decent new TV series

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 140 times

Post by stui magpie »

^

I've read all the books but I just can't get into the TV series.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
luvdids

Post by luvdids »

think positive wrote:
King Monkey wrote:The hugs and kisses has started on Game of Thrones. I've caught little bits and pieces, can't work out what all the fuss is about.
If all one wants to see are tits or abs, there is the internet for that...... :wink: :lol:
Yeah I've started to watch it about three times, I can't even get through the first episode! Too much gratious violence for my liking, on the kids especially,
Same here. Started to watch since it seemed I was the only one not watching it. After an episode & a half I gave up. Too much gore for no reason, then when they beheaded a horse, also for no reason, I just deleted it all.
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

Bunch of pussies.

LOL.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
think positive
Has liked: 319 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

luvdids wrote:
think positive wrote:
King Monkey wrote:The hugs and kisses has started on Game of Thrones. I've caught little bits and pieces, can't work out what all the fuss is about.
If all one wants to see are tits or abs, there is the internet for that...... :wink: :lol:
Yeah I've started to watch it about three times, I can't even get through the first episode! Too much gratious violence for my liking, on the kids especially,
Same here. Started to watch since it seemed I was the only one not watching it. After an episode & a half I gave up. Too much gore for no reason, then when they beheaded a horse, also for no reason, I just deleted it all.
OMG im glad i missed that bit
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!

Post by 5150 »

luvdids wrote:
think positive wrote:
Didn't America (band) sing a song about that in the early '70s?
luvdids

Post by luvdids »

5150 wrote:
luvdids wrote:
think positive wrote: Yeah I've started to watch it about three times, I can't even get through the first episode! Too much gratious violence for my liking, on the kids especially,
Didn't they just ride ol' no name through the desert? Don't recall any decapitation :shock:
think positive

Post by think positive »

HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

think positive wrote:http://www.accessbackstage.com/america/song/song005.htm
Does "it" still refer to God they put so much Crap on television?
luvdids

Post by luvdids »

luvdids wrote:
Wokko wrote:Watching Lucifer. The devil is bored in Hell and decides to up stumps to LA where he owns a nightclub and becomes intrigued by a young (female, attractive) homicide detective who seems immune to his charms. He joins her in solving various murders and trying to find people to punish.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4052886/
Foxtel? Sounds good so hope it's not on Netflix or one of those that I don't have. (and am determined not to get - don't need to have more tv to watch!)
Saw the ad for it last night, starting on fx on May 4th. Looks good, thanks for the heads up :)
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange

Post by 5150 »

luvdids wrote:
5150 wrote:
luvdids wrote: Same here. Started to watch since it seemed I was the only one not watching it. After an episode & a half I gave up. Too much gore for no reason, then when they beheaded a horse, also for no reason, I just deleted it all.
Didn't they just ride ol' no name through the desert? Don't recall any decapitation :shock:
They did write and record an extended version which wasn't well received by the record company.

After 30 days in the desert sun
ISIS offered me some bread
So I pulled out my machete
And chopped off the infidel horses head

I been through the..... you know how it goes.
swoop42

Post by swoop42 »

Game of Thrones is back.

Awesome.
stui magpie
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 140 times

Post by stui magpie »

There's no Gimp without Imp
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
swoop42

Post by swoop42 »

Can't believe that biatch is into the final of my kitchen rules.
think positive

Post by think positive »

Can't believe u watch it