Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Stupied

Post by Stupied »

lol this is epic
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

This needs to take top billing on general discussion, bwuahahahahahahahahahaha.
Genesis 1:1
Brenny

Post by Brenny »

Jezza, the top quote about Malthouse is music to my ears. I think I may be sitting in a puddle of sorts.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, we want some Bayley!
Deja Vu

Post by Deja Vu »

New president, new CEO, new recruiter, new fitness guy, new everything. Same ol' shit.

LoGiudice will back Mick for another 3 years. They'll be decimated before they realise that the game passed him by a long time ago
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

BigFooty Delights: :P :twisted: :twisted:
What can be said? All around shocking performance.
I'm sick of us being shit
We'll never get sick of it! :twisted:
So, we're still above Richmond...
Warnock (who I have defended for years) should be traded/delisted.

He is atrocious. Mummy was top three on the ground with nearly sxty hit outs and ten tackles.
It's so bad I almost feel like laughing.

Geez there is something so wrong with us.
Absolutely hopeless
So it's not the loss, it's the manner of the loss. How many turnovers, how many shit kicks, how many handballs straight to an opposition? Gutted.
We are above Richmond on the ladder so season on track
Deplorable work rate today
Turned up expecting an easy win
They looked stronger faster more skill full more committed more professional
We had pretty hair cuts stupid beards
Very Carlton of us.
Won't win a game for the rest of the year.
And if we do, who cares?
I'm taking a sabbatical from BF for the rest of the season. Gonna do something less frustrating like counting how many seconds it takes for traffic lights to change.
Poor skills, tackling and goal kicking against a younger side with more talent. Draft concessions have pigrooted the existing clubs. As McGuire noted, there isn't enough talentto support 18 teams.
The effort by Thomas and Yarran to tackle Palmer just before 3/4 time perfectly sums up where this club is atm.

Pea-hearted soft-cocks with VFL-grade footballing ability.

The club, from the board down, have gotten drunk on their own bath-water.

Too bad the tub is full of pissweak turds.
Hope you're enjoying Daisy :lol: :lol: :lol:
So glad I haven't wasted a cent going to watch these duds this year...after the essendon loss I realized we were a joke and haven't been back...super proud of myself

Not going to bother with this one.
We're the ultimate show pony side. When we play weaker teams in poor time slots we go
back to this tripe that we dish up. We pick and choose when we want to play. Over it!!
Sick of the same old shit from the same old players.
Going back to our convo Mebby... I think it goes back to 2012. Failing to make the finals and sacking Raten. Where to from here? Do we drop Carrazzo and McLean and bring in some kids?

Frustrated and majorly disappointed!!

Ugh!!! Knew this was a danger game! Bloody hell!!!!!
Thank god I am going overseas in a month

I am really angry
Deserves more than a ******* autopsy. Sack the whole ******* club.
Lucky I am already numb from this atrocious bunch of soft cocks, otherwise this might hurt.
Like out playing group, I just don't care anymore.

Losses to GWS, Melbourne, Richmond & Brisbane.

Truly a pathetic team.
Definitely has stripped teams of talent but we should have been past the point where the list needed major work by 2011. Instead we've screwed ourselves and are paying the price.
Just awful.

Bugger this, I'm off to the boozer.
Our stupid ******* board dictates the direction of this club. The teams we have put out in the past few weeks indicate that they still want as many wins as possible this season.

They can just get rid of Mick if they want to push for the finals each year and Mick has a different view to them.
We've lost to Richmond, Melbourne, Brisbane and now GWS. We've also lost to our traditional rivals in the Tiges (already mentioned), Essendon and Collingwood. Losing streaks of 5 and now 4 matches in a row. No amount of excuses can explain how putrid our 150th year has been. To think we were a kick off a prelim just two and a half seasons ago. How we've fallen so far under the Great White-haired Hope is astonishing.
We should request Essendon's 6 month bans be transferred to our club out of mercy
Someone in the game say thread said "don't worry we will win" when we were down early

That's the attitude the players have and an attitude that's been around for far to long, we just expect to best poor sides by showing up and it's costs us some embarrassing losses over the years
Carlton can get ******. Sack everyone. Will not give a single cent to this piece of shit anytime soon. There is more hope in being an Essendon supporter tha following these selfish, heartless, talentless, soulless cretins.

**** 'em.
That's my day made! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Champagne comedy this footy club.
I don't care if the kids are not ready - we have lost to GWS, Melbourne, Richmond and Brisbane. What hope are we holding on to here for the season? We're ******* cooked for this season, nuke it and play the kids.
Wow !!! Boys way to make a statement after the 150th. No wonder they cut the segment on the present and future of the club on the night . The Judge probably thought there is no way i can sell this rabble to the faithful.
Bye McClean, Waite, Judd..
Judd retiring would be dumping a salt truck into a funnel above my testicular wounds
πŸ† