
Imagine how our boys feel.

Players like Frampton, Ginnivan, Hoskin Elliott and then Daicos coming in and winning it in his 2nd season.

Cripps had to wait 10 years to play a final and nothing is guaranteed
I feel sad.
Grows up a Carlton supporter

Gets drafted to Collingwood under F/S

Wins a premiership

FMD
Brisbane never deserved to even get that close. Played safe almost all game. Rolled the dice way too late. Terrible coaching performance from fagan too. If the filth were accurate this would have easily been a 50+ margin. It should of been us against them. I’m extremely envious right now
It irritates me how likeable McRae is.
not sure how any carlton supporter can be watching the post match tripe.........
Pies were the best team all year.

Despite my hatred for them, they are probably the best run football club this century along with Geelong. 11 prelims in 22 years and two flags. Hats off.

Father sons have pushed them to this flag along with Pendles and Sidebottom hanging on playing elite football into their old age.

We need to add speed and class in this off season. I want what they have.
Ok , so we let them catch us at 16 after 28 years.
Let's get 17 first next year that would probably hurt those clowns more than anything
This is making me sick
Hate saying it, but Pies were better for longer

Pendlebury controlled the game when it counted
Anyone that thinks we don’t have a list that can go all the way is kidding themselves.

Frampton, Ginnivan, Markov, Cox, Hoskin Elliot and Murphy became premiership players today. Bobby Hill is a Norm Smith Medallist.

Sickening stuff.
What hurts the most is had we made it, we would have smacked either of these sides
Went off after the siren.

Feels bad.

I’m pretty close to Ikon (about 5mins). I pledge to get down there as much as I can and be a better supporter than this season.

We can do it. I feel if we got over Brisbane, Crippa would be liftin the cup right now
Props to Collingwood, they played well and were the better team for most of the day. Great effort to hold on in the last.
I’ve switched off because I can’t watch those guys get their medals. I’m petty like that.

Having said that, as others have noted, there’s zero reason why we can’t do the same next year.
GF now means nothing to me idc if we win it or not after that lvl of trash got the win
We would’ve got the job done.
Worst early birthday present ever.
The feeling they are having right now is achievable with our group

Felt we were very pies 2022 in the second half of the year

Do what they did and attack pre season hard and go for it
And the choice of McCrae as their coach has proven to be a masterstroke. He has clearly improved the culture and mindset of the entire club but especially the players. He is a real point of difference. He is INSPIRING.
How do I feel right now, our club is amateur. Tigers win 3 of 4, pies now win one. 23 years since our last one. Is our list balanced enough go win one, I’m not convinced. Unless we can inject some pace and skill, I don’t see it. Maybe I’m just flat from seeing the pies win. Where is the Carlton side of the 70s and 80s ? Will it ever exist again ? Pies are young and hungry, their future looks very bright. Again maybe I’m depressed from what I just witnessed, ie you call that advantage ?
I feel like this is a huge kick in the ass that we’ve needed for nearly 30 years. Say what you will, but we’ve rested on being ‘#1’ when we’ve actually been shit for nearly 30 years.
Thank God it’s over
Media ban for a while
Then I want to focus on us winning the 2024 flag
This Grand Final highlighted to me how inadequate Owies, Motlop, Durdin and Fogarty compared to Bailey, Cameron, Hill and Elliot. Carlton need upgrades to small and medium fwds to win a flag
We’ll take these bastards next year.

We will make it right.

Dream loud people.😎👍
I feel more devastated over the result of the GF than I was over last week, Collingwood winning GFs has always been my worst nightmare.
Welcome to your worst nightmare!
Fair play to Bobby Hill. Nerves of steel. Stood up big time today. Very impressive young man
Well, I just got back home from the GF and after party :p
I really didn’t enjoy the day and have a feeling will not enjoy the summer months.
At least I enjoyed the 3 Kiss songs.
They finished on top of the ladder, and they were the best team this year unfortunately! I despise and detest the filth, but i have no problems or issues with acknowledging that reality.

That Pies team had to go through the hard yards to win that flag. They lost a grand final in 2018 and lost prelim finals in 2019 and last year.

The road to success is fueled with failure after all. Hopefully our defeat to Brisbane and the filths flag win, will really drive on Vossy and the players next year.

The filth getting to 17 flags before us would be a total and utter disaster!
I did not enjoy that one bit.
I did :D
I must be in the minority. I reckon even if we won last week we would have had nothing left in the tank yesterday. Especially because of the heat.
Today's the hardest football day of the year, knowing Collingwood won the flag and there's 5 months until Carlton play again...
The day after the GF and I’ve got to say it. Collingwood look unbeatable. They do everything better than everyone else. May as well hand them the Cup now and not bother about 2024.
Geez people it’s just a game. It’s not like the worst thing in the world happened.🤔
Oh wait.
Apparently Markov wearing a Blues jumper with his premiership medal to their Mad Monday celebrations as an "up yours" to us for not selecting him. What a campaigner.
Last edited by Jezza on Mon Aug 12, 2024 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 161 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

^ Priceless. It's hard to pick favourites - but I did really like this:
I hate everything that that team stands for. Their culture, their history and the fact their petulant supporters take enjoyment from our misery.
For the record, I'm fairly certain it isn't just the "petulant" supporters but all of us who take enjoyment from their misery. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mossi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

Take a look at this legendary PIes supporter!

https://twitter.com/Macetrott/status/17 ... 8958099836
Clifton Hill-Billy
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Clifton Hill-Billy »

So I'm still wearing pies colours to work, as I have every right to do but what has surprised me is the amount of morons wearing scum scarves and merchandise, ah you lost scum and we won, your navy crap belongs in storage until March you bunch of delusional tosspots!
"Hey Ma get off the dang roof!"
Arch@M32
Has liked: 142 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by Arch@M32 »

Carlton with the lowest score in Coll v Carlton AFLW matches as they go down to the pies for the fifth time in a row. Coll 4.3.27 def Carl 1.4.10