#46 Mason Cox

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

E

Post by E »

BHPIE

Post by BHPIE »

Havin a go at Cox ,shows u know fa about football
Johnno75
Been liked: 45 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Melbourne have used him well today. Played off him a lot as he has not been able to take many marks. Needs to give us a lot more on the deck.

I think it's a real opportunity to give him a 10 week crash coarse in AFL footy. Season is gone so this is the time to experiment.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
E

Post by E »

WarrenerraW wrote:he's alright and is a straighter kick than cloke will ever be. need to crumb him and give him chances out in front. doesn't help when we keep screwing up all the time.
he just missed from 20 metres out straight in front. Its over. Get cloke back now please!
What'sinaname
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by What'sinaname »

GAWN >>>>>>>>>>> Grundy + Cox + Witts
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

Cox stays in for the remainder, may as well get as many games into him as possible seeing this seasons shot.
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
E

Post by E »

Bob Sugar wrote:Cox stays in for the remainder, may as well get as many games into him as possible seeing this seasons shot.
I just don't see the point. he will never play in a premiership. he can play for a bad team with lots of injuries, but could you imagine which other team in the league 9other than Essendon) who would play him.....
Monco Matt

Post by Monco Matt »

Cox will be fine once he has a coach that can motivate him and give him confidence to take those marks that he always drops.

Quite frankly, I'm over this Buckley experiment. I was always a 70% sack Buckley, 30% give him more time type of guy, now I am a 100% sack this fool. FFS! This is comical, injuries or not, our depth is crap that we can't substitute 4 or 5 players and remain competitive. What a joke.
RED "BABY" CAVANAUGH: Didn't hear what the bet was.

MONCO: Your life.
Funkadelic

Post by Funkadelic »

E don't call Dyso a moron, guys a legend around here. I turned off at half time also, I ain't got time for this Sh!t.
Tear the roof off tha sucker!!!
piedys
Has liked: 353 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by piedys »

E wrote:
piedys wrote: But i know - let's drop Cloke again, eh Bucks! Muppet.
dude, you are picking on the wrong guy. Maybe read the thread again you moron.
E you moron - I wasn't calling YOU a muppet! YOU read the thread again! :P
Funkadelic wrote:E don't call Dyso a moron, guys a legend around here. I turned off at half time also, I ain't got time for this Sh!t.
Thanks you Funky thang! Feeling the love bro! :o
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
Monco Matt

Post by Monco Matt »

Funkadelic wrote:E don't call Dyso a moron, guys a legend around here. I turned off at half time also, I ain't got time for this Sh!t.
I second that. Dyso is a club legend, not just a forum legend. Dyso could coach this team better and I for one am prepared to back Dyso for interim coach until he can find the time in his schedule to take the role full time.

piedys
Has liked: 353 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by piedys »

Monco Matt wrote:
Funkadelic wrote:E don't call Dyso a moron, guys a legend around here.
I second that. Dyso is a club legend, not just a forum legend. Dyso could coach this team better and I for one am prepared to back Dyso for interim coach until he can find the time in his schedule to take the role full time.
Thanks Monco Matt, but you'd be caretaker coach from about round 6 2017, after these flogs give me a nervous breakdown.
I'd be in the looney ward in a straight jacket... twitching, mumbling, dribbling, ... another goal out the back... another joe-the-goose goal.... where were the defenders?... where were the defenders?...
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
Monco Matt

Post by Monco Matt »

piedys wrote:
Monco Matt wrote:
Funkadelic wrote:E don't call Dyso a moron, guys a legend around here.
Thanks Monco Matt, but you'd be caretaker coach from about round 6 2017, after these flogs give me a nervous breakdown.
I'd be in the looney ward in a straight jacket... twitching, mumbling, dribbling, ... another goal out the back... another joe-the-goose goal.... where were the defenders?... where were the defenders?...
lol......sad but true! Oh the humanity!

DT
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 6 times

Post by DT »

We need to develop a forward line but Elliott Fasolo and Moore out hurts us. Cox has shown promise but needs to go back to theVFL and learn more
Daicos, impossible angle ... Goal!
loch

Post by loch »

Johnno75 wrote:Melbourne have used him well today. Played off him a lot as he has not been able to take many marks. Needs to give us a lot more on the deck.

I think it's a real opportunity to give him a 10 week crash coarse in AFL footy. Season is gone so this is the time to experiment.
Not much left to experiment with, sadly.