Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Watching and reading their fans pain, woe, and sadness, almost, almost makes up for our GF losses to them in 70, 79, 81, so great to see their cocksure arrogance turned to dust, the bragging, their rosewater has turned to putrid urine. and aint it just bloody wonderful. LOL.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

I really wish this thread would be moved to general discussion! Collingwood fans should be relishing this! :)
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Donny
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Donny »

Why can't they relish it in here ?

There's nothing stopping them.
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
qldmagpie67
Been liked: 116 times

Post by qldmagpie67 »

Look I'm no Rhodes scholar but if these posts brought to us by Jezza & Batman aren't Walkerly award winning material then I don't know what is.
Pop quiz who was the last player to kick 10 against the scum ?
If you answered Jonathan Brown you get a gold star oh and what happened to the coach (Denis Pagan) the following week ?
If you guessed he was sacked another gold star.
With carlscum loving repeating history MM days are numbered lets hope that number stops short of Jocks record. It would be a tragedy if this coach coaching these scum bags got passed an AFL legend.
Come carlscum sack him now save an AFL record from being tarnished forever.
Collingwood Crackerjack

Post by Collingwood Crackerjack »

I actually skipped a sleep-in to get up early and read this thread; worth every second of lost sleep!
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

qldmagpie67 wrote:Look I'm no Rhodes scholar but if these posts brought to us by Jezza & Batman aren't Walkerly award winning material then I don't know what is.
Pop quiz who was the last player to kick 10 against the scum ?
If you answered Jonathan Brown you get a gold star oh and what happened to the coach (Denis Pagan) the following week ?
If you guessed he was sacked another gold star.
With carlscum loving repeating history MM days are numbered lets hope that number stops short of Jocks record. It would be a tragedy if this coach coaching these scum bags got passed an AFL legend.
Come carlscum sack him now save an AFL record from being tarnished forever.
:lol: Yes !!, we owe these two lads Jezza and Bat, a great debt, they give us a lot, lot of pleasure and happiness, makes this ol Magpie preen his feathers, warms our hearts ! May I suggest at the next Nicks BBQ/ Function -whenever it is, hasn't been one for awhile - we shout these two boys their lunch, and a few beers each, I will bring a six pack of Jack and Coke for them, they bloody well deserve it !! :idea:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

swoop42 wrote:The only thing better than seeing Malthouse sacked would be to see Voss appointed the new coach.

They are dumb enough to do it.
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did it.
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

Was that the karma bus
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

With a bit of luck we may find Carlton sitting on the bottom of the ladder at the end of this round.

Their rightful position.
Damien
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by Damien »

Read today's Herald Sun. Their President is a dead set flog. He thinks Silvagni is going to be the answer to all their problems and says Carlton are rebuilding. So what the f&$@ have they been doing for the last 15 years?
'Collingwood are the Bradmans of Football'
The Herald - 1930
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

Damien wrote:Read today's Herald Sun. Their President is a dead set flog. He thinks Silvagni is going to be the answer to all their problems and says Carlton are rebuilding. So what the f&$@ have they been doing for the last 15 years?
I heard this flog on the radio today, he said "at the end of the day" about twelve times, and "line in the sand" bout ten times. :lol: :lol:

Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

BAHAHAHAHAHA...they lose again even though the Drug Cheats were the winners instead!
Last edited by Jezza on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Sigh.

Too bad, so sad, Scumbaggers.

Suck it.

Back shortly... :twisted:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

A really great result for our Pies, the Scum lose, but fight it right out, and show that the Bummers are not half as good as they think they are, they only just fell in against a very ordinary scum outfit. Gives us a lot of hope for Anzac day now, as I thought theyd pulverise the Blooz.

As for the old man, -" I honestly don't know how we are going to lose a single game this season. ". ..................................................................................................................................................... crickets chirping.

Wokko

Post by Wokko »

If we pummel Carlton by 10 goals+ I could see Malty getting the arse.