Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Kosh

Post by Kosh »

MagpieBat wrote:
Reminiscent of the Pagan days.

This reckless management must stop.

Those who had a hand in appointing Malthouse must not continue on the board beyond this season.
blow the place up now

5 rounds in and we are worse than ever, its over - dont waste any more time

what happened all off season/pre season? spent all our time working out the hovercraft?

what a disgraceful performance
I don't love Mick, I don't think he has coached us well at all, but that effort was disrespectful.
Well, glad I missed that one. The food, beer and entertainment was good at dinner here.
I think they showed exactly how much they loveMalty tonite.
Spot. Friggin'. ON!!!
I've been Edelestoned.

I'm done.

Embarrassed for, and ashamed of this club.
Johno brown just smashed us on fox footy. Aus kickers gave more effort.. Lol
Chicken and egg debate Effes, and we don't have the pieces to put it together.

I don't think he's telling them to vacate the 50, I don't think he's telling them to lose shape, I don't think he's telling them to ignore clear leads, I don't think he's telling them to smash into the contests at the expense of covering opponents, space and offering an outlet to team mates.

This has been in our 'game style' under 3 different coaches now; the players have to accept some of this; the club as an environment has to accept some of this. There needs to be some belief that they are all capable and able to improve upon the current position, because anyone can improve upon that; it was horrible.

Do any of them have the nerve to do it? That's the real question.
He's [REDACTED].
Cant wait t get home & scrub the game off iq.
Were mine working, I'd be watching it again and again and again until the thing melted down!
Greatest disappointment was the performance of Jacksch, Wiley.
Jones wont make it
The worst performance by Carlton forward Kpps and rucks I have ever seen
Embarrassing. Cancelling my membership. Club is [REDACTED] and doesn't deserve my devotion or money.
TO THE LIFEBOATS! TO THE LIFEBOATS!
I didn't get a membership, good move.
Yeah, good move. Smartest move anyone in your club has made for a long time, really...
Give credit to collingwood for having the guts to piss mm of
and giving it to bucks they new they needed a new game plan
and they would not have got it with mm
Amazingly shit club. We make every team look like premiers.
So what is it now 64 games to go with the rebuild?
Spare me. Im slowly losing my love for this club.
Think we'll see the heat go on the players more now.
Easy now! Any more heat and they'll melt... EVEN MORE!!!!
..doesn't crisps enjoy to tackle.. ..great to see..
I just want my old club back.
THE HI-I-I-I-ILLLLLSSS ARE ALIIIIIVE, WITH THE SOUND OF MU-SIC!!!

This is Gold, MagpieBat
:lol: :twisted:
i hate carlton
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by i hate carlton »

What a shame it ended after four quarters. Bring on four more.

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopi ... sc&start=0
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 325 times

Post by Jezza »

To continue on from MB's wonderful work, here are more BigFooty posts! :twisted:
How does one support a team with no heart?
17 or so goalkickers, smashed by 80 points or whatever and 5 scoring shots for one of the best forward of the last 5 years receiving the ball from an utterly dominant midfield.... Nup. Not a concern.
FMD there's a lot of lipstick being put on a lot of flying pigs on here.
MM is a joke. He's unemployable apart from a guest spots on Ch7 after this.

We bought the biggest dud car on the lot.

But wen I say we, I mean the board.

What we have to get our head around is the board and some former greats have screwed us over and this needs to be addressed.

The faith so many of you (and I) have in the club (the board) for so long is simply unfounded and is proven so year after year after year.

Wake up and cancel you memberships NOW.

These wealthy families have shown themselves incompetent, again and again and again and you keep eating it up.

**** Mick Malthouse he's a stupid old fool, but also **** the people running the joint and all those fools (like me) who've supported them. We've been idiots.
Carlton = The club that keeps on giving! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know what to think anymore.
There's a cancer at this club that needs cutting out and it's time to start now. Time to get rid of the crap players and the ones that don't want to be there scrap it all start again. Malthouse,Whiley,Barker,Green etc aren't the answer time to start a rebuild to a premiership in 5=7 years time. Trade some so called stars and get a few young good picks to build from the bottom up. This club needs an action plan now and time for action we are at our lowest ebb in 20 years including the dark times of the salary cap at least that was an excuse for being crap. What's our excuse now? The club needs a good hard look at recruiting,coaching structures plus a raft of stuff needs to be done behind the scenes. We are a club that thinks it's still the 90's by the way we do things we are that behind in marketing etc its a joke. Time for change it needs to happen NOW! No more quick fixes and cheque book opening for proven coaches. Let's get someone in to grow with the players and start from the bottom up. Rebuild might not be a word they like down at carlton but it's time.
Dark days are upon us. Again.

I realise that I am not angry or upset. Just depressed. The bastards have drained the last of my passion away this season.

**** this.
I thought the dark days already returned? :wink:
the best thing we could do is cut the strings from our "benefactors" and do a grass roots fundraising, tell the Pratts and the Matthiesons, "thanks, now #$*% OFF!!"

it's like a cancer for the culture of the club, and then seeing Dr Edelston tonight of all nights in the box, do we have no integrity or self respect at all?
We look unfit, our lack of effort is embarrassing. I am sick of the commentators saying Simpson never plays a bad game, he was woeful tonight.

Every stat was purely pathetic
Just does not compute.

MM great coach for building teams gets that kind of performance for his record breaking game?

I have been an ardent MM fan but something stinks to high heaven .....

Seriously Gibbs and his fancy hair can seriously GTFO
I'm really angry at the footy club. They've actually destroyed my love of the game. I used to love waiting for the weekend to watch us play. Now it just kind of rolls around. Turn on, watch us get smashed, rinse and repeat.

I no longer feel happy/sad/angry/any feeling towards the game.

I just feel nothing anymore.
They've actually enhanced my love for the game! Seeing Carlton get smashed every week is beautiful in so many ways! :twisted:
OKAY! I let out my anger. Time to relax myself and listen to a tranquility CD.
2 of the biggest culprits at the CFC on big dollars ;

Gibbs - So soft and never dominates games. One good year in his career and to think he wanted the club to show him where they were going before he signed a contract. Who does he think he is ? should have traded him last year and would trade him at the end of this year. F&^* off

Murphy - Worst captain I have seen at Carlton and plays for free kicks more and more. Was going to be a star but now just a battler and reckon he is more interested in fashion and hair style discussion with his soft brother Bryce.
Oh goody.

We are Saint Kilda in the 80's.
This is what happens when you have a bloke who was supposed to be a caretaker president stay on for 6 years. A bloke who didn't finish high school, who was voted in because he was a great on field leader, was made the president of a professional football organization turning over millions of dollars per year. Is anyone else not surprised how poor off-field management has lead to poor on-field results?
Said it was the most disappointing of the 51 games he has coached for Carlton.
Can't remember a worse Gibbs game. Maybe the Richmond game last year but that would be about it.
So disappointed in the guy. Has the skill to be elite, just doesn't have the drive to get there.
So 2 main things I'd like to point out

1: If we cannot get up for Mick's milestone game you have to question if he has lost the players or if they are confused about how we are supposed to play. I know that's really cliche but how else can you explain it? Not many could walk off the ground and say they gave it all for Mick tonight, and frankly if they couldn't perform for him on his big game then they never will.

2: Seeing Geoffery in the coaching box just killed it for me. What the actual ****? Why? We aren't exactly world beaters at the moment and we keep giving everyone more ammunition to hang shit on us. Whoever approved that should be sacked immediately, we are a professional football club not a ******* circus.

I'm as passionate as the next person, so much so that I got married on the turf of princess park, but this group is making it very hard to keep showing up, and if anyone has the audacity to say "oh we don't need supporters like you" well I got one thing to say to you, stuff you!
******* hell
Lord forbid that we criticize our club for embarrassing us on a weekly basis now.

Clubs don't even have to play good football to smack us out of the park nowadays.
Disgraceful

Pathetic

Insipid

That is all!
At least we've probably got a sausage sizzle to look forward to.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
In the Pagan era my club was shit but I was calm despite an administration that was clearly hopeless, same for the Ratten era. I made excuses, told people they were foolish, "STICKS will fix" I would calmly tell people, then Ratten left and I was a bit sad, but though MM would help even though I knew the admin was sub standard, still.

Now the MM era is going down the same road.

Logic tells me that being giving people more and more time to fix themselves, despite my misgivings, IS NOT logical.

Does anyone really think that Sticks was a good president? That the Pratts and Mathiesons are the best people to take this club forward?

Surely nobody still believes that the people in charge are actually know how to build a successful football club? The evidence against them is OVERWHELMING.
The truly frightening thing is that Carlton is paying 100% of its salary cap.
Are you sure you're not cheating the salary cap again! :twisted:
Players clearly not playing for the coach........
No heart, desire, work ethic, pride or precision.
Truly insipid and lazy, clearly unfit or non-caring. If Mick was to go at the end of the year, it wouldn't surprise me and I would like to see Nathan Bassett coach the Carlton Football Club. Also get rid of Green, Capuano and Barker as all of them are beyond useless.

Disgusting would be kind on tonight's performance. I was there and it made me vomit as to how our lack of composure out of a clearance and generally was awful.
Need to get rid of that arsehat Edelsten. We are a laughing stock on the field, and off it. Guys like Edelsten demean the entire club. The president and CEO have to step in and sort this rubbish out. Give him back his dirty money and get him out of out the coaches box!!!
Piss poor skills again. Piss poor decision making again. Piss poor game plan again. Forward line and entries into the forward 50 the worst I've ever seen.

Just abysmal and embarrassing.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

...and there's more! :lol:
Roughly 50 games ago we were a bees penis from a prelim final with a team missing 3 star players and another subbed at quarter time.
After tonight we are a bees penis from a wooden spoon. Not sure what has changed.........
Sorry off topic pretty drunk and disappointed.
Thank dog my friends and I have figured out ways to drink at Carlton games without breaking the bank.

#SackRatten
Disgraceful, embarrassing and heartless are words that immediately come to mind after tonight's game. I don't even know where to start.

Teams know that all they have to do is throw an extra man down back and we are screwed. Even if we man them up, we are still screwed because our forwards (or lack thereof) have no structure; no idea where to lead, no idea where to run, no idea how to lock the ball in and no idea how to read the play.

It's going to be a loooooooooong year
I see lots of "xxxx was shit"and "why did we select Warnock" which is fine and many may be valid, but none of them individually or combined explain that gut wrenchingly shit effort tonight.

We are supporters of, not just a sick team, but a sick club.

On field reflects the off field.
At the ground, the mood was strange. It felt like we would always get back into it....because they werent playing incredible football....we were just very average.

Lack of effort in giving targets up the field is very disappointing.
I've been a member since 1968 and drove 120 kms EACH WAY to watch that carp.
They can GAGF
Have calmed down, but that was ******* woeful. Also eating our own on here or otherwise is a Richmond thing to do.

This is bottom out year. Was always going to come.
Edelstein sitting directly behind Malthouse and many shots on TV - made me kinda angry tbh.
No it just epitomises the criminal club that Carlton is and always will be! :lol:
What the **** is going on at Carlton
I think the post match discussion has run its course. Nothing has been achieved and nothing will be achieved.
It's achieved a lot of laughs here! :wink:
Now Gibbs comment about giving Malthouse a good send off makes sense.
Both threads of Edelsten have been closed by mods. I disagree with the decision, as a dedicated thread to discuss the role of that clown at our club is important. As I said on that thread...

When will we finally cut ties with this clown?

This man:

- who is a noted a liar ("demonstrably false and could not be believed", according to a supreme court judge);

- who shows no respect for women;

- who was deregistered as a medical practitioner;

- who was convicted for perverting the course of justice;

- who promised charitable donations from his wedding that never materialised;

- who reckons he's $50m in debt, but can still find coterie money for Carlton; and

- who disrespected Tommy Hafey's memory at the great man's funeral,

continues to be a visible presence around our club, and is allowed to contribute his dirty money to the club. Edelsten in the coaches box tonight is an embarrassment.
WOW I'm actually shocked that a Carlton supporter posted this! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I think Edelsten deserves a roast thread, not sure why they kept getting shut down.
Despite having a relatively injury free preseason, we are the slowest team. We are also the worst on the spread.

Surely that isnt purely due to leg speed.

I agree our fitness has gone out the window
Butters doing his job beautifully! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edelsten. 0 Kicks 0 marks 0 handballs & tackles!!!

No wonder we lost tonight!!!!!!!!!
What is wrong with Gibbs? Is he injured? Does he have problems off the field?

Or is he just a pea heart?
Frustrates me so much this guy has so much talent, but lacks the effort. If he doesn't improve his attitude then **** him right off - I don't give a damn what number draft pick a player was, they need to put the effort in.

And if I hear one more time that people want to tank for draft picks, I'm gonna... I don't know yet. Perhaps write a very very stern post!
So glad I was at work, how depressing. Sorry to you guys who had to witness that
Like every new administration , i believed this administration should be given a chance to show what they've got .
Allowing Edelstein in the coaches box tonight of all nights has left the administration and the club itself badly tainted .
Personally i have some serious thinking to do on where I now hold this club if this is an example of their standards .
Makes that long winded statement from Trigg sound more than a little hollow now ...
I was a teenager in the 80's during our glory years.....I remember the smell of fear opposition supporters had coming to princes park, the confidence, the excitement wondering how much we were going to win by. Now we are the laughing stock of the other clubs, and I have come to accept it. Thats the sad part. I do not expect anything anymore. I am not phased. I have stopped caring. What the hell happened to us?
Gibbs and Edelston in the box are symptomatic of the club's problems on and off field.

Insipid.
Some serious questions need to be asked about ALL aspects of the Carlton Football Club. There are some serious mental demons within the playing group. Call in the hypnotist, "Guys, you are footballers, on my count of 3 I want u to awaken as footballers with courage, heart and work ethic. You are a team, you bleed Navy Blue. Take no prisoners".

We are slow, unfit, scared little boys, playing as individuals.

Hell, call in a witch doctor, a footballing whisperer. Voodoo. David Copperfield. Penn&Teller. Consantino. Bring back Houdini.
Really hard to front up to work this morning. It feels like the early 2002 all over again. It's a dark dark hole we are in and it's only getting deeper. Get the vas out. It's going to be another 5 years before we even come close to being a good team
Here is what I emailed to the club, I know it doesn't help our disgraceful performance on field, but we need to get the off field side of things right.....in saying that, I think the president & CEO have been doing a reasonable job.

Hello,

I am embarrassed & very disappointed that our club could have Geoffrey Edelsten in our coaches box, how can we respect our once great club if those people in positions of power don't.

I have been a Carlton member for almost 15 years, partake in raffles & buy memorabilia etc from the club time to time to help the club out financially, but if those people wanting our members money can't take the club seriously then how can I.

Sadly this like every other email that I have ever sent the club will go unanswered, proving that the "One Tribe" motto that is now being spruiked by the Carlton Football Club is just another in a long line of throw away sales lines that further pushes members to the brink.
Also on Edelesten - the guys bankrupt apparently...yet had money to buy the ticket in the box prize....great work carlton. PS. how about raffling this opportunity to the normal members. Apparently we arent binded to the wealthy club members...how about showing it.
You know you're fkcd when one of your most exciting talents is an Irish kid who's played one senior game as sub and all up has played about one season of AFL

How did it come to this?

