Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Pies4shaw
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 167 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

For some more amusement, you could venture over to the official Blooz site. There is a short "After the Siren" video that sees David Rhys-Jones discussing the loss with Sam Edmund. DRJ looks throughout like he's just seen Banksy coming for him in the distance. Sorry, I can't give you a direct link to the video.
MJ23

Post by MJ23 »

Deja Vu wrote:Not sure I want Daisy back. As I said in another thread he and Mick may yet be reunited at Williamstown next year...

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/jonath ... 7350336606

Thomas thought Beams had no influence.

Why would we want someone as delusional as him back ???
"Even when Im old and gray, I wont be able to play but Ill still love the game"
Michael Jordan
Flashman

Post by Flashman »

KrispyKremePie wrote:It appears there is some daisy hate from scum fans... If the was an opportunity next trade period to get daisy back cheap and carlton paid a portion of his salary, would you be happy if the deal was done?
Nope.

He's finished as a decent player (truth be told aside from 2010-11 he wasn't much more than decent anyway) which make the Blues folly in discarding Betts and paying huge coin for him even more damning.

This was a coaches call designed to screw us over but has backfired dramatically with Carlton failing to do due diligence as to why our club wasn't all that fussed about him going. The reason being is that Thomas's body is rooted and they're stuck with him.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Flashman wrote:
KrispyKremePie wrote:It appears there is some daisy hate from scum fans... If the was an opportunity next trade period to get daisy back cheap and carlton paid a portion of his salary, would you be happy if the deal was done?
Nope.

He's finished as a decent player (truth be told aside from 2010-11 he wasn't much more than decent anyway) which make the Blues folly in discarding Betts and paying huge coin for him even more damning.

This was a coaches call designed to screw us over but has backfired dramatically with Carlton failing to do due diligence as to why our club wasn't all that fussed about him going. The reason being is that Thomas's body is rooted and they're stuck with him.[/quote

Nah, stuff the liittle shit, hes made his bed, now lie in it, what will he do if the old man gets fired, he wont have anyone to tuck him into bed at night with bedtime stories. :P
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

I still reckon the old man will be sacked by wednesday. |f he had a shred of dignity in him, he would resign tomorrow and leave.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 325 times

Post by Jezza »

Man I've cracked up laughing about the hovercraft now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 325 times

Post by Jezza »

Chris Judd devastated after losing to Brisbane! :twisted:

🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Judd, MM, Traitor Thomas all clearly chose to go to the scum. Let them suffer in their jocks.
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

Jezza wrote:Chris Judd devastated after losing to Brisbane! :twisted:

Judas Judd, ":Why, oh why, did i piss my footy career down the dunny coming to this shithole of a club, run by merceneries, crims, and an old obnoxious know all fart ": ??????? :P :P

schuey07

Post by schuey07 »

Flashman wrote:
Nope.

This was a coaches call designed to screw us over but has backfired dramatically with Carlton failing to do due diligence as to why our club wasn't all that fussed about him going. The reason being is that Thomas's body is rooted and they're stuck with him.
You can't say that about Daisy. He is a future Brownlow medallist. Our club was crazy to get rid of him. By the way what ever happened to 35forever.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Collingwood did NOT get rid of traitor Thomas. Traitor Thomas got himself rid of Collingwood. If you are going to comment, at least get it right.. :roll:
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
schuey07

Post by schuey07 »

The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

35forever wasnt the only one that thought we made a massive mistake in not paying him all that money, I wanted Thomas to stay but not at his asking price as I knew his ankles were never going to be the same.

Thomas pre-injuries could have been a potential Brownlow chance, but now I cannot imagine him ever getting there. His kicks are falling short and have no power to them anymore.

He's just a massive shadow of the player he could have been.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

schuey07 I sincerely apologise to you for taking you seriously. I now see what you were getting at mate.