2023 Finals Tickets

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Magpiefan3

Post by Magpiefan3 »

charmer wrote:The 4x tickets per membership was ludicrous and essentially enabled the general public to access the member pre-sale, all they needed was to know a Collingwood member. Of course the paid up members are the ones who have paid the price for this massive stuff up.

We are legends members and sit in the Ponsford every week for home and away games, we have never missed a game. By the time the Ticketek lottery let me in to purchase tickets it was after 10.20am and I couldn’t access any seats on level 1 in the Ponsford, including the legends bays. All we could get was level 4.

How the club allowed this to happen is nothing short of a disgrace. All we wanted was somewhere on level 1 in the Ponsford. Very angry
Yes that happened to me as well!
2016 Player Sponsor for Travis Varcoe

2017-2019 Player Sponsor for Lynden Dunn
charmer

Post by charmer »

Magpiefan3 wrote:
charmer wrote:The 4x tickets per membership was ludicrous and essentially enabled the general public to access the member pre-sale, all they needed was to know a Collingwood member. Of course the paid up members are the ones who have paid the price for this massive stuff up.

We are legends members and sit in the Ponsford every week for home and away games, we have never missed a game. By the time the Ticketek lottery let me in to purchase tickets it was after 10.20am and I couldn’t access any seats on level 1 in the Ponsford, including the legends bays. All we could get was level 4.

How the club allowed this to happen is nothing short of a disgrace. All we wanted was somewhere on level 1 in the Ponsford. Very angry
I’m still not over it, very very upset.
Magpiefan3

Post by Magpiefan3 »

charmer wrote:
Magpiefan3 wrote:

I’m still not over it, very very upset.
I think it's just lack of draw.

I got tickets in the Great Southern Stand Level 4 in Q4.
2016 Player Sponsor for Travis Varcoe

2017-2019 Player Sponsor for Lynden Dunn
Clifton Hill-Billy
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Clifton Hill-Billy »

Finally got tickets, Level 4 Warne stand
"Hey Ma get off the dang roof!"
dmov73

Post by dmov73 »

What is Q49 like? Row C.
Sometimes the good you do does you no good. Tony Soprano.
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

https://mcg.io-media.com/web/index.html

Click on the bay and you can see the view

Row A is front row, so you will be 3 rows from the front
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
dmov73

Post by dmov73 »

Thanks DB. Checked that out but difficult to really tell.
Sometimes the good you do does you no good. Tony Soprano.
aus50ford
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Post by aus50ford »

Hey all, anyone coming from the east by train, I think they may be having buses between Ringwood & Camberwell ??

TBC

**Update** - looks like it will from 11.30pm
I don't have a snappy catch phrase
Dark Beanie

Post by Dark Beanie »

dmov73 wrote:Thanks DB. Checked that out but difficult to really tell.
There is also this site:

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Melbo ... et+Ground/

You can also use this site for other venues.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
Dark Beanie

Post by Dark Beanie »

Ticketing for the finals is controlled by the AFL.
Clubs can have some input but the AFL makes all decisions re. venues, sale dates etc.
charmer

Post by charmer »

Is anyone in M15 or do you know anyone sitting in M15? Trying to work out if this is a Collingwood section or not
the fuzz

Post by the fuzz »

^ Are you a member and if so did you select Collingwood supporter allocation? I think that will be the only way to guarantee a fully Magpie Bay.
That being said, there will be at least 80,000 Pies supporters, so pretty sure you'll be amongst black and white
charmer

Post by charmer »

We originally had other tickets and just got these today so have no idea if it’s a Collingwood section or not. We want the Ponsford but can’t get in there after sitting there for every game including finals for 10+ years :(
mattdally
Been liked: 8 times

Post by mattdally »

Was weird today. I was looking at the site and was randomly able to get seats in N34, M15, M5 and N3

Only single seats, but looked like they were snapped up pretty quickly.
Lone Ranger
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Lone Ranger »

dmov73 wrote:What is Q49 like? Row C.
Excellent