Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Geek
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Geek »

qldmagpie67
Been liked: 116 times

Post by qldmagpie67 »

piedys
Has liked: 353 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by piedys »

qldmagpie67 wrote:Actually both figures are correct depending on which set of accounts they use.
The annual report will include depreciation and other non cash items.
The $1 million figure is the pure cash loss which is expenses v income hence why they are running a term overdraft of $5million which is underwritten by the AFL like any club who seeks bank loans.
If I was a member there I would be concerned as there exoenses continue to grow hilts all sources of income are in decline and have been for the past 4yrs (with exception of gaming revenue which increased overall from 4yrs ago)
Poor management and large payouts impact this club and will continue to do so
They won't go broke the AFL can't and won't let it happen but they will be watching closely.
Gee mister, you certainly are well informed for somebody that hangs around in the cross with people who enjoy the company of Lady-boys?

Dyso 8)
qldmagpie67
Been liked: 116 times

Post by qldmagpie67 »

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:Actually both figures are correct depending on which set of accounts they use.
The annual report will include depreciation and other non cash items.
The $1 million figure is the pure cash loss which is expenses v income hence why they are running a term overdraft of $5million which is underwritten by the AFL like any club who seeks bank loans.
If I was a member there I would be concerned as there exoenses continue to grow hilts all sources of income are in decline and have been for the past 4yrs (with exception of gaming revenue which increased overall from 4yrs ago)
Poor management and large payouts impact this club and will continue to do so
They won't go broke the AFL can't and won't let it happen but they will be watching closely.
Gee mister, you certainly are well informed for somebody that hangs around in the cross with people who enjoy the company of Lady-boys?

Dyso 8)
Dyso I resemble that remark. Maybe I shouldn't have used my last brain cell on auditing the carlscum finances.
On a positive note now I have 0 brain cells left I'm sure we can have more fun this year in the cross !!!
By the way did you ever pay that medical bill of $129,765.93 ? Don't know how much you can claim on Medicare for disease removal injections
jayaykay

Post by jayaykay »

Didn't take long for one of these...bwahahahaha!! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
True 'Pies fans will go to the ends of the Earth for their team!!
piedys

Post by piedys »

qldmagpie67 wrote:
piedys wrote: Gee mister, you certainly are well informed for somebody that hangs around in the cross with people who enjoy the company of Lady-boys?

Dyso 8)
Dyso I resemble that remark. Maybe I shouldn't have used my last brain cell on auditing the carlscum finances.
On a positive note now I have 0 brain cells left I'm sure we can have more fun this year in the cross !!!
By the way did you ever pay that medical bill of $129,765.93 ?
Don't know how much you can claim on Medicare for disease removal injections
Yes, I paid Dr.Edelsten $130,000.00 cash, and told him to keep the change, so shut up about it already. Geezuz.
He said he would put the receipt in the mail. But that was when, what, last September now? Australia Post are so unreliable sometimes.

And I haven't yet checked the 2016 calendar; when is our next trip to Sydney? Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh lady boy!!

Dyso
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

piedys wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
piedys wrote: Gee mister, you certainly are well informed for somebody that hangs around in the cross with people who enjoy the company of Lady-boys?

Yes, I paid Dr.Edelsten $130,000.00 cash, and told him to keep the change, so shut up about it already. Geezuz.
He said he would put the receipt in the mail. But that was when, what, last September now? Australia Post are so unreliable sometimes.

And I haven't yet checked the 2016 calendar; when is our next trip to Sydney? Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh lady boy!!

Dyso
My mate always reckoned the Edelstein last squeeze was in fact Brian not Bryn. come to Thailand ,there are more ladyboys than the Arabs and a Saints supporting music guru can handle.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
piedys

Post by piedys »

ronrat wrote:My mate always reckoned the Edelstein last squeeze was in fact Brian not Bryn. come to Thailand ,there are more ladyboys than the Arabs and a Saints supporting music guru can handle.
Wouldn't be surprised if the good doctor was a dollar-each-way bet...

And you wouldn't touch the lady-boys after Humdrum tagged them either.
Do yourself a favour!!

Dyso :P
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

MY tip is that under new boy coach, laughing gas bolton, the bluescum will win a maximum of two games this entire season, and i am being dead serious, they may beat the bummers, but thats about it, gonna be another season from hell for these pricks and aint it grand. LOL
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
piedys

Post by piedys »

Piesnchess wrote:MY tip is that under new boy coach, laughing gas bolton, the bluescum will win a maximum of two games this entire season, and i am being dead serious, they may beat the bummers, but thats about it, gonna be another season from hell for these pricks and aint it grand. LOL
They have turned over, what, 27 players in two years?
They are a monty to keep the Dons company!
What round do you think Bolton will cry during the Presser by?
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

piedys wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:MY tip is that under new boy coach, laughing gas bolton, the bluescum will win a maximum of two games this entire season, and i am being dead serious, they may beat the bummers, but thats about it, gonna be another season from hell for these pricks and aint it grand. LOL
They have turned over, what, 27 players in two years?
They are a monty to keep the Dons company!
What round do you think Bolton will cry during the Presser by?
oooh, i give laughing gas, the guy who never played senior AFL, around round five, laughing hysterically, screaming "But, but, this never happened when i coached the hawk seniors for ten weeks, we always won and won and won, BWAAAAAAHHHHHH, SOB SOB, as they carry him away weeping uncontrollably. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

think positive
Has liked: 319 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

Hahahahaahah
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

Only a practice match, but got thrashed by the bombers today.

Maybe Carlton will go back to back for the spoon after all.

Maybe they really are that bad.
What'sinaname
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Mick did a cracking job
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

Laughing gas Bolton sure aint laughing now, must be wondering just what the hell he has walked into. LOL LOL