Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

perthmagpie

Post by perthmagpie »

Your happiness broke the page!
Magpies love pies(Lol)
stoliboy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by stoliboy »

Get a load of this Carlton fan! :-D

Uploaded a video of himself burning his 2015 Carlton membership card on his BBQ.

https://www.facebook.com/EverythingAFLH ... =2&theater
Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Dancing on the Scums grave tonight...
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Golden Gordon

Post by Golden Gordon »

I thought the Scum were bad but I had no idea how bad. I feel genuinely sorry for Mick Malthouse. He has trashed his reputation for all time. There is simply no way Carlton can continue with Mick in the job until the end of the season. It is not Mick's fault of course. Carlton has the worst list in the AFL - yes even the Saints show them up, and Richo can coach.

$6 million+ in debt. They should pull the pin on the club entirely at the end of the season and put the money into a fulltime club in Tasmania.
You can keep your Locketts. There was only ONE Gordon Coventry!
think better
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 37 times

Post by think better »

Carlton - where old coaches go to die!
I think therefore I think - I think
Greening gold
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Greening gold »

What we are witnessing today, with joy, is the result of a culture where they think money can buy flags, because that's what they used to be able to do. Elliott, Menzies, Fraser, Fitzpatrick, Edelsten etc - all a bunch of Liberal Party elitist leaners who think money can fix everything and hard yakka is only for the working class team that used to be made up of tannery workers from near Dight's Falls.

I recall former president George Harris (the one who kept a famous Big Carlton ruckman from the 60s out of jail) once saying that the only thing better than beating Collingwood was beating them by one point.

My response: Karma Carlton - sung by Boy George, who would have got more touches from Murphy and Gibbs than the footy did today.
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 325 times

Post by Jezza »

...more BigFooty posts! :lol:
Another putrid effort. Our skills are crap!! Our attitude is crap!!! Our efforts are crap!! Crap crap crap!!!!

What the hell is going on down there??? Something needs to change, and fast. We are officially in turmoil!

I bloody knew we'd lose today!!!

Grrrrrrrrt!!!!!
What a poor performance, the players look totally disinterested.

Care factor is zero, some senior guys contributing nothing.
2015: Carlton Football Club celebrating 20 years since the '95 premiership and 20 years of incompetence and mismanagement!
One word: rabble.
The Board should be ashamed of themselves.
Our players don't need a father figure at the moment.. They need a coach. Players after 2 and a quarter seasons with Mick just don't seem to be getting the game plan or are butchering whatever it is. Skills and fitness have gone backwards too. At least finally Malthouse got something he wanted..to wipe out any of Rattens teachings from the list.

I'm off Micks bandwagon now.. Surely it's just not working. It happens, he tried. Better to salvage the rest of the season and see how some of these players improve with a different temporary voice.

Sad day.....but the Pagan years are back.... Hopefully it's like muscle memory and I can just numb the pain till 2016.
Happy day to have the Pagan years part II back! :D
Depressing game today. Terrible game plan aside, I have to get some of this off my chest.

- Thomas. This will go down in history as a major shocker. Remember that Goddard was available at the same price 12 months prior. Cannot kick the ball more than 30 meters at the moment. Great mark in Q2 though.
Music to my ears!
Something broke in me today. I love Carlton, always will, I just feel numb.
I just got home. Haven't looked at any of the rest of this thread. That hurts. It just really hurts. We were the better side for more than half the game. We don't know how to win. We don't know how to bury a side when we should.

I just need to vent but now is not the time.
Happy ******* Birthday to me
Gutted (but not surprised)
Hope you got the gift you wanted! :twisted:
One question: What did Juddy see last year that made him want to play on this year?
More money and maybe an ambassadorial role for Visy! :twisted:
that went well

Cant wait to see what we can do with a wooden spoon?

Maybe we get can get one of the wooden pasta thingees instead.
One more question: Why did we play Thomas?
Not much to say.

I've been a supporter of Mick. But this slam it on the boot and nobody home up forward... also Graham as sub and Jones getting games over Cas and Watson.

Bring back Ratts
Under MM this teams performance and chaotic system on field is killing the passion of every Carlton supporter, right now I don't get angry and scream like I used to, I just sit there and laugh, I actually laugh at my own team because I see the same errors and same game plan dis-function week in and week out as if the whole club isn't even trying to fix any of them, starting from the coach down to the players.
Ho hum...

Bloody hell
So we get Pick 1 and we get another Murphy or Gibbs into our contaminated system and turn them into spoilt fat-cats with no leadership.
Just watching Mick's presser. Once again he says the boys need to protect Juddy - yet it rarely happens. That this was also a theme in Ratts tenure as coach is a damming indictment of the playing group.
He may be a favourite son but Kernahan was a disgrace a President.

His incompetence is there for all to see.

Spent 15 years playing the good bloke while the club circled the bowl. The public face of the charlatans running the show.
He was the collaborator the board needed to **** things up so bad and get away with it.
I am guessing whatever the game plan is - it isn't F(*&))&)g working!!
Really? Who would have thought...
Andrew Walker should have been traded when he had some currency. Turn over merchant & momentum killer.
Finally waded through 19 pages of depressing posts.

Time for a cuppa...
At Richmond they microwave memberships.

At Carlton we barbeque them it seems ..
%$^ Thomas off to the recycle ward.
RAtten was a dud coach. How many times did we see that same dumb look on his face when he was continually outcoached. With this list, im not sure anyone can fix it.
Mick has zero chance of getting a new contract. Trigg or the board need to tell him that, and let him make a call on his own future. Tell him he's more than welcome to coach out the year or leave on his terms - we owe a true great of the game at least that - but that if he stays there has to be an emphasis on development.
aaandddddd the burning of memberships has started

Going viral too

https://www.facebook.com/2014aflmem...5 ... nt_mention
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just watched the replay as I was out all day. Truly a depressing outcome. God, this is such a bad feeling...and I see all the ex-Carlton players thriving at their new clubs....Waite kicking bags, Betts a superstar, Jeffy seems to be quite settled too. WTF is wrong with our club?
Prior to today, ie in the first five rounds, Brisbane was behind 96% of the time during its games this season. We've just dramatically improved this stat for them, that's what I find damning...
Enjoy Nicksters! :lol:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Greening gold wrote:What we are witnessing today, with joy, is the result of a culture where they think money can buy flags, because that's what they used to be able to do. Elliott, Menzies, Fraser, Fitzpatrick, Edelsten etc - all a bunch of Liberal Party elitist leaners who think money can fix everything and hard yakka is only for the working class team that used to be made up of tannery workers from near Dight's Falls.

I recall former president George Harris (the one who kept a famous Big Carlton ruckman from the 60s out of jail) once saying that the only thing better than beating Collingwood was beating them by one point.

My response: Karma Carlton - sung by Boy George, who would have got more touches from Murphy and Gibbs than the footy did today.

Oh yeah, absolutely spot on post, brilliant, the bluebellies have always taken the easy way out, cash and graft, lies and rorts, never rebuild, run by leaners and charonnay sipping ponces and criminals, No wonder the underbelly crowd of crims and murderers all barracked for them, what a perfect fit they were for em. MM is a damn old fool for ever going there, he was warned, didn't listen, now he has totally buggered his whole career, and dollar daisy must be wondering what the hell has hit him. Its called karma, and I truly hope thes blue swine spend decades in decline. :P
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
stoliboy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by stoliboy »

Carlton play GWS next week in Melbourne.

Bookies have GWS as favourites at $1.36 with Carlton at $3.00 :-D
Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/
Stupied

Post by Stupied »

stoliboy wrote:Carlton play GWS next week in Melbourne.

Bookies have GWS as favourites at $1.36 with Carlton at $3.00 :-D
Well that's hardly surprising since GWS knocked off the reigning premiers on the weekend.

They'll be inconsistent this year, much like we will, but there's no denying the quality on their list. GWS will push for finals this year.
KrispyKremePie

Post by KrispyKremePie »

It appears there is some daisy hate from scum fans... If the was an opportunity next trade period to get daisy back cheap and carlton paid a portion of his salary, would you be happy if the deal was done?
"It's not a right, it's a responsibility. I know each and every one of you and what you are capable of. And I know which of you guys need to step up because we need you to f*** step up." - Maxwell
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 167 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

I suppose we could take Daisy on as a rookie for old time's sake - he was a splendid player for a few months, as long as there's no likely type in the rookie draft - we wouldn't want to deny a promising footballer a chance on the list.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 167 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Here's the beginning of the end for Mick: a statement of support (sort of) from his rabble's President:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-11/m ... -president

The form of words is fascinating: "Mick Malthouse will continue to coach the Carlton footy club for the remainder of the season". That is, this week he will "continue to coach the footy club for the remainder of the season" but, next week, who knows? Watch this hilarious space.

Near the end, you will see that LoG gives some even more qualified support to Gibbs and Murphy.
i hate carlton
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by i hate carlton »

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopi ... sc&start=0
Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

Not sure I want Daisy back. As I said in another thread he and Mick may yet be reunited at Williamstown next year...