Oh that's right the worst drafting in the history of the comp

The more I think about it the more I get angry aa great Carlton men presided over this gradual erosion from greatness to insipidness
We are going to be the next Melbourne Football Club, once revered, once powerful, now just a distant memory of its glory days, those of you old and lucky enough to remember 95 and back further, savour and cherish every memory you have, to the younger fans out there, I hope the club gets to salute for you before your time is up, as for me, I'm afraid I've seen my last flag being in 95
Maybe Mick has lost the players and if so that's sad

But then he's not the first coach to have lost this lot

Which just reinforces its time for a clean out

This group lack talent and ticker
Get ready for a long week of media bashing guys.
Need to trade Walker Henderson Gibbs and delist Curnow and Warnock. Make Cripps Captain from next year. Only problem is this Draft not as good as last year. We have the worst list and need assistance urgently maybe get a Paul Roos to try rebuild. We potentially could be as bad as Fitzroy were.

Dark times ahead with limited youth coming through. Shame it's come to this we haven't embraced the Draft and will suffer the consequences for the next decade at least.
Slept on it .... still came up with totally spineless effort.
I haven't read past page 5, but after a sleep and a reflection, I am happy to report that there is an organisation far worse than the CFC at the moment. Metro trains, and their organisation at Jolimont after the game was about as good as us, minus Doc, Cripps, a bit of Judd and Rowe last night.
1 thing i couldnt understand was yes Levi got dropped for bad form. But if Jamison goes out why the **** would you bring in Spud Warnock and not Levi. At least levi could present up forward and put hendo back! but no we just decided to add an extra goalpost to the forward line
Cripps had more tackles than Gibbs, Murphy and Judd combined
WTF !!!
Utter disgrace
Well I did it again! I swore I wouldnt watch another Carlton game after the 2nd round. Too soul destroying.

And yet last nights performance sucked me in yet again, just like a train wreck, i couldnt look away....
The backwards slide of this team belongs squarely at the feet of the coach and his support staff.

Many will question the players and their endeavour and willingness to put in 100%, but IMO the coaching staff and support staff are the reason the players look slow and unwilling to run and contest during a game.

Think about it, the coach MM has a job of devising a game plan and consulting with his support staff whose get the players to learn and follow that game plan.

The whole point of training sessions is to practise things over and over again under the philosophy that practise makes perfect.

One look at our development and skills coaches should tell every one just how inept our coaches and support staff are at their job.
Take Levi for instance, here is a guy that has a spectacular contested mark and with that mark provides a target for us around the ground and in our forward line. How hard can it be to get Levi to learn how to properly drop the ball on his boot in set shots, make him do it again and again at training until it becomes so ingrained in him that even under pressure his first instinct would be to drop the ball onto his boot properly rather than the way he is doing it now.

Our players skills have gone so far backwards that one has to wonder whether the skills coaches and support staff under MM even get any of the players to do any sort of practise of kicking and hand balling during training.
We can't blame this on the players because under Ratten guys like Murphy and Gibbs had great disposal, guys like Simpson and Walker had much better disposal than they have now, and even guys like Jamison hardly made any errors coming out of the back line.

I am seriously starting to wonder what the whole point of our training sessions are, IMO training sessions are meant as a way to get the players to understand the game plan and follow it out properly, they are meant to get the players to understand exactly where on the ground they should position themselves according to our structure, they are meant to get the players to practise again and again their kicking, hand balling and marking skills so that hopefully during a game players can use those skills to move the ball forward, they are meant to drill into the players the proper running patterns that compliment whatever game plan they are using, they are meant to reinforce the tackling efforts of players, etc, etc.

Yet ever since we have had MM as our coach, our players have gone backwards in all the areas I outlined above, so I seriously start to question what the **** we are doing at training?
I'm beginning to think the players arent playing for the coach
Hmm...yeah same here! :twisted:
I've decided not to think.
Judd on SEN now.

Usual meaningless stuff.
Carlton on Friday nights ruins my weekend thank you very much.

They even ruined my dreamteam/fantasy team.
Listening to Judd on SEN.

It's the first time I've really been annoyed with him.

Spoke the usual clap trap.

"Micks great" "he's the man" "we just put that behind us and play well next week".

Can't stand the ******* lies anymore.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

...and it keeps going! :lol:
Did we really sign Jones for 3 years?
Knowing you guys, it's likely! :lol:
Gutted.

Was so insipid last night.
Can't believe we are paying 100% of the salary cap with this list. Hawthorn is paying the same with a star-studded list. Crazy!
Too many happy and content millionaires playing at Carlton now.
What happened to the perceived show of team spirit that was being born late last year? There were encouraging signs there but that, along with our skills, fitness and willingness to contest is non evident this year.
It's an illusion! There was never any team spirit to begin with! :twisted:
I would have lost my fighting spirit pretty quickly as well, finding out an hour before the game that Robbie Warnock was taking the field with me...

As a supporter I certainly did.
The players aren't playing for the coach, they're certainly not playing for each other and they claim that they're not playing for the cash/themselves. I'm inclined to believe the latter. They're just not playing. Period.
I'm off to the UK in a month for an indefinite period of time...

In a warped kind of way, I'm a little glad that the tyranny of distance will prevent me from being an eyewitness to the next few years.
Starting to wish I didn't go for Carlton, wrost time to be a Carlton surrporter and I've never seen a premiership. The best I've seen was in 2011 when we finished 5th. Prefect bloody timing to be shit Carlton. I actually saw a premiership when I was 5 months old.
I still don't know whether to be angry or cry
I still can't get my head around Malthouse picking Warnock after he knew that Jamison was not fit - with Watson and Casboult as emergencies - and Casboult actually practising his kicking on field before the match... I just don't get it - it is almost a conscious sabotage of structure. Please someone- anyone - explain!!
Meanwhile the dishlickers have just beaten Sydney at home....

but we can focus on the effect that Malthouse's contract status is having on HIS family and HIS assistant coaches and HIS players...who ALL love him..

FMD - a repeat of Collingwood saga.

It is like the Malthouse Football Club. Carlton doesn't exist.

Well I'll tell you about proces - NO WAY do you put a five year rebuild in the hands of a 60 year old with family issues and an ego th size of a pre- erupted Vesuvius.
http://cdn.scahw.com.au/cdn-1cf544ccbab ... iginal.jpg[/img]
Our players don't seem to want to play for each other. I am so disappointed in them as a group. Instead of Malthouse fronting the media I would of preferred Murphy as he is the captain and should be made accountable for as the representative of the team
Was at the "G' last night.
Best part of the evening was my pizza , an absolute corker !
You know your shite when Collingscum supporters want us to get better! Boy o boy, we suck!!
I want you to get worse and then fold eventually (actually I'd prefer to see you stick around so I can always be entertained weekly rather than fold to be honest)! I'm sure I can speak for the majority of Collingwood supporters! :twisted:
Had to turn off the TV last night.
I couldn't bear to be engaged in the match after half time. Wound up watching most of second half from Stumps or the Percy Beams bars, occasionally heading back between beers to catch the live action. The lack of effort and intensity was just so disheartening. Sad when the best part of the night was stumbling through the car park at midnight and coming across Nintendo's Mario doing a Dire Straits Sultan's of Swing guitar solo.
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

I'm actually almost starting to feel sorry for them....almost. The comparison to Melbourne's fall from grace in the 60's is an ominous one. Once a powerful club but no more. A rabble on and off the field. Trade away their top draft picks. The guys they have drafted high haven't cut it. A club built on dirty money and continuing on that plane with a low life criminal in the coaches box on his biggest night. I actually feel very embarrassed for Malthouse that he has associated himself with this club during this era. It's a stain on his name forever.
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
i hate carlton
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by i hate carlton »

Carlscum chump on AFL Game Day this morning when asked if they thought they would win on Friday night 'Absolutely!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopi ... sc&start=0
Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

Damien wrote:I'm actually almost starting to feel sorry for them....almost. The comparison to Melbourne's fall from grace in the 60's is an ominous one. Once a powerful club but no more. A rabble on and off the field. Trade away their top draft picks. The guys they have drafted high haven't cut it. A club built on dirty money and continuing on that plane with a low life criminal in the coaches box on his biggest night. I actually feel very embarrassed for Malthouse that he has associated himself with this club during this era. It's a stain on his name forever.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of wankers!

I am elated!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Geek
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Geek »

Chaucer, Keates, Shakespeare, this guy....
gerry atric@Tanking Carlton wrote: Well, I did stay till the final siren. I realise that I passionately hate Collingwood supporters more than I love my footy team. That was awful, clearly the boys were willing to put it all on the line for the coaches big night...not. Wood and Warnock in the same side? What! Liam Jones is the player he was at the Bulldogs, I think Setanta was a better fullforward. I can't see how Casboult is not worth a game, at least he can take a mark. Judd, Murph, Simmo and Cripps tried hard, Juddy's disposal was awful. Anyone know what the game plan is? If so let the players in on it, they all seem to have a different version of it, equally bad. Collingwood have almost totally rebuilt since Mick left. They haven't had a higher draft pick than us since last century and they won a flag 4 years ago, and yet their side only has a few premiership players left and the majority would be lucky to average 50 ganes, yet they look miles better drilled, miles more disciplined, miles more intense, miles more team oriented. Mick has been a great coach, but during his time at Carlton who has shown great improvement? has leadership improved, do we have a clear consistent game plan? That was horrible. Without garlett and betts we have no spark up forward and while robbo was an idiot he was a kamikazie and the only guy who scared his opponents with intensity. There was no spirit no sense of team. We are a rabble.
sixpoints

Post by sixpoints »

After 5 rounds, the entire Carlton Football Club have kicked a total of 55 goals.

After 5 rounds, Josh Kennedy, Eddie Betts, Jarrad Waite & Jeff Garlett have kicked a total of 57 goals.

Lovin' it.
perthmagpie

Post by perthmagpie »

I met Geoffrey Edelston a couple times. This was when he was just starting to get another fake empire started. He wanted a quote for a website for his medical testing company. Which was some weird partnership he was trying to get going with a mate of mine. In the meetings he was really quite strange. I mean weird in a very quiet, reclusive way.

Anyway his secretary rang me up and said Mr.Edelston will go ahead if you do it for half of the quote but he won't pay a deposit. I smelt a rat. I said no way. Not long after that I spoke to my friend and he said Edelsone had ripped him off.

Then a few months later I was at a biz meeting in Cheltenham. I walked up to the reception and there was the lady who used to be Edelston's receptionist. She remembered me. She told me Edelston never paid her, kept making excuses and so she left.

My impression is that he has mental problems.
Magpies love pies(Lol)
perthmagpie

Post by perthmagpie »

Now as for Carlton. I will never forget their supporters endless crap they gave me in the seventies and eighties. They will never have any sympathy from me. They are the worst losers but also the worst winners. I hope they suffer another ten years of crap performances. I desperately want us to win two more flags in the next few years so they never have any bragging rights over us again.
Magpies love pies(Lol)
neil
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by neil »

perthmagpie wrote:Now as for Carlton. I will never forget their supporters endless crap they gave me in the seventies and eighties. They will never have any sympathy from me. They are the worst losers but also the worst winners. I hope they suffer another ten years of crap performances. I desperately want us to win two more flags in the next few years so they never have any bragging rights over us again.
The bolded is disgusting ONLY ten years
I hope for a minimum of 60 years
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum