#5 Jamie Elliott

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 228 times
Been liked: 93 times

Post by Piesnchess »

NO, knowing our luck hed go to the piss and poop, little angry ant Clarko will fire him up, and he will kick five goals against us next season winning the Dawks the game. sigh.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
CarringbushCigar
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by CarringbushCigar »

Tell em to get stuffed !
Ronnie McKeowns boots

Post by Ronnie McKeowns boots »

He's become a pretty integral part of the midfield, don't think we could afford to lose him at this stage
"You hate a mean man, a grasping man, a man who wants everything and gives nothing. That’s Collingwood. They are a law unto themselves"

Jack 'Captain Blood' Dyer
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Brisbane were interested last year. If the price is right then why not trade? You need to define what that price is. INXS says pick 21 would benefit the pies. While Ok and doing some decent things midfield his fwd line play has been below (his) par this year.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
masoncox
Been liked: 3 times

Post by masoncox »

worth trading
he is 28.
get a good trade re late first round or early second round would do
Abdul The Bull

Post by Abdul The Bull »

I thought Elliot had his best game for quite a while last night. Maybe he's trying to garner interest. Good for The Pies whatever the outcome.
There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Elliott is a free agent in 2021, he could just walk away and we would probably get a late 2nd round pick, a trade would be the way to go if we think he is gonna leave or if we think we can flip him/the pick into another player into a position of need.
"That was out-of-bounds"
Jezza
Has liked: 223 times
Been liked: 312 times

Elliott's goal in pictures

Post by Jezza »

🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Donny
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Donny »

Excellent, Jezza. Thank you. :D
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
Johnno75
Been liked: 45 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Did anyone see the vision from behind, it was never in doubt.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by pietillidie »

Beautiful. Just so happy for him. An intense lad who puts a lot of pressure on himself, playing the most notoriously godforsaken role on the ground as a small forward, from a tough background without an ounce of luck with injuries.

All that work and determination, captured in one shot. Few players deserve the love more.
In the end the rain comes down, washes clean the streets of a blue sky town.
Help Nick's: http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
RudeBoy
Been liked: 131 times

Post by RudeBoy »

pietillidie wrote:Beautiful. Just so happy for him. An intense lad who puts a lot of pressure on himself, playing the most notoriously godforsaken role on the ground as a small forward, from a tough background without an ounce of luck with injuries.

All that work and determination, captured in one shot. Few players deserve the love more.
Tru dat. 8)
Meredith1965

Post by Meredith1965 »

pietillidie wrote:Beautiful. Just so happy for him. An intense lad who puts a lot of pressure on himself, playing the most notoriously godforsaken role on the ground as a small forward, from a tough background without an ounce of luck with injuries.

Great post. He’s been a constant, giving his best for us for years now despite so many ups and downs, none of the downs being his own making. He so deserved this !
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 179 times

Congrats on 150 to Jamie Elliott

Post by Mr Miyagi »

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/whe ... 5b75b.html

Feels like it should be 250, but for injuries. I owe him an apology, I thought he was finished due to injuries years ago. Absolute champion to get back to his elite level and be our forward line captain.
lazzadesilva
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 87 times

Post by lazzadesilva »

An underrated gun. A quality player who believes that grace and humility is a sign of greatness. A wonderfully talented and respected human being.
I term the current Collingwood attack based strategy “Unceasing Waves” like on a stormy and windy day with rough seas. A Perfect Storm ☔️