Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Voss the toss to take over the sinking Titanic scum, he will only further bugger up the putrid joint. And what the hell will dollar daisy do if his surrogate dad gets the arse next week. ????
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

Whoreks, Essendope, Melbourne and Carlscum all lose so it is not so bad.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

poorly drilled and coached
That went well.
YEP!!!
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Malthouse be gone. Forever. Please.
We're still 17th.
Mick has ruined this club. He has got rid of every player that can hurt you on the scoreboard and replaced them with duds and this is the result. Anyone who thinks he should be reappointed have rocks in their head. He has taken us backwards at a rate of knots.
My brother texted me a photo of the Carlton forward line with 5min to go.

There was NOBODY THERE>????

How are we supposed to win games when there is nobody up forward?

He also mentioned at one point in the game, Tom Bell had a brilliant intercept and charged towards 50 only to have to stop, and kick backwards because we had nobody there. This isn't the players...... this is how we are coached. It's bullshit.
I don't think he ll walk away and I don't think we ll sack him.
Mexican standoff. Best result.
P1ss off Malthouse and don't ever come back and take phuken Jones with you.
Jones LOL
Carlton LOL!
Bell is turning into a fine player. Casboult good for 3-4 excellent games per season, but always one kick away from hilarity.

Otherwise, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Did Dale Thomas earn his Paycheck this weekend? Cause Eddie Betts sure did.

What a joke.
WHAT A PISSER!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
its the same, all game, every game
What did Mick do that was referred to in the match day thread?

I missed it.
There aren't enough picks in the draft to fix our list.
Our worst start to a season since 2006. Even Pagan did better in 2007.

All because Eddie knew he was past it, and we fell for it.
Just wont be re-contracted.
#timeforchange
The club is suffering the consequences of incompetence in so many areas. The future is bleak unless there is strength shown by club leader. Too much rhetoric and not enough action. SOS must have wondered what he had come back to. Maybe this needed to happen before something is done. The Carlton brand is now in serious decline.
Good effort from Bell today.

Murphy, please stop worrying about getting free kicks.

Everitt, you are better when you try.

The one where Levi missed on the run was a lost opportunity.
I think we just 'won' the first round of the Weitering Cup.
It's funny because a girl at work on Monday, who's a Lions supporter said to me everybody knows how to play against us.

@#$%&! embarrassing.
I'm glad we got rid of Betts, Waite and Garlett. So useless, hanging around in the forward half of the ground kicking goals, getting in the way of Mick's strategy of dominating clearances and possession and having @#$%&! all to show for it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I reckon if we get a decent modern day coach ... you will see a big improvement. But lets face ... its gunna take years to fix the damage done by the Madhouse. Very similar to what happened when we got Pagan. Although ... there were some excuses for Pagan ... we were already at the bottom of the barrel.
Did Gibbs touch the ball in the last qtr?
I'm tipping we will hear

1. Brisbane are a good side
2. The northern Blues won and we will look at who we bring in.
3. Krueser got through.
4. We will keep picking a side to win
5. And Mark Stevens....Get F%$^#D
They said they were rebuilding. We all applauded them for admitting it.

Losing was always going to be part of the rebuilding.

Whiley hasnt really shown much.
Boekhurst looks like he could be good but makes a lot of mistakes.
Cripps is a proper footballer and will be good for us.
Jaksch is a work in progress but should be good in a few years.
Clem might be a player if he gets games into him and his fitness gets to the required level.
Bell and Docherty are developing nicely.
I actually don't think our list is THAT Bad. Sure, we have some average players, but how are you expected to kick goals and win matches with the negative style of football we play.

Sure, the players need to take some of the responsibility - but Malthouse needs to cop most of it! And rightly so too.
Don't think he will be re-contracted and the scuttlebutt from journos is that MM believes he is no chance of going on.

That said, the Pres said we honour our contracts and he will not be sacked.

Interesting to see if the club at any stage tells him he will not get another contract next year and is simply coaching for time. Would he go? I doubt it.

Then again, if that did happen and we continued to be poor, it will kill us.

This is much, much worse than the debacle we were in 10 years ago.
To be fair, I think opposing teams are contractually obliged to turn up.
And in response to the Stevo mention...
:grin:

Would love to see fisticuffs.
In 2006 we had 2 wins by round 7. Can the Super Coach match Pago?
Malthouse didn't hire himself. It was the dipshit board. They are the culprits. They need to @#$%&! off. They are still there ruining the club and there is nothing we can do about it.
Five minutes after the game, and I think I'm already over the loss.

Just hope the players aren't.
Malthouse is past it.
Not that I think they will, but main goal for the season now is that Collingwood don't win it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

I would love to see the old blokes presser, thatd be a pisser, hope its recorded somewhere, with mark stevens baiting the ol bugger and riling him. LOL
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
qldmagpie67
Been liked: 116 times

Post by qldmagpie67 »

Gibbs & Murphy 2 touches between them in final term when the game needs to be won. That says it all about this lot.
I had been drowning in a sea of sorrow after Friday night but my week will now start off with a smile and hope.
Hopes that the rabble go winless for the remainder of the year.
MM keep up the good work you could get dual life membership at the pies for your work at carlscum
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Last edited by MagpieBat on Sun May 10, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

From big footy mm thread,

Mick Malthouse inherited a team that narrowly missed the finals after a horrendous run of injuries. That team had 16 players aged between 20 and 25 - in other words, a team just about ready to enter its prime. Today we had 15 players in our team aged 24-28 (plus Judd/Simpson aged 28+ who are still serviceable older players). We are not 'rebuilding' - we are in the realisation of that 'prime', yet we just lost to last place on the ladder, at home, with 9 days rest and close to a full team available for selection.

Under Malthouse, players who were entering their peak years have regressed badly. Our skills and fitness are atrocious. Our players lack motivation. Our game plan is horrific.

Basically, our coach has failed at player development, failed at skills and match-day preparation, failed to motivate the players, and failed to implement a game plan, despite having a list of players in their peak years.

So what the F*** does Malthouse actually do well as coach, and why would we keep him into next week, let alone renew his contract? Because he has done it before? His last club pensioned him off just as their own team was entering its prime because they thought he wasn't up to it. He came back to football a) to spite Collingwood, b) to break the record for games coached, and c) because we offered him a truckload of money. None of those were the right reasons, and he's turned us into a laughing stock.
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 325 times

Post by Jezza »

This is going to be glorious....BigFooty here we come!

🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

[align=center]Carlton's BigFooty Posts:[/align]
Not even sad.
What a joke.
Happy Mother's Day Carlton mums.
we need to rebuild like Brisbane and St Kilda have done to bring young talent in to the side and unfortunately it takes a lot of time to do it
We are terrible, and cannot see where the improvement is going to come from anytime soon.
We are the laziest downhill skiing team in the league. Gibbs can feck off and never wear our guernsey again. Jones is a spud and a list clogger. Worse defeat than the Pies game.
Does everyone get free tickets next week?
No still full price... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The whole club is terrible, shit admin, shit coach & shit players.
SPOT ON! :twisted:
Welcome, to rock bottom, friends
Why get into jones you clowns. Do you realise our number 1 picks and club leaders were unsighted in the last quarter. All well and good in getting into scape goats wood, arm field, curnow, jones etc but they give their all every week. Murph, Gibbs, number one picks big coin go missing again
Going to be sad watching the Giants belt us and sit there and think of how many of those players we could have had if they never came in to the comp

depressing
Game plan: juddy you get it and give it to the soft cock.

Soft cock you either fumble or kick it long to the wing.

The big guy. You punch it out of bounds.
Jaksch must be one of the worst disposers in the competition. Every time he has the ball in his hand, I worry. A lot more than I should need to. It's frightening.
until today I was a MM supporter but that was pathetic
Obviously we didn't follow our stringent game plan, with strong aggression and carriage of the ball through the corridor, our transitional entries...............ah bugger it.

We're shit.
Hello darkness my old friend...
We're the only team yet to win in Australia.

