Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Magpietothemax
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

WhyPhilWhy? wrote:Gee - the Club punished over brown paper bag payments has the ex-CEO of the now disgraced PWC as its President.

You lie down with dogs...
Ha Ha, I didn't realise this. The Carlton President was the CEO of PwC all the years when it was selling tax avoidance strategies illegally to its clients!
TBH, not merely an indictment of Carlton Football Club but it is an indictment of the entire AFL, which is happy to have corporate criminals occupying high positions in its subsidiary clubs.
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
Jezza
Has liked: 226 times
Been liked: 320 times

Post by Jezza »

BigFooty (Carlton)...
Meh. Season over. Useless club.

I am numb
44 points.
Why do we bother?
I don’t understand how you can have the last 2 Coleman winners and average less than 60 points for the last 25 games
As for the rest of it, same old problems.

Incredibly dysfunctional forward line. Inside 50 entries putrid.

44 points just isn’t winning a game of football. It’s not good enough.
Remember the joke was we could never 100 points. We can’t even kick 80 points.
Bottom six finish incoming
Season on the line and we manage 44 points. Coaching group have failed.
The dumbest footballers ive ever seen.
Please someone explain our game plan. Not non existent etc someone explain what they are thinking.
6-8-44
I’d say we suck balls but we would have to find the ball first & know what to do with it to suck it
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Clifton Hill-Billy
Been liked: 10 times

Post by Clifton Hill-Billy »

Delicious, now where is Snapper?
"Hey Ma get off the dang roof!"
Ronnie McKeowns boots

Post by Ronnie McKeowns boots »

Hahaha Nourishment again Vossy? Needs to put that bad boy to bed
"You hate a mean man, a grasping man, a man who wants everything and gives nothing. That’s Collingwood. They are a law unto themselves"

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
think better
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by think better »

Best Saturday morning reading
I think therefore I think - I think
shawthing
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 93 times

Post by shawthing »

Magpietothemax wrote:
WhyPhilWhy? wrote:Gee - the Club punished over brown paper bag payments has the ex-CEO of the now disgraced PWC as its President.

Ha Ha, I didn't realise this. The Carlton President was the CEO of PwC all the years when it was selling tax avoidance strategies illegally to its clients!
TBH, not merely an indictment of Carlton Football Club but it is an indictment of the entire AFL, which is happy to have corporate criminals occupying high positions in its subsidiary clubs.
Remember the Carlton Crew during the gangland wars. The Scum have always been on the wrong side of the law. I just hope the Collingwood old timers who were terrorised by this mob are given front row seats in heaven to watch this breakup of a once "great" football club. They were once great Carlton, even if crooked as they come, now they are almost a club to be pitied. You see Carlscum, that's what you get when you cheat Collingwood out of several premierships in my lifetime. I hope Wayne Harmes is feeling hollow right now. :evil:

But the pressure is on us to cash in while we have the chance.
shawthing

Post by shawthing »

I don’t understand how you can have the last 2 Coleman winners and average less than 60 points for the last 25 games
They also forget they have last year's Brownlow Medalist. Where is Cripps now? Oh that's right he's still playing - but like all the Carlton midfield, utterly useless. Well that's karma for you because Cripps should never have got that Brownlow. (1) Because his season wasn't that good, and (2) His suspension should have been upheld.

Cripps' Brownlow was the biggest steal since Judd stole what should have been Swanny's first one.
shawthing

Post by shawthing »

Can’t believe Voss just said this in the post-match presser:

‘We couldn’t get our offense going at times, but I felt nourishment in our strong defense’

‘Our ability to score was certainly lacking, but somehow I feel strangely nourished by our other efforts around the ground’
I’ve constantly posted that getting rid of Voss is a bad idea, but tonight I’ve changed my mind … he is literally dog s**t as a coach.
Welcome to the real world Carlscum folks. There are just some great players who haven't a senior coach's intelligence. Buckley was a better coach than Voss, but there are parallels here. Craig McRae was an average player in a three time premiership team. He didn't have anywhere near the innate talent of a Voss or a Bucks. But he made it as a player because he learned things in his head and that strategic advantage always plays out well in coaching. As much as we don't like him, I'd say the same about Chris Scott in comparison to McRae.

The same is true for any team silly enough to go after Leppitsch to be their senior coach. No, Leppa is a GREAT assistant coach, but he failed in the main role at Brisbane (look who is succeeding there to prove my point - what did Fagan ever do as a player?). Some guys are just NOT senior coaches. That's not to say Leppa isn't a fantastic line coach for us, and we don't want him to go anywhere, but he ain't no Craig McRae!

Voss is washed up and has to realise he just doesn't have the strategic nous to succeed in what has become a truly scientific game.
schuey07

Post by schuey07 »

shawthing wrote:
Magpietothemax wrote:

Remember the Carlton Crew during the gangland wars. The Scum have always been on the wrong side of the law. I just hope the Collingwood old timers who were terrorised by this mob are given front row seats in heaven to watch this breakup of a once "great" football club. They were once great Carlton, even if crooked as they come, now they are almost a club to be pitied. You see Carlscum, that's what you get when you cheat Collingwood out of several premierships in my lifetime. I hope Wayne Harmes is feeling hollow right now. :evil:

But the pressure is on us to cash in while we have the chance.
Never feel pity for Carlton. The cheating scum deserve everything they get. I've also said we dodged a bullet in not getting Voss as a coach. Imagine he said our list was 5 years away from playing finals. What a flog.
piedys
Has liked: 353 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by piedys »

Jezza wrote:BigFooty (Carlton)...
Fear not Jezza; I diplomatically addressed all of their concerns here below...

Bottom six finish incoming
You're optimistic...
On a positive note it's the last prime time game for the year, we can now just quietly drift off into the abyss.
Return to from whence you came then....
I actually am not angry. I don’t care. Blow it all up and start over
Crisis Football Club. Blow it all up and start again.
Can we start up a go-fund-me page for you guys?
Can't wait for another email from Sayers next week saying everything is all good
look in the SPAM folder, with all of the other extortion emails that attempt to steal your money week after week....
Same sickening feeling every week, can’t do it anymore.
Yes you can; don't be such a little sook princess.

I hate my football club.
That's okay petal; you are amongst friends now...
If Voss uses injuries as an excuse, I will spew up all over my lounge.
And Scotch guarding ain't cheap...
The dumbest footballers ive ever seen.
Wait for next week for another IQ drop....
Can't fault the effort we just can't play the game, time for another list rebuild start again and try and recruit some guys that have basic foot skills under pressure
well, that worked for us at least; see what other fools gold you can steal from GWS at trade/tank time...
If we loose to the Jabber's next week bye bye Voss
Can we hold you to that promise?
If Voss says there's lots of positives to take and we just have to work a little bit harder on defence again I'll spew.
You have many a paper bag spare for just that task and others, at Pigsarse Park
There are a lot of queries about this team but the question on Voss has been answered.
He cannot coach. He just cannot coach.
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

... I wish they had of kicked straighter, so as not to paper over cracks. Voss will certainly be papering over them in his presser.
You guys don't need paper - you need bags, and more bags, of mortar.

Another season down the drain
gurgle, gurgle, gurgle.....
Michael Voss …
What do you actually think you are going to achieve by continuing to bash your head against the wall …
Dunno, but I like the coconut sounds it makes; most therapeutic.
Another weekend stuffed thanks Carlton,how can so many players make it to this level and cant kick the * ball?
How many ya got?
A loss, frustrating to watch and boring on the eyes. The holy trinity.
Jesus be praised.
... Hopefully this is us bottoming out, but it's really hard to see where the improvement will come from.
The potato crop you select in 2023 AFL draft.
I don’t really want to sack Voss, considering we’ve been sacking coaches left and right the last few years, but what if next year ends up the same as this year…
You say that like it's a bad thing? Let's pull the trigger and find out then, shall we?
As much as I despise the guy we could be seeing Hardwick here next year.
I'm sure he'd like the standard 2-year then knives-out incentive contract all your coaches get.
Only 21 years into this rebuild....
Happy 21st....
We don't have the foot skills to execute whatever the hell this gameplan is. It's that simple.

Maybe it would work with different players, but not these ones.

Too many poor kicks in the team.
We been there bro....
8 years we've been carefully building this list.

For what?
Failure dummy.
I think for anyone over the age of 40, you've already seen your last Carlton premiership.
And it is still available on Ebay in it's original VHS format.
I’ve asked this question a lot but no one’s been able to answer it.

WTF has happened with us this year?????????
One of life's little surprises....
I haven't been on the "sakc" train yet, but he is in trouble if the Dons get us next week and they probably will.
All Aboard - ticket's please!
Back to being excited about who we'll be drafting with our first pick now. Bring on 2024!
Please pick another potato, and add it to the current crop.
As much as I don't want to go through the whole sacking a coach again, and I think the blame is more on the players.....
Why stop now?
It is simply inexcusable that we are now in this position. Pretty much half way through the season with no hope of laying finals. Somebody needs to be held accountable for this disaster.
accountable and carlton will never gel in the same sentence; oxymoron.

Cripps had 2 possessions in the last. 0 kicks and 2 handballs. Let that sink in...
3 brownlow votes coming up then.
We’ll be 14th tomorrow in a season where nothing short of finals was acceptable.
A loss next week to the druggies won’t bode well …
start planning for doomsday.
Feels like 2018 all over again. Except our list is meant to be in its prime now.
It is; disappointed?
I’m not one for changing coaches every 2-3 years like we’ve been doing but ....
It can’t keep going on like this
It can, and it will.
Damian Hardwick wouldn't put up with this s**t.
We will find out soon enough...
Sayers appointed Voss and we are in this dilemma, he should have some integrity and step down....monumental error on his behalf....we are cooked any which way you look at it.....this club once again is in complete and utter shambles....
Us as supporters have to endure more and more pain for stupid descision made by Sayers. He hires a coach with a pathetic coaching record... We should have seen the writing on the wall missing out on finals last year!!!
Yep; black spray paint all over a white wall; our finest masterpiece yet.

Dyso
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

^ That's brilliant, Dyso :lol:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Magpietothemax
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Magpietothemax »

Jezza wrote:^ That's brilliant, Dyso :lol:
I agree Jezza. Dyso's annotations are just fantastic...a joy to read!!
Free Julian Assange!!
Ice in the veins
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

Another week, another Carlton loss :D
schuey07

Post by schuey07 »

Jezza wrote:Another week, another Carlton loss :D
So good. They are terrible, and to think Voss thought we were 5 years away. Worst coach going around.
Johnno75
Been liked: 45 times

Post by Johnno75 »

We hold their future 2nd round pick don’t we…. ✅ ✅ ✅
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.