Anthony Mundine

For all sporting topics - news, discussion, score updates etc. - other than Aussie Rules and Premier League Soccer.

Moderators: pies4ever, bbmods

GO RUPERT 10

Anthony Mundine

Post by GO RUPERT 10 »

id just like to say that i take back what ive said about the man
he has proved me wrong and ill give credit where credit is due
he is a world champion and i think everyone should stop knocking him and give him a fair go

Post by AGE »

Serca mate,
Until he stops acting like a Ali-wannabe nobody will take him seriously. First he needs speech lessons, or maybe his tongue is too big for his mouth.

Great athlete indeed. But the way he comes across with his arrogance, only one person can do that...THE ROCK! :wink:
pies4ever

Post by pies4ever »

i totally agree with you there assasin,he would never step in the ring with green,cos he knows green will belt him into next week,and i think green deserves the chance to go for the belt more than what mundine does,green has had to do it the hard way unlike mundine,gurkan ozkan said at the end of his undercard fight that he wants to go up against either of them,gurkan-green fight or gurkan-mundine fight,either of them will be great to see,gurkan will knock mundine on his ass,nothing against mundine at all i think he is a great boxer,but mundine has got a big mouth when it comes to bagging other boxers like green,and when green says stop talking rubbish and lets finish it in the ring,mundine says no im to good for you,cos deep down i think mundine knows he would get beaten..

cheers bryan..!!
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Hmmm. . . . you think so?
Donny
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by Donny »

Rupert, I'll give him a fair go when he earns it.

He's still an ex Rugby League player with a big mouth who's been making money through sham pay-per-views, fighting hacks and has beens.

In his recent title fight, he earned good points for dancing. In his previous one against Ottke, he didn't.
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
M@®©

Post by M@®© »

9/10 boxers seem to have a speech problem ... i dont know him personally but good on him getting where he is who cares if he is arrogant he does it to build him self up...... like him or hate him he is where he wants to be and noone can argue that
Macgyver

Post by Macgyver »

Mundines a real pissa, but he cann't be considered as a champ until he goes toe to toe with Matty Lokan LOL.

Post by AGE »

MacGyver man, don't turn this thread into a joke ok. :wink:
He won't be considered a threat till he gets in the ring with the greatest of them all.....MR ROCKY BALBOA! :D :D :D
Sultan of spin

Post by Sultan of spin »

The man needs to beat either Danny Green or Sven Otkie(spelling?) to really be considered a champ, but would still like to congarulate him on what was a great effort too win that belt.

Good on ya Choc
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Why cant you be that?