Woooooo!
Congratulations! :twisted:
It was actually embarrasing watching this game and I hope the media heaps a mountain of s*** on the team this week so high that people realise how truly stuffed this club is.
hahahahha from our own FB page

What can you say?

‪#‎AFLBluesLions‬ ‪#‎NAVYBLUES‬
Are we tanking in May? My greatest horror I think were the skills and compete back of nous from jaksch, we have blown another one.
Shit that was hard to watch. Awful, awful, awful stuff.
I'm not even really angry to be honest. Work just rang me and asked me to start at 8 pm tonight instead of 10:30 so I get a few extra hours of Sunday rates which is nice. Got some chicken kievs cooking in the oven at the moment. And then an easy night shift.

Oh yeah, we're rubbish.
Let's play a game.

How long until Carlton announce a free BBQ?

I say it will be announced on Tuesday.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When times are dark, I look to the skies and take solace in knowing that our hero walks among us.

People can blame the players all they want, but the players don't look like they know what they are doing out there.

MM must go and he must take every one of his asisatant coaches with him.
I'm actually not surprised at all TBH, I thought I'd be upset, but I'm actually not, this group has sucked the life out of me I guess,
The mood in here is surprisingly upbeat. Sort of...
Getting used to being shit are we? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think the media are sick of talking about us to be honest. They have done their bit trying to get us up
Yep.

We've made list management decisions based on MM and what he wants which have set us back even further.

There are some club legends that should be given life bans.
We are clearly the worst team going. Knowing our history it won't be getting better any year soon.

Any good player with a brain will probably take offers from better clubs.
After last week's debacle on Mick's milestone game and then the effort this week, surely the club has to react? Team just not up to it.
My feelings go out to all the mothers that sat through this.....tough
Really feel for Mick, probably the lowest point in his 30 year coaching career and im embarrassed its at the hands our club. I cant imagine how frustrating and infuriating it is to see players actually unable to follow game plans because the cant do the basics and constantly turning it over.
firstly ... we have to acknowledge how shit we are
To all you weak as piss supporters who are there bagging our club... have a bit of perspective about this... we ******* lost a game of football and you are having a ******* good whinge about it... so what... no one on the ground or in the crowd died.

I was at a motorsports event this weekend as an official where a 6 year old boy was killed in a tragic accident... I wasnt anywhere near where it happened but shit it put a severe damper on things! I'm still somewhat in shock about it

And then I come on here to see people calling people useless campaigners and tossers and thieves... and all players and staff from the club we are supposed to support with our heart and soul... makes me sick to be associated with some of you.

So what... we lost a ******* game... and a 6 year boy old is never going to grow up... he will never have the chance to play football at school... who knows... he might have gone on to be the next Tony Lockett or Ted Whitten or Ron Barrassi.

And all you do is sit around and cry about a stupid ******* game!
Only 6 blues players had more tackles than our sub Graham.

Disgraceful
Carlton from top to bottom has been about quantity rather than quality for a while now. Our recruitment and trades have shown that.
This week's early morning training sessions in icy cold water didn't work.
Sign in.

See predictable Malthouse slagging as though there is a person better equipped to overturn peahearts like we possess.

Sign out.
Listening to Docherty on ABC Radio. "We just let it slip".....too much rhetoric from the Blues and not enough honesty! The good news...another "soul searching week" coming up. Give me a break.

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE FOR YEARS OF **** UPS
Jaksch = Bower
That'd be funny if it wasn't so accurate

Let's hope unlike Paul he can muscle up
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

Wokko

Post by Wokko »

Once Mick decides the tank is on then he really goes for it. Players out of position, strange selections, odd rotations. It'll be an interesting year for you guys.
That was my post, not sure if it counts in here :lol:
Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

LOL, LOL, AND DOUBLE-LOL!!!

Last Friday night seems so long ago now.
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

Wokko wrote:
Once Mick decides the tank is on then he really goes for it. Players out of position, strange selections, odd rotations. It'll be an interesting year for you guys.
That was my post, not sure if it counts in here :lol:
I didn't even notice it was you initially! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=76991

Vote for the return of this thread back to General Discussion! :D
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »