Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Doc63 wrote:77 less disposals, 6 less tackles and 46 less inside 50s.

They are not trying. They are either severely tanking, or, they want the old man out now.

Just on the old bloke, to me he does not look well, he has aged greatly at the scum, thin as a match, like he has some illness, he looks far older than he is now, pretty sad i reckon, tho i love the fact he has failed so miserbly at these swines. what an old fool he had an easy job as director of coaching at the Pies, bu8t was lured to the scum for alll the wrong reasons, no fool like an old fool, he should quit now, not be sacked, show some dignity finally. His presser would be real pisser tonight, same old, we lost to a very good team stuff tonight, he knows bugger all else to say now. :roll: :o :shock: :D
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
qldmagpie67
Been liked: 116 times

Post by qldmagpie67 »

I'm by disappointed with GWS if they had kicked straight they had a 120+ victory there.
If this doesn't spell the end of MM then they should sign him up for another decade.
They have 0 talent 0 heart 0 game plan/style.
Eddie saw the writing on the wall and acted accordingly.
This is going to be a great night.
Oh happy birthday Jezza other than a premiership mate this would be the next best gift.
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 325 times

Post by Jezza »

[align=center]TankingCarlton:[/align]
Says a lot about Malty that the Torp Plan is better than our Plan A.
commentators on abc just pondering that this is the smallest crowd carlton has played in front of (in melboure, at home) in their history.

all time low.

fancy that.
now they're hanging shit on maclure.

maclure sounds like he's about to cry.

not even maclure has any fight left in him!
I'm looking forward to AFL 360 this Wednesday night :lol:
Wow is this the way it feels to be those teams that we looked down our noses at for years saints, doggies
I thought you'd know that feeling from 2002-2007! :P
Have to sack Mick Monday. They're not playing at all for him and the brand will be slaughtered if he's around much longer.
36 tackles for the game. maclure said at no point has one single player bothered to show any effort. he just said this has been a great practice match the giants. bruise free, work on some structures for next weekend.
officially, we're witches hats.
their biggest winning margin ever and they haven't played that well
hey guys.

don't forget, we're the team that never lets you down.
If Ratten couldn't survive Gold Coast, this surely must be the end of Malthouse?
Utter tucking disgusting joke....
Does GWS even have a song?

I know they are a very, very good football club but this is bad.

During the Pagan years we had the excuse of the denied draft picks.

There is no excuse for this rubbish.
Pity GWS didn't kick straight, would've made MM's position officially untenable.
just sad
Interesting week coming up...
We kicked straight for a change.....

No heart...
can't ever remember a tougher year than this.
No Cripps. No Carlton.
WOW how far they've slipped that a first year player means there's 'no Carlton' :lol:
8 changes and we were considerably worse.

sack mick, play the kids and lets start planing for the offseason on monday.
78 inside 50's
Mark Logiudice
Jeanne Pratt
Zac Fried
Greg Lee
Adrian Gleeson
Ruffy Geminder
Ahmed Fahour
Luke Sayers
Marcus Clarke
Craig Mathieson

Hang your heads in shame
Fat Robbo was right.
Mick won't resign and the Club won't sack him.
What a shocking situation we re in.
What a fantastic situation you're in! :twisted:
mick is an appalling human.
Any chance WADA could come after us.
No because being shithouse isn't illegal! :lol:
We've got the anchor down.
Looks like another #1 ppick coming up in an un-compromised draft!

Trade everybody with currency so we can get more high picks.

Start again.

We had about three easonable players out there tonight.

Judd (God help us)
Curnow got led to the footy a lot.
Everitt
Gibbs
Armfield and Bell were hard at it but didn't win a lot of possies.

This is about as bad as we can be. We are the new Fitzroy.
Everyone must remember it is but a game. Entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less.
Mick has to do the honourable thing. We are bad, but not THAT bad. The players have no idea what they are supposed to be doing.
Enjoy Nicksters... :D
Last edited by Jezza on Sat May 16, 2015 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Happy birthday jezza, and keep em coming, the scum fans pain, man it puts a spring in this ol Magpies feathers and stride. LOL
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Johnno75
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Jezza wrote:"Today's crowd of 16,676 is the lowest at a Carlton home game in Victoria since 16,371 at Carlton v Port Adelaide at the MCG, Round 19 2005"

The dark days have returned! :twisted:
Yes indeed will be funny to see then waste another no 1 draft pick.

It's going to be an interesting night.

The MRS goes for the blues and went tonight with my youngest, it was his first time and he has been excited all week. They aren't home yet so they probably stayed to the end. After this result, still hope he may switch over and join his older siblings at the mighty pies.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
Greening gold
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

Johnno75 wrote:
Jezza wrote:"Today's crowd of 16,676 is the lowest at a Carlton home game in Victoria since 16,371 at Carlton v Port Adelaide at the MCG, Round 19 2005"

The dark days have returned! :twisted:
Yes indeed will be funny to see then waste another no 1 draft pick.

It's going to be an interesting night.

The MRS goes for the blues and went tonight with my youngest, it was his first time and he has been excited all week. They aren't home yet so they probably stayed to the end. After this result, still hope he may switch over and join his older siblings at the mighty pies.
Your cheese and kisses goes for the Lazy Blues? She keep that a secret from you before the wedding?
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

[align=center]Carlton's BigFooty Forum:[/align]
8 changes in the end. Got worse.

Words ... I'm short of.
"make no mistake, GWS were a very very good football side..."
In comparison to your mob they actually are! :lol:
Love the GWS song, sounds like the Bolsheviks just came into power at Etihad.
Almost had them
I've got to the stage where I just can't get angry anymore. I just expect the worst and sadly they deliver it. Am I psychic?
We are a very, very shit football side.
Well-said and that applies to all areas of your football club past and present! :twisted:
Love checking in to Big Footy at a wedding to see we lost by 78 points. Pass the Shiraz and the beer
We can't get any lower, time for the club to make a stand, this is sickening !!
Yes you can get lower, time for the club to do nothing, this is brilliant! :twisted:
We have fallen so far that losing by less than 100 felt like a win......f**k my dog
You know it's bad when you start to legitimately think we should have just folded ten years ago.

No one involved in this disgraceful organisation should be empolyed past Monday to lock the door.
We were in it til hahahahaha ahhhhh I can't finish that with a straight face
40 scoring shots to 12. Should've lost by 20 goals.

I count six players playing to their ability or above, and three of them wouldn't get a game in any other team.

I just don't know any more.
I've tried to see reason. Tried to stay the course. I know our players aren't professional and kill coaches.

But, when the camera just panned on to Malthouse in the box after the siren, I randomly screamed at the TV 'Just ******* quit Mick' and scared the hell out of my family. Surprised myself as it was totally reflex.

I can't bear the rest of the season. Not again.
Keep Mick! :P
This club is F*****!!!
Sure is!
Well done the Pratt family, Mathieson family and Sticks.

If Vic based Carlton supporters don't get off their fat useless arses and tip the board out, you have just witnessed the death of a club.
Things are so bad I'm opening the 1864 Grange (from the Middle Piddling Dandenong Vineyard).
SAKC them all please

Keep Cripps though
CONGRATULATIONS to the Giants! The way they played showed how footy should be played and they deserved to win.
BOG: Malthouse - turned a team that was winning Finals into a rabble - gets my 3 votes

We have good footballers who are in a team that is not good and Mick has created the majority of this list now and owns the game plan.
Still overrating your list! :roll:
I never used to like AFL before 2009 and I was wondering are Carlton now worse then when they won the spoon?
YES! :wink:
Time for Mick and the assistant coach to go.
What's the point.
Why am I considering buying my nephew a membership when I'd be dooming him to a life of ridicule and misery?
Nothing we can do now except be patient for a couple of years.

I guess we deserved to play like shit, without dual brownlow medalist Patty Cripps and not in our spiritual hometown of Wellington.
Carlton = The only team to still not have won in Australia in 2015! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe MM is a Collingwood/Soviet spy?
I wish it was true but nevertheless here goes...

We literally had to do everything wrong in the last 10 years to be here ... sadly we did.

A great football club is now irrelevant.

Makes me want to cry.
Makes me want to smile and laugh! :D :lol:
That was very depressing, feels like we've gone back to the dark days of 2002-07.
I have been a big MM fan but these players have killed him. Not his fault but he is a dead duck. **** these players, they are just the worst pea hearts to ever put on the jumper.
Well I have had about as much of the Malthouse era as I can stand.

I want Malthouse and every one of his Collingwood cronies (especially Dale Thomas) / sycophants the **** out of my club.
Dale's on a $700,000 a year contract so he isn't going anywhere! Enjoy!

I'm a sad panda
My wife who doesnt drink actually went to the bottle shop when I ran out of beer & bought me some Stone's Ginger Joe.....pity feels so shallow but she made my day/night !!!
Inside 50: 78-32 to Giants; marks inside 50: 22-8. What a disaster!
Apart from the young kids who didnt play, the rest of the team can GAGF!
If you had've told us 18 months ago that Bell and Curnow would be essentially leading our midfield, you would've had a Patties Pie thrown in your ******* face.

Wow. Just wow.
Just a disgusting game...feel sick in the stomach. This club is officially rabble no hiding from it now.
Jones, Watson, Ellard, Warnock, Wood, Judd, Simpson, Carrazzo, Walker, Thomas, Armfield, Johnson need to leave at seasons end.
Dw it's only going to get better for us.

Geelong (Friday night), Sydney and Adelaide
I'm starting to think ellard an armfield may not win brownlows
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Season is already a waste Andy and the seasons after that
We cannot tackle, we cannot handball, we cannot kick ... What the hell can we do?

We are like 18 headless chocks out there!
When you are playing a non-Vic club at your home ground and the crowd looked marginally better than what they get to the Dapto dogs on a Monday night then you know we have hit rock bottom.

No-one cares anymore ........

The coach doesn't care ...
The players don't care ....
The supporters don't care ....

We are at our lowest ever ebb thanks to a long line of backroom muppets who couldn't run a bath !!
Us - We're shit. 3 eleven goal+ losses and it's only the middle of May. Unfortunately I don't think we've bottomed out, if that is possible.
We can only hope! :twisted:
Sad days my friends. I struggle to explain to my 12 yr old son (a 4th generation Carlton supporter), that we were once a mighty and proud club.
I don't know what is worse. Watching nil effort against Collingwood or watching them try and get smashed against GWS.

Venting is reactionary. I get that. But something needs to change. What is going to keep me coming back this year other than to farewell Judd and co.
Inside 50s: 78 to 32....5th biggest differential in history of AFL/VFL.
Rant
Banter
Whatevs.
We Are The Navy Blues.
Rant
Banter
Whatevs.
We Are The Old Dark Navy Blues.
Rant
Banter
Whatevs.
We're The Team That Never Let's You Down.......
Ok,that's just about where I draw the line!.
This is worse,far far worse than the noughties......
How did we get here?.
So sad,so bad,so whatevs!.
We are good at being shit.
You certainly are!
Sir Alex Ferguson in his prime would struggle to motivate this shite team.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Our average losing margin right now is 46.5 points, just under 8-goals ................. fair dinkum, how can we pay a coach $1.3 million per annum and accept that sort of performance ??
Lets recap.

We can't draft properly and never have
We can't trade worth a damn
We have a coaching panel that needs to be entirely removed
We have a playing list that needs to be entirely removed
We have a board that needs to be entirely removed.

Nothing worth keeping, nothing of value. May as well hand the license to Tassie.
To all those that have kept saying we should get keep MM until the end of the season, well did you see the match attendance for today, a paltry 16,000 for a home game.

With the shitty stadium deal we currently have, a paltry 16,000 attendance would mean we lose money, no?

You can't keep MM when attendance and membership keeps going down because of his ******* idiotic game style and the fact that he can't motivate the players to run in a game.
But seriously I just do not understand this train wreck.

Can someone please explain how a football team with all those number ones, all the money spent on facilities, all that great head hunting by Pratt etc ... How are we this massive basket case with zero talent and making a mockery of a once proud club!

Someone please explain!!!

I honestly do not understand!
You're still living in the 80s and haven't moved on like everyone else! :roll:

Ain't this the truth ??

It's on the club website right now !!
Been a huge MM fan ... he should be shown the door with 3/4 of the pea heart players.
Just over this shit.

The Board.
The Coach.
All of the assistants.
Half the players.
The broad should step down
'Broad' :lol: :lol: :lol:
Will the Board act this week??
Will continue to back the team, but no longer back any of our coaching staff.

For a senior coach who is defence first, he can't even instill defence into a team that has leaked like a sieve during his tenor. Mick, Laidley, Buttfuc$3r and the rest... Get out of our club!
If the club doesn't sack Malthouse now, then clearly he has them bluffed or scared of him.
Keep Madhouse! :twisted:
**** the board.

When will the members act to oust the board.

Lazy spineless supporters getting just what we deserve.
They act and sack Ratten after one loss against GC, yet 6 weeks of utter smashings under MM and we are imploring them to act yet they wont.

What universe an I currently in?
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Greening gold
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

Hahaha - disappointed Blooser asks what universe he is in. Have to ask what universe he was in when he started barracking for them.

I like the comment about relocating to Tassie. Couldn't agree more. South Melbourne got shunted to Sydney and Fitzroy to Queensland, when both were faring better than the Lazy Blues from Princess's Park. Tassie needs a team and Carlton is that team. I admit it's a bit tough on our southern cousins to foist this mob on them, but we should have a Tas team in the comp.
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
Raw Hammer
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Raw Hammer »

So, happened to be driving past Etihad Stadium during the last quarter of Carlton vs GWS, and a parking spot presented itself right outside the gate. So, I parked my car and proceeded to enter ES to experience the 'rabble' for myself from the 20 min mark of the last quarter. Was worth every minute! Empty stadium, all the play in front of my pocket as time and time again Carlton players bombed errant torps to free GWS players on the wing. The crowd groaned time and time again, until security and police started gathering. "What's going on?" I thought to myself. Closer inspection would reveal the players' race was close by. They were preparing for the barrage of abuse that was certain to proceed the final siren. The Blues 'faithful' gathered (as did I, the imposter), and loud taunts of "embarrassing", "at least you get paid", etc. began. I joined in myself with audible 'booing'. It was a mighty 15 minutes that I feel privileged to be a part of. Soon after I walked out towards my car only a minute away and drove back home. Hateful. Lovely.
Last edited by Raw Hammer on Sun May 17, 2015 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Est. 2002
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

[align=center]TankingCarlton Part 2:[/align]
Just goes to show how far we have fallen that a player like Rowe is in our leadership group.

The club has messed up in a huge way and will now be in purgatory for years

Recruiting and playing recycled footballers never works. Should have learnt from the Pagan era. Doomed to fail. That's half our battle, we never learn.

All this is due to a club that has been unable to grasp reality and the modern game.

Today is probably the lowest point in the club's history. Lucky not to have lost by 150 points.
We're not coming back in any relevant way.
Welcome to hell!

There won't be a board spill...
I don't want to make any excuses for the players (also I did not and will not watch a single minute of that game)

BUT

What organisation has ever succeeded when their management has declared that:

- There is no guarantee that the coach (manager) will be around next year and the coach (manager) has used
the emotional state of his/her own family to pressure the club (company) into a contract extension.

- The players (workers) are publicy told that no job is safe and vast changes are imminent at the end of the year.

- The club (company) declares publicly that they are rebuilding (expecting to not hit targets) when they are 10% of the
way through a season (project).

@#$% me!

I'd be hitting seek.com immediately! (or hanging around expecting a redundancy payout)
People are going ape droppings calling for the board, the coach, and players to be shown the door, but this is only the beginning. There's so much of the season left, and we haven't played any teams of note yet.

If you think a 78 point drubbing at the hands of GWS is going to send you over the edge, I'd say take a break from all things football for the rest of this season. It just ain't worth an ulcer.
What would we realistically get in a trade for Daisy ?
A fourth round pick! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think it's going to really matter who coaches this team.
The club has a bigger problem than the team IMO.
People don't understand how this works.
Most of you still don't get it!
You will....
The club is bleeding money...
It's bleeding members
It's bleeding credibility
It's bleeding self respect

The team is the easiest thing to fix if you can fix the club
We would have lost a million dollars in the last month I reckon.
You know I've, got it for years
Surely there must be a ticket out there strong enough to at least come forward with an alternative to the current board

Because today is the lowest ebb of the club
We all a should meet at the front of prinnie park this week sometime and demand the board walks

It should have been well over 100 points.
Let's face it, this is no different to dungeons and dragons.
Won't make any difference about Mick.
Mark shouldn't have told the group they have nothing to play for.
Mark shouldn't have tipped that they're all going on the block

Don't worry..

The games we had a chance of winning are gone.
We will play kids now...
We are moving into our rebuilding phase
Mick or not the train crash will continue on in front of your very eyes...

Watch what happens from here.

Just keep in mind there's nothing coming through
Just wait and get a feel for the horror story that's going to be apparent soon

Our finances.....
You say people don't get what's going on at the club, I think most of us have a fair idea by now.

The issue is, the only things we can comment on with belief that they may change are the coach and the playing groups.

Outside of that it is a matter of blind faith, probably more like a few hail mary's.
But how can it be any worse

The pressure should be put on these cauliflower once and for all
See, people are saying its the lowest ebb of the club, commentators are saying the same thing, hell listening to ABC Grandstand Maclure was beside himself.

This is NOT the lowest ebb of the club, its only just the beginning unfortunately. Just understand now and prepare yourself for some REALLY bad times ahead for the Carlton Football Club.

I can't predict the future, Malthouse staying or going, what the board will do and so on, but one thing I am absolutely 100% certain of, we are in for one god awful 2015 season.

I'm prepared for the worst and expecting it. If we manage to scrap in a win or two great, but the realist in me says we're in for some REAL pain this year, and in all honesty, probably next year too.
I'm waiting in anticipation for your lowest point if it hasn't happened already! :twisted:
Unless we call an emergency meeting and have 40000 members march to princess park with people like mark maclure at the front nothing will change
It was pretty funny watching the boys #playformick.
In Pagan we trust.
I really don't think most people really understand what's going to happen...

So my question is this.

Who truly believes the white knight theory with its layers of elitism and benefactors is a better idea than the the hundred thousand navy blue army that in complete unity takes control of this clubs destiny?

Why is it only we tried that model of fat cat benefactors?

The tricky bit is this... As the finances dwindle this club will move closer to the bosom of the oligarchs...

So we're further away in my opinion from change than people think..
But there comes a tipping point.
Somewhere in the horizon is a point where they go... But it's not yet.
They benefit from this...
Watch carefully news about our finances.. And watch what happens from there
Honestly, I think our lack of talent is not the biggest concern and getting better players will not fix the problems that we have. Unfortunately, I'm not convinced that a new coach will have a great effect either. We need a culture transplant.
We need to find a hobbit? We cant even find the ball
Welcome to Richmond Melbourne territory
Malthouse: We'll keep shuffling the team around. #NAVYBLUES
Malthouse: I'm in awe of GWS. The difference in talent today was extraordinary. #NAVYBLUES
Malthouse: Unfortunately we didn't have the manpower to go with GWS. It's as simple as that. #NAVYBLUES
Malthouse: We can't afford to let ourselves become fragmented from here. #NAVYBLUES
Malthouse: I thought we were massively competitive early. From there, their (GWS) young legs and sprinting power overpowered us. #NAVYBLUES
Malthouse: I told my boys to 'play the game'. There are a few players who are too robotic. #NAVYBLUES
"Massively competitive early" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Players will be robotic when they're in self preservation mode.
Same as coaches
And same as board and president.

The club is attempting to preserve itself...
Last edited by Jezza on Sat May 16, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

Jezza wrote:What a perfect way to cap off my Birthday celebrations! I'm going to enjoy this!

MagpieBat is absent tonight and has allowed me to take care of both TankingCarlton and BigFooty! I'll be back soon... :twisted:
Happy birthday! Today is my birthday too. Thanks for the present carlton, you really shouldn't have...
Flashman

Post by Flashman »

Raw Hammer wrote:So, happened to be driving past Etihad Stadium during the last quarter of Carlton vs GWS, and a parking spot presented itself right outside the gate. So, I parked my car and proceeded to enter ES to experience the 'rabble' for myself from the 20 min mark of the last quarter. Was worth every minute! Empty stadium, all the play in front of my pocket as time and time again Carlton players bombed errant torps to free GWS players on the wing. The crowd groaned time and time again, until security and police started gathering. "What's going in?" I thought to myself. Closer inspection would reveal the players' race was close by. They were preparing for the barrage of abuse that was certain to proceed the final siren. The Blues 'faithful' gathered (as did I, the imposter), and loud taunts of "embarrassing" etc. began. I joined in myself with audible 'booing'. It was a mighty 15 minutes that I feel privileged to be a part of. Soon after I walked out towards my car only a minute away and drove back home. Hateful. Lovely.
Love your work :lol:
Dave The Man
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

I am Da Man
Golden Gordon

Post by Golden Gordon »

You have got to laugh. Talk about proving the law of karma. :lol:

Mind you I feel sorry for Mick. There is no way he cab survive the week now. If he wants to save any face he should resign as early as Monday.

This is no longer the age of dinosaur coaches. Sheedy failed at GWS (see how well they are going now), and Eade surely will not survive the season at the Suns. Big FAIL by those clubs hiring dinosaurs.
You can keep your Locketts. There was only ONE Gordon Coventry!
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

[align=center]Carlton's BigFooty Forum Part 2:[/align]
MM has lost the fans and the players.

It would be bad business to keep him on at this point.
Why have we fallen so far. Is it MMs fault for how bad the team played today. Did we have too many good players out injured, is it a lack of game plan, confidence, erosion of skills......I'm stuffed if I know.
Will be interesting to see how the club handle this debacle.

Expected to lose with our lack of speed and skill but not by that much.
Congratulations to Rowe for a good game under enormous pressure. Gibbs stats say he had a crack.
Was horrible to see our guys made to look like witches hats by their evasion and ball movement.

Don't even feel mad anymore, learning patience.....
Our players just ran around like muppets and the club is run by muppets, having Sesame Street at the club is quite apt right now.
Bit quiet in here. Everyone over on the MM thread by any chance?
GUILTY

Everyone get as angry as they like. Today's game was lost over the last five years and just culminated in today. The big number of delistings over the last few years were the start of the correction. More bad weeks to come. Grab the golf sticks and fishing rods or what ever it takes to help endure the correction. It's going to take a while to fix the mess.
Only thing im interested in anymore is how many players will be cut from the list, and which ones. Couldn't give a shit about wins and loses, expecting a few 100+ maulings at the hands of Freo, Hawks, Port and Sydney.
STOOGE

If the players want a friend rather than a coach, I'll put my hand up for a few thousand k less than Mick. I have gentle hands and am considerate of feelings.
Chairman needs to call a emergency board meeting. The board needs to sakc themselves. let the new board decide malthouses future.

too many prats on the board
I didn't watch the match so I can't comment but to get thumped like that is so humiliating. Don't the players want to play for each other. I just don't get it. Do I need to ready any of the day thread about Watson or will it be a waste of time. How did the NBs go?
This old fart took a team that was good enough to play final and completely ruined it in under 3 years.

He got rid of basically our entire forward line and left spuds like Watson and Jones.
He turned our midfield from one that used to be able to take the ball forward into one that doesn't even know how to kick the ball anymore.
He turned our strongest aspect, our defence, into one that is now the worst in the league.
He brought in Buttifant and destroyed our fitness.

Yep we didn't have much of a defensive aspect to our midfield before him, but under him we have lost any semblance of defence we ever had.

Sack the old fart now, give us supporters something to cling on to before we give up on our once proud club once and for all.
Well done Mick for destroying Carlton! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know how much more of this I can take
Cmon all, half our players had off season surgeries... Oh wait..
THE BLACK HAND.

Giants song is kinda catchy at least
Time for Mick to embrace the rebuild. Stop trying to win and making it more embarrassing when we lose. At least if the kids are in he can just say "at least the kids had a crack and got another game under their belts".
It's because we embraced a losing culture. Players are not working hard enough, there is just no passion, no direction.

Getting the #1 pick this year isn't going to do shit.
The nice thing about Carlton is I only need to watch half a game now. I get back an hour of my life. So, SOSOS, Rice and 2 picks in the top 10 please.
Will the Mick sycophants now wise up and admit dropping the kids and making 8 changes backfired?

Sorry cringle but Watson aint got it.
It is clearly a cultural problem. Too many lazy people and people without the passion. On top of perhaps the worst development in the league... it's no surprise why we're this low. I'd be looking at the development and skills coaches before MM if we want to finger point. What have these guys been doing?
I enjoy watching us transfer the ball across the back line like a pendulum.

This game plan is uninspired and outdated.
Giants - largest score and biggest winning margin.
"There will be some things happen this week if this is the club I know it is"

Mark Maclure
We certainly provided some excellent advertising for all those players we're supposedly looking to poach from GWS...
Yep, the ranters will no doubt get their way. What concerns me is the baby will most likely be tossed out with the bathwater. Capable people will be sent packing as a result of the performance of the past admin. Whichever way we go, our playing list is still going to be sub standard for a number of years.
Thats all she wrote,
Mick and Eddie conspiring to insert Mick into your club to destroy it has been a long running joke on our board...I'm seriously thinking this is a possibility now because MM is systematically destroying your club...
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol:
Which ever the way the club goes, the supporters have to be realistically expecting a hell of lot more games like today, before we are competitive again. But as someone pointed, the seeds for this season piss poor showing haven't just been sowed recently. Its been in the making for nearly 8 or 9 years now
Who is really surprised at today's result?
GWS were always going to win today.

What is most concerning is how bad Carlton actually look and perform.
They look disinterested and uncommitted.

Or, is it cause they are so bad they are made to look this way?
We still havent gotten out of the quick fix old boy era where money got us everything the rich "benefactors" wanted.

We need a board without ties to the rich benefactors who can tell them to **** off when needed.

Apart from giving us a bunch of pokie machines to assist us in reducing our debt, what has Bruce Mathieson actually given us?

It was his agents that sounded out Mick in 2012 when HE thought that we were only a premiership coach away from the top 4. So he orchestrated the knives in the back of Ratts and got him sacked with one year left on his contract.

It was his boy on the board, LoGuiduce, who approached the Hawthorn guy after he had been bitching about our recruiting to the media.

Yes... Dick Pratt came along and started the club back onto the road to success. However... along the way, we got stuck with a president who was beholden to the rich "benefactors" and he couldnt say no to them... apart from the incident with Fev.

I would be interested in knowing who it was who got Trigg on board.

We need someone to come along now with some drive and direction who doesnt have ties to those rich benefactors. Someone who can come in and rebuild the club from the ground up. Someone who will put the supporters first instead of pandering to the whims of pieces of shit like Edelstein.
We are a slow rotting, festering outcome of over a decade of mismanagement at every level. It will take time to fix things. We are going to lose a lot of members from here...

Sad stuff really.
I want to know where we are.... Are we tanking: using a horrible game plan OR are we legit this bad?

If there is no secret agenda to get the first pick then Malthouse should be out the door 9am Monday. But if board, recruitment and coaching staff are aiming at next year already by implementing devious game-plan and match-committee selections, well then I'm happy to be patient...
Is MM sacked yet??
So it's clear now.
We are a sh*t team that nobody (16,000!) wants to watch. Ageing Judd is our best yet again, which is an indictment on the other players, and Malthouse clearly has no ideas, which is an indictment on the club's decision making.
We are in dire dire straits.
Seriously, I would rather the club fold, than continue in this increasingly embarrassing vein. - If the powers that be can't make adult decisions that allow it to atleast be competitive, then why should it expect a significant continued fan support?
And this cr*p has been going on since before the turn of the century. Not good for a former 'powerhouse' club.
But no doubt some fan(atic) will now bob up and put me in my place, telling me the usual chestnuts such as 'You're a 'fair weather' supporter' and the usual gibberish about how the club's on the right track and so forth. Really? I'd like to see proof of that..
WHAT A POST! :lol:
Last edited by Jezza on Sat May 16, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.