Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Presti35
Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 189 times

Post by Presti35 »

^^

Sam Petrevski-Seton, Jacob Weitering, Caleb Marchbank, Sam Kerridge, Sam Docherty and of course Patrick Cripps are the stand outs on that list.

Jack Silvagni looks ok.

Early to call on most of the others, but some are looking ok with less than 30 games to their name. But there are a few there that look to be good VFL players only.
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 162 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Great finish to today's game against the Pauperoos - just like us last week, the Blues came thundering back from over 7 goals down and took the lead. Then, just when it looked like they might spoil my weekend, their entire forward line and midfield were sucked into a time vortex.
And they lost by nearly 3 goals.

Great stuff!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Thank God the blue bellie scum lost today, always makes a loss by the Pies on the same week, so much easier to bear. Rapt the tigers beat the bastards, just hope the wheels fall off now its the business end of the season.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

The scum thankfully lose another close one, always a great result. This thread has gone a bit quiet lately, granted, the bluescum have improved a tad, but surely we should still laugh at their defeats, in close games, it always warms my heart to see them lose.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

piedys
Has liked: 353 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by piedys »

Unfortunately, they won in our only 2017 encounter, so we have to eat shit pie with sauce until 2018 now, and STFU.
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Bucks5 »

They have lots more to laugh at about us, then we do about them. It's probably time to shut this thread until we can walk the talk on field again.
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Maybe we need to start a Laugh @ RICH thread, God knows that would quickly reach a few hundred pages as well...
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 162 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Bucks5 wrote:They have lots more to laugh at about us, then we do about them. It's probably time to shut this thread until we can walk the talk on field again.
Not today, they don't. Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory, again!
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

Pies4shaw wrote:
Bucks5 wrote:They have lots more to laugh at about us, then we do about them. It's probably time to shut this thread until we can walk the talk on field again.
Not today, they don't. Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory, again!
They have improved a bit, hell, they had too, they were so rotten. I reckon their wins still revolve around their older guys, experienced, like Gibbs, murphy, Daisy if fit, Kruzer, Simpson, Casboult. Cripps is good, Curnow ok, Silvagni flashes in and out, but their kids don't do all that much, no real matchwinners there IMHO. I still have doubts about Bolton, ive always doubted appointing Coaches who have never played AFL seniors, does not sit right. I wish we could play them again this year, but the weird fixture we copped wont let us. We should win more games than the Scum, I reckon. 8)

qldmagpie67
Been liked: 116 times

Post by qldmagpie67 »

If our courageous win wasn't enough the scum got beaten by the lions lol
If there's a better way to spend a Sunday I don't know what it could be
stoliboy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by stoliboy »

One Carlton fan has been pushed over the edge after their loss to Brisbane :-D
http://imgur.com/a/NbJMT
Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/
piedys

Post by piedys »

stoliboy wrote:One Carlton fan has been pushed over the edge after their loss to Brisbane :-D
http://imgur.com/a/NbJMT
Lol, they are a trainwreck without Cripps and Marchbank on the paddock.

Old mate snapped!

I've got this mate who back-in-the-day put the scissors through his 1993 Collingwood membership mid season, after we lost to Melbourne. :lol:
i hate carlton
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by i hate carlton »

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopi ... sc&start=0
piedys

Post by piedys »

I was stoked to see Carlton roll Hawthorn yesterday.
That smart arse prick Sicilly needed to be cut down a few pegs, he is really giving me the shits; kudos Fatty Lamb for baiting him to breaking point.
thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

Nice to see the real Carlton today.

Liam Jones embarrassed by Buddy today and the whole side got a wake up call as to how far away they really are.