Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

regan is true fullback

Post by regan is true fullback »

I remember the days when Carlton could be 6 goals down at 1/2 time and then bang we would come flying back with aggression,passion,team work and an absolute desire to win.
That was back in 1982 and thereabouts, not exactly yesterday. The only reason it happened was that 3 or was it 2 umpires cranked into overdrive giving "Elbows", Buckley, and later Bradley free after free after free to get the Showponies moving after half time. The favorite trick of the pharisees was to give the Showies a free two kicks out from goal, to make it less obvious. Obviously these days they have other pets to look after, such as Brisroy, GWS and the Gary Abletts.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Piesnchess wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
ANNODAM wrote:LOL at Dale Thomas, KARMA bus!
That's a disgraceful post. This is a reflection on your character not on a player no matter who they play for & who's tried so hard to get back on track - simply appalling.

Dollar daisy singing the scum song before he had even left us, enraging nick Maxwell and others. Yep, id say its karma. :P
You forgot the LOL part.

It's a disgrace to take pleasure from another person's injury no matter who they play for. Clubs lose players all the time & kick players out all the time. He was offered big money. Players would be mad not to take up a financial offer like that given the way clubs also treat players when it suits them & given the relative short career that is AFL footy.

To laugh when someone's hurt means one's values are pretty f*cked I would have thought.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

think positive wrote:
leonmagic wrote:I'd laugh but they could easily be talking about collingwood tbh :oops:
That's what worries me

Me too.

Realistically 11-11 gives us false hope. With the loss of personnel it was 3-8 so starting point is 6 wins based on how we finished last year.

8-10 wins I will be happy, but this season is all about winning 2 games - carlton away and Carlton at home.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

watt price tully wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
watt price tully wrote: That's a disgraceful post. This is a reflection on your character not on a player no matter who they play for & who's tried so hard to get back on track - simply appalling.

Dollar daisy singing the scum song before he had even left us, enraging nick Maxwell and others. Yep, id say its karma. :P
You forgot the LOL part.

It's a disgrace to take pleasure from another person's injury no matter who they play for. Clubs lose players all the time & kick players out all the time. He was offered big money. Players would be mad not to take up a financial offer like that given the way clubs also treat players when it suits them & given the relative short career that is AFL footy.

To laugh when someone's hurt means one's values are pretty f*cked I would have thought.
Ones values are pretty farked when they sing the scum song before even leaving the Pies, Nick Maxwell and others were furious with him, and with him promising young fans right up to the end hed remain a Pie. Sure he chased the coin, and his so called father figure, if he played for the Dogs id wish him well, but not the cheatihg vile scum, never them.! I did not laugh at him being hurt, but the scum got their just desserts, getting a guy with very dodgy ankles, to try and grab an instant flag. Theres nothing wrong with my values pal, I just happen to believe in honesty and integrity, and his treatment of the Pies was very low and underhand.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

" I honestly don't know how we are going to lose a game this season ".-MM

LOL LOL LOL LOL, well, ya know now Madhouse, ya know now !!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

Did anyone have the balls to ask him about that at the presser?
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Piesnchess wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

You forgot the LOL part.

Ones values are pretty farked when they sing the scum song before even leaving the Pies, Nick Maxwell and others were furious with him, and with him promising young fans right up to the end hed remain a Pie. Sure he chased the coin, and his so called father figure, if he played for the Dogs id wish him well, but not the cheatihg vile scum, never them.! I did not laugh at him being hurt, but the scum got their just desserts, getting a guy with very dodgy ankles, to try and grab an instant flag. Theres nothing wrong with my values pal, I just happen to believe in honesty and integrity, and his treatment of the Pies was very low and underhand.

Through to the keeper :roll:

So you think it is a good idea to laugh at someone being seriously injured then?

Now little johnnie, my reference to LOL was not you but the original poster, When you quoted karma you omitted the reference to the LOL. Before responding try reading it through again.

If one thinks it is OK to laugh at a person being injured is a good thing, a funny thing, LOL then one's values are pretty f*cked IMO. If you think that applies to you then fine. I wasn't addressing you..... Pal. :roll:
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

It wasn't the karma bus who hit Thomas it was the Collingwood one.

All aboard.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

swoop42 wrote:It wasn't the karma bus who hit Thomas it was the Collingwood one.

All aboard.
When I saw his shoulder, my hands were in the air, like I just do not care!!
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.
Flashman

Post by Flashman »

Doc63 wrote:
swoop42 wrote:It wasn't the karma bus who hit Thomas it was the Collingwood one.

All aboard.
When I saw his shoulder, my hands were in the air, like I just do not care!!
Personally I nearly threw up when I saw it (unlike when Nathan Brown broke his leg playing for the Tigers a few years back when I near enough fainted when watching it).

I have mixed feelings actually. I love to see Carlton lose and suffer but I don't like seeing anybody (even Carlton players) get hurt like that. I got much more joy seeing Thomas play like absolute garbage against us twice last year. That to me was a much more edifying experience.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

watt price tully wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
watt price tully wrote: You forgot the LOL part.

Through to the keeper :roll:

So you think it is a good idea to laugh at someone being seriously injured then?

Now little johnnie, my reference to LOL was not you but the original poster, When you quoted karma you omitted the reference to the LOL. Before responding try reading it through again.

If one thinks it is OK to laugh at a person being injured is a good thing, a funny thing, LOL then one's values are pretty f*cked IMO. If you think that applies to you then fine. I wasn't addressing you..... Pal. :roll:
You replied to my post within a post, I was not to know you didn't mean me, and once again, I don't laugh at his injury, I just think its kinda poetic justice, what goes round,comes around. BTW, the only Little Johnnie on Nicks is JW, hes the main johnnie around these parts, buddy. 8)

Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

Guys just enjoy the fact that Carlton lost! I think we're losing sight of the big picture here :wink:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Bucks5 »

i hate carlton
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 13 times

Post by i hate carlton »

Carlscum lose, Pies triumph, traitors injured by Gods hand.

Perfect weekend.

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopi ... sc&start=0
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

i hate carlton wrote:Carlscum lose, Pies triumph, traitors injured by Gods hand.

Perfect weekend.
Couldn't ask for anymore than that mate! :D
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