Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

stoliboy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by stoliboy »

Hawks already in front by 100.

Leading 134-19 with 17:45 left :-D
Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/
stoliboy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by stoliboy »

Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/
Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Bloody Bruest Missing that Set Shot
I am Da Man
Mossi
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

:D And the Blues thought they couldn't get any lower!!!!! :P
selkevh

Post by selkevh »

Even Hawthorn looked embarrassed.
A strong man stands up for himself ... a stronger man stands up for others.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Hmm...? What?

It's over?

Well, thank Christ in all His merciful glory for that. I got that bored I went to sleep.

But I'm awake now. And I'm off on my regular mission.

Stick around...

:twisted:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
mandy

Post by mandy »

selkevh wrote:Even Hawthorn looked embarrassed.
I thought the same thing. No celebration at all.

Half expected them to pat a few Carlton players on the head.
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

A Carlton supporter said on FB tonight they will have the last laugh.

I replied with which century?
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
qldmagpie67
Been liked: 116 times

Post by qldmagpie67 »

Hey before everyone gets to excited Carlton can take plenty of positives out of tonight.
Only 13 Hawks kicked goals
They made 30 tackles
They kept th Hawks under 200
There players will be fresh as Daisy's next week because they didn't exert themselves tonight
And finally they showed the respect they hold Murphy in playing like that in his 200th
Congrats Carlton when everyone was writing of your season you come out and deliver that inspiring performance.
May there be many more like it
Dave The Man
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

ANNODAM wrote:A Carlton supporter said on FB tonight they will have the last laugh.

I replied with which century?
What - Winning a Game this Year?
I am Da Man
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

So let me apologize,

obviously this board (sorrty Jimmae boards, sorry some other [REDACTED] not the board, everyone else)

I am so happy our board is doing such a good job

I mean I know the coaches might have [REDACTED] up

I know some of our players may not be up to standard

but the board

@#$%&! genius.... Go Board

go Carlton...

Oblivion is not that far away...

Oh I know

one day...

You know like Melbourne

One day

Like Fitzroy

One day...

yeah board

one day.
One day...
Always thought it would be the end of the world if Carlton folded but... I dunno... I'm 38, I have a family, the sport is unrecognizable from the one I grew up with, and supporting Carlton is just a soul destroying experience. We are sick dogs waiting for a merciful end.
how does our song go again...

oh while I'm at it, does anyone remember University's song?
Apparently our worst ever lose....

WHO THE F!$&ING F$&7 IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS.

The negativity on this board is perfectly justified.

What the f$@@ is this sh!?

Draft picks and no short cuts.

God these mob (Hawks) get a lot of soft frees
Boekhurst showed something tonight. Baby steps.
What, his Twitter password?
Thank god we don't play them again.....oh wait.......
Shut off the lights and lock the doors.
Leave the keys in the letter box on your way out...
Will never follow carlton again pathetic. Got to get another spirt. Ps cant stand this shit.U
Spoiler - Mick Malthouse impersonation below...

:lol:
Our percentage is now only 0.9% better than Brisbane's.
Go the tank!
The more things change...
hope the oligarchs enjoyed their evening...
Thank god I was at the MCG
we led 1-0.
Anyone see the shot of the rooms before the game. Lambs to the slaughter. You could see what was coming.

They are far too good for everyone else.
yep professionals versus amateurs...
I'm so [REDACTED] up after 15 years of misery that that didn't even hurt.

I don't know how trigg, SOS and etc pull this wreck back together. It's possible nobody can.

Breaks my heart to watch guys like Yarran, Jones And Tutt just not give a @#$%&!.
Real Madrid 4
Carlton 4
Captain looked like he had tear in eyes walking off ground...poor bastard didn't deserve that in a milestone game.
It's ridiculous that for 3wks now we've reverted back to chipping around the backline and turning it over, when barks first took over we played attacking, hard running football. Do we need to sack another to revive them again, change me out monthly??
That on field performance was shattering and the game was brutal to watch, but the scariest part of the night is the size of the crowd. 26k is really really poor and further exposes a stench around the club.
Tonight was as bad as I have seen. I know we didn't expect much that it can't be tolerated.

We know the list is poor but there is more to it.

I keep hearing how Trigg says we won't strip the list back. IMO we need to.

McKay conducts a review of the football department. IMO he's as bad as anyone there. It should be independant

We are chasing a new coach and going through a process. Good, but what about every other position at the club?

We are broke, another year of financial loses. How do we attract top players and staff when we have no money?

Membership is dropping and getting worse. It will get even worse now.

Where is the President and the board? In the end they are responsible and have been for more than a decade.

I am sorry but I can't see things improving, we will do some patch work, give a little bit of hope but will not make it anywhere to the top or even become a powerhouse again. IMO we are the Fitzroy of the 2000's.

I really fear for this club.
I don't...
We need to sack the coach.
Again?
This more than the the list this is a club in crisis. Broke on and off the field
WOW
Hawthorn are a very very good football team
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What happened to that frantic running side that beat Port and played so well against the Crows?
..masters of the hospital handpass..
Jones 5 Disposals and No tackles.
History made. Bravo boys.
Yes, bravo, Carlton. Bra-vo!

:lol: :twisted:
qldmagpie67
Been liked: 116 times

Post by qldmagpie67 »

Congratulations Carlton on celebrating your 1995 premiership side like they truly deserved.
Let's hope they show there full appreciation at the after match function.
Also congrats to the 26,000 who turned up tonight to make it the smallest crowd on record between these 2 clubs. An absolute surreal way to show your support for your teams.
mandy

Post by mandy »

What makes me laugh is that there are Carlton supporters who genuinely believe they're tanking for high draft picks.

1) No. They're not tanking. They're really just that shit.

2) Let them get the high picks. History has shown they have no clue how to recruit and will again open up the Herald Sun to see who they say the #1 is and pick them regardless if they need that type of player or not.

20 years and counting.....
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Yarran looked like he was about to laugh when he was jabbering to Hill post match. Thought better of it and stopped himself.
And we laughed when saints smashed the drugcheats in Watson's 200 game
The club may think that Wietering is a good player but is he worth 20k fans?

Huge gamble.
This club has lost it's soul and I don't think it's ever coming back. We're a shell :cry:
First hand look at the benchmark. That's the positive

As well as the obvious ones Ellard, Jones, Tutt, Watson, Warnock. The likes of Johnson, White, Rowe, Armfield, Wood, Everitt, even Curnow, Bell, Casbout will more than likely never get to that level. Henderson and Yarran I've pretty much forgotten about.....

Some listed are favourites of some, not of others, but it's neither here nor there. Rookie picks, discards, mature age recruits etc. Not there fault, but just not enough top end talent.

Might take 3 years, might take 5, might take 10, but that's the standard. Harsh, but reality.

The next group Byrne, Sheehan, Holman, BB, Walsh, Whiley, Jaksch DVR etc get time and look promising, but then same decisions to be made in a couple of years. Rinse. Repeat.

Coming from a long, long way back.....

As of tonight Cripps was great again especially in close, Murphy and Simpson tried hard, BB OK, not much else....
No run, no pressure, coming off a 6 day break coming back from WA, young team and playing the top team who has smashed other top teams... Was always going to be ugly....
and we are shit
Curnow is a chance to finish top 3 in the JN this year.
I laughed when Mcavaney suggested we bring back Ratten and compared it to bringing back Parkin
Thanks for Brett and Wayne Hughes for over 5 years of no development
A very good education.
Ratten has been our only good coach since 2001. Five years ago we were playing finals.

One injury riddled year in 2012 and we shat ourselves. Have been [REDACTED] ever since.
Both these teams are paid about the same amount of money...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Malthouse destroyed us. This was coming when nothing was done with the list at the end of 2012.
I predicted we'd kick 5 goals and lose by around 100 points, what an optimist. I dunno, reminds me of the last days of Fitzroy, poor crowds, in debt, awful playing list, are we seeing the demise of Carlton?

Things can turn quickly. It isn't that long ago Hawthorn were on their knees and almost amalgamated with Melbourne. It was a mystery to me how quickly they sank from their glory days, and look at them now. Can we do it? Can we survive is probably the more pertinent question.

No point in going to bed, I won't sleep, I'm gunna have a beer (or several). Damn them, I wish Carlton didn't mean so much to me. The generations of support before me, now my grandkids following them. I don't even feel angry, just sad.
I blame McKay and Rogers as much as anyone for this.
and who hired Malthouse?
Is tonight ultimately good or bad for our development? On the one hand the likes of Holman, Boekhorst, Bell, Cripps, Buckley, Docherty, Walsh & Johnson experienced playing against the best and found out the level they need to get to.

On the other hand, what does tonight do to their confidence?
Ratts was responsible for the only period of joy Carlton have experienced this century. But people want to look clever by contorting and revising until Ratts becomes Satan and Pagan/Mick are the second coming. Bollocks the lot of it. What happens on the ground is all that matters.
why would this slaughter be any different to the others from 2001 onwards.

We don't change...we disintegrate

oh

and @#$%&! the rest!
Incredible how many are unwilling to the share the blame around and only select one/a few.
yep I blame everyone...everyone...
except Cripps...well until he gets himself out of this shit...then I'll blame him too....
The oligarchs hired Ratts and Malthouse... and Pagan ...and Hughes...
It boils down to this: Betts out, Thomas in. Anyone thinking that's a plan for success is senile or corrupt or both.
OMG please AFL merge us or send us to Tasmania,i don't think this club will survive in its current form
Barks ain't the man plainly.
Plainly...
Just pay Jones & Tutt out and move on
With what? Monopoly money?
15 years of misery culminates in this

What a disgraceful club

Can't think of a worst year
I cant speak .
I can... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twisted:
Reading the top eight predictions thread is an eye opener. Can't believe so many had us in the eight, some even had us top four.
Shane Osullivan and Andrew McKay, telling a cameraman to get out of our 3/4 time huddle.

Don't want to give to many secrets away in a 110 point hiding.

:wink:
Can somebody explain the game plan when we kick out from goal.

We never go long - always short and to the side, and the kicker runs past for a second possession...

Except for Yarran...who kicks a really soft, short kick and stands in the goal square - time and time again.
Why is everyone just blaming jones and tutt.

What has anyone else done. Hendo, Yarran. How many times has Simmons kicked to a 30 metre contest across goal and gave the ball up?

Everyone is shit..
Meanwhile at MCG 95,000 watch two European soccer clubs go at it...look out AFL!
How about that new planet eh?
:lol:
Jezza
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 323 times

Post by Jezza »

Record losing margin and totally rock bottom now! :lol:

BigFooty here we come...:twisted:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