#46 Mason Cox

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

E

Post by E »

a total disgrace. He should be removed from the air. No one finds him remotely entertaining.
E

Post by E »

Johnno75 wrote:Matthews also brought up the glasses at night on Ch7 coverage and was quickly corrected by others. Some people are just I’ll informed it seems.
yes, but at least leigh immediately corrected himself and said, Ok fair enough.....
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Mr Miyagi wrote:
Big T wrote:Jon Ralph also in fine form as usual saying that thug Gardiner should get a fine while Cox should be suspended.
And people think there’s no media bias.
Anyone who seriously believes that can add it to the list that includes the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy. I have observed media bias against Collingwood over a very long period of time but there are some people who don’t think there is and that is fair enough. To each their own.
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
eddiesmith
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Ch 7 seemed to be the Brisbane show on Thursday night. It was almost like they couldn’t fly anyone in so they had a full Brisbane commentary team…
PyreneesPie
Has liked: 66 times

Post by PyreneesPie »

eddiesmith wrote:Ch 7 seemed to be the Brisbane show on Thursday night. It was almost like they couldn’t fly anyone in so they had a full Brisbane commentary team…
It was totally jaundiced - one of either Matthews or Hodge would've been too much. :D
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

I thought those goggles contained prescription glass to aid his eyesight?

If they do then I suggest a new prescription.

If they don't and they're purely for protection then I suggest he gets to an optometrist quick smart.

To be honest all those googles did was turn an awful performance in to a comical one and lighten the mood.

He looked and moved like a giraffe with two black eyes the other night.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
inxs88
Been liked: 4 times

Post by inxs88 »

Fat bald Pig
I love the Pies, hate Carlscum
Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

I agree that Cox was Crap/Useless vs Lions but they did not have to make fun of him
I am Da Man
woodys_world69
Been liked: 32 times

Post by woodys_world69 »

NFI how leigh matthews didnt know about the reason why mason wears the glasses....does he watch zero footy these days?

Why is he commentating if he watches zero footy? do they just bring him in for Brisbane/Gabba games now?
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 81 times

Post by Big T »

And Gardiner gets off!

Afl is a joke
Buon Giorno
makri
Been liked: 2 times

Post by makri »

It's amazing the Easter eggs lasted long enough in front of piggy to make his stupid joke.
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 183 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

woodys_world69 wrote:NFI how leigh matthews didnt know about the reason why mason wears the glasses....does he watch zero footy these days?

Why is he commentating if he watches zero footy? do they just bring him in for Brisbane/Gabba games now?
Pretty sure most of them live in a bubble and don’t venture out much. Poor old Lethal gets wheeled out for the Brisbane games only these days
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 183 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Mason was on Kiss FM talking about his eye issues and he was scathing of certain people in the media for mocking his eyesight. Didn’t name names, but he didn’t have to. ;) I’d add it’s disgusting the AFL and AFLPA never said boo about the media being dicks either.
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

I was thinking of dunstall as the siren went the arse pig.
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
Meredith1965

Post by Meredith1965 »