#46 Mason Cox

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Cam wrote:
SwansWay wrote:I've never seen another forward infringed quite as blantantly as he is. You're right, it's as if the umpires think his height is an unfair advantage so to level the playing field they turn a blind eye to blocking and chopping. The umpires used to look after Paul Salmon.
Trav Cloke wanted to take out AVOs against the key defenders because of the way he was treated...
Seems all Collingwood KPF's cop that Same Garbage from Umps
I am Da Man
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

If circumstances allow I would like a game where Howe play alongside him When he is grabbed Howe takes 16 marks. At the preser Bux just says we knew the umpires would do nothing so we decided to be proactive. A fir jamie Elliot *I wish) could do a similar role.

The other option is to do a barry Hall and belt the bejessus out of someone, then produce 50 examples of where the umps allowed it.

I have said this before .Lockett would have fenced Rance. BT would have wrestled back and forced them to do something. Hall would punched his lightouts. lloyd would have 20 frees for the game to him.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
SwansWay

Post by SwansWay »

Mason needs to charge in from behind. After clobbering a few defenders they'll always worry about what's coming from behind them!
think better
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by think better »

Cam wrote:
SwansWay wrote:I've never seen another forward infringed quite as blantantly as he is. You're right, it's as if the umpires think his height is an unfair advantage so to level the playing field they turn a blind eye to blocking and chopping. The umpires used to look after Paul Salmon.
Trav Cloke wanted to take out AVOs against the key defenders because of the way he was treated...
Until he moved to the Doggies and started receiving free kicks
I think therefore I think - I think
K
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by K »

thesoretoothsayer
Been liked: 23 times

Post by thesoretoothsayer »

tbaker

Post by tbaker »

I find your lack of faith disturbing
SwansWay

Post by SwansWay »

MightyMagpie

Post by MightyMagpie »

Bucks called out the umpiring of Cox on Whateley this morning as well.
All We Can Be
Woods

Post by Woods »

Mason Cox has tweeted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tbaker

Post by tbaker »

I find your lack of faith disturbing
K
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 29 times

Post by K »

Carey is our friend.

After the round-10 publicity, there was a small blip (improvement) for a week or two, right? If so, timing may be critical.
SwansWay

Post by SwansWay »

K wrote:Carey is our friend.

After the round-10 publicity, there was a small blip (improvement) for a week or two, right? If so, timing may be critical.
Carey's been pretty complimentary towards the Pies since getting back into the media. I actually think he's one of the more astute AFL TV personalities.
MagpiesTheGreat

Post by MagpiesTheGreat »

Carey has been quite friendly towards the mighty Magpies. Smart guy.
stui magpie
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 145 times

Post by stui magpie »

SwansWay wrote:
K wrote:Carey is our friend.

Carey's been pretty complimentary towards the Pies since getting back into the media. I actually think he's one of the more astute AFL TV personalities.
I think he's very good in how he sees things and that's not just because he is being positive about us. I generally find myself agreeing with him whenever I see or hear him talk footy.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.