Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Jezza
Has liked: 226 times
Been liked: 320 times

Post by Jezza »

TankingCarlton...
We won the scoring shots count again!!
6.16 52

Piss off the lot of you

Not you Cerra

Maybe not you Kemp

The rest of you.....
15 more inside 50's yet lose by 34pts.
The seconds were good
Terrible loss.

How’s that for analysis.
Sakc... everyone. Just blow it all up
I think id rather do some really bad Randall boning than watch footy at the moment. That's not a good thing btw
Cripps should be dropped . He looks over it
The club needs a good clean out start with the coach then board and players
Carlton 56 inside 50s with 7 tackles inside 50.
Essendon* 41 inside 50s with 20 tackles inside 50.
We are miles off it
Our recruiting and List Management is the worst in the comp
start again please
@#$%&! off board
Surely it’s time for a change in how we recruit and list manage
I admire anyone that goes to watch this mob live.

I've been a member for over 20 years but haven't been to watch Carlton live since pre covid. That's why you have to put up with my rubbish in the match day thread.

They are just abysmal to watch.
Same garbage, different week
Do our players realise there’s a 16.6 option?
More behinds than goals every game since the Brisbane game
Apart from Cerra, our midfield is ineffective
Once again.
56 inside 50s to 41

I feel like a broken record sometimes.

They get enough opportunities every single week.

How many teams each week win afl games with 41 inside 50s?
44 goals 73 since West Coast game and another 28 complete misses or failed to make distance.

It's a disgrace
On current form I have us winning only 1 more game for the year seriously we are pathetic
Its the orange socks round. We have lost 6 games straight since wearing them for a good cause. Thats 24 ptemiership points and counting..... i swear, if they go on with the respect round next year they can pi$$ off.
They have been utter crap without any evidence they are fixing thing or seriously even know what is wrong. Seriously reminding me of fitzroy in their final days
Great coaching from Brad Scott - why wouldn’t you bring in Peter Wright in for his first game in weeks against us - a nice easy game for him.
I can't believe I watched that & not the cricket.
No idea why any of our supporters would bother showing up to watch this repetitive clown show.

If given the choice I'd rather spend my time doing a painful shit.
Dow equal 2nd for tackles for Carlton and played 20% of the game.
I am afraid the writing was on the wall when Teague was our coach

We should have refreshed the list about 2 - 3 years ago

Now we are in no man’s land, with an aging Cripps, suspect coach, little trade capital and few picks available in the draft.

Crisis time again.
Why I decided to fly to Melbourne for next week’s game I have no idea given tonight’s nonsense.

My poor son’s first AFL game at the G and it’s going to be horrendous.

Least we saw the win against GWS earlier this year…
Storm 54
Blues 52

FMD
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

Johnno75 wrote:We hold their future 2nd round pick don’t we…. ✅ ✅ ✅
Yes.
Carlton and Collingwood struck the first trade of the night, with the Blues prepared to part with their future second-round selection to nab the Magpies’ Pick 30. And Carlton pounced on top Tassie prospect Lachie Cowan at Pick 30.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/draft/ ... 51169db568
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Johnno75
Been liked: 45 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Cripps had 4 kicks tonight, I reckon at least 2 scrubbed along the ground
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
schuey07

Post by schuey07 »

Jezza wrote:
Johnno75 wrote:We hold their future 2nd round pick don’t we…. ✅ ✅ ✅
Yes.
Carlton and Collingwood struck the first trade of the night, with the Blues prepared to part with their future second-round selection to nab the Magpies’ Pick 30. And Carlton pounced on top Tassie prospect Lachie Cowan at Pick 30.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/draft/ ... 51169db568
Lol the gift that keeps on giving.
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

BigFooty (Carlton)...
If I hear the word nourishment from voss I will f’ing spew.
Pitchforks at the ready!
Get absolutely ****ed.

Much better first half but unforgivable playing and coaching in the second half.

Voss refuses to answer the questions asked of him. Coaching brain is malnourished.
6.16 - surely the head of high performance, responsible for mental and physical performance, has something to answer for?
1 or 2 players won't fix this mess.

Get rid of slow and unskillful. The game has changed and we are late once again to the party
I’m cooked!!
Don’t really know what to say now
Pick 2 is within reach
We need a rebuild, prioritising players with skill and pace. Keep Weitering, Walsh, Cerra, C. Curnow, and see what we can get for anyone else.
That was bad.

Who are we drafting at pick 3?
We are capable of kicking straight - just look at our third quarter- two goals straight.
Shhh...

We NeEd StAbILiTy
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 54 times

Post by David »

Jezza is officially the hardest-working member of Nick's BB this year. :mrgreen:
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Ronnie McKeowns boots

Post by Ronnie McKeowns boots »

Johnno75 wrote:Cripps had 4 kicks tonight, I reckon at least 2 scrubbed along the ground
No even Wowoeful fell as quickly after his Brownlow, the bloke is a disgrace
"You hate a mean man, a grasping man, a man who wants everything and gives nothing. That’s Collingwood. They are a law unto themselves"

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
Ronnie McKeowns boots

A had a dream last night, it was our next game against the Blues, and as we slammed through our 13th goal in the third quarter, a loud chant arose from the Collingwood faithful:
'NOOOUUUURISHHHHHMEEENT! .....NOOOUUUURISHHHHHMEEENT!'
"You hate a mean man, a grasping man, a man who wants everything and gives nothing. That’s Collingwood. They are a law unto themselves"

Magpietothemax
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

^Thanks Jezza for your compilation of Carlton misery! It is now compulsory reading for me every week. I appreciate your efforts!
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
Clifton Hill-Billy
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Clifton Hill-Billy »

Just watched the highlights, seriously the scum are a bunch of witches hats, that don't tackle and occasionally kick behinds, it's glorious!
"Hey Ma get off the dang roof!"
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

David wrote:Jezza is officially the hardest-working member of Nick's BB this year. :mrgreen:
Magpietothemax wrote:^Thanks Jezza for your compilation of Carlton misery! It is now compulsory reading for me every week. I appreciate your efforts!
Thank you, gentlemen 8)
stoliboy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by stoliboy »

Football fury boils over at the MCG | 7NEWS
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNUz1U5sPfo&pp=ygUDQWZs

First part of this video is Carlton fans yelling abuse at the players as they come off the ground e.g. “F#%k off Jack you are a disgrace. A disgrace to your family”.
Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/
schuey07

Post by schuey07 »

stoliboy wrote:Football fury boils over at the MCG | 7NEWS
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNUz1U5sPfo&pp=ygUDQWZs

First part of this video is Carlton fans yelling abuse at the players as they come off the ground e.g. “F#%k off Jack you are a disgrace. A disgrace to your family”.
Classy, what else would you expect from the scum.
Ronnie McKeowns boots

Today's result is fantastic, and let me tell you why.

First takes care of a rising Suns, will knock the confidence right out of them, can't hurt

Second, its clear to everyone but Blind Freddie that Voss cannot coach, but the Blues are very keen to end their reputation as being a place where coaches go to have their career die, so any 'green shoots' like today will be embraced by the club and their scum 'powerbrokers'.

If they had lost today, Voss woulda probably been forced to walk, but now, he could hang around til at least next year...who knows, another pointless win and they might extend his contract! A man can dream folks, a man can dream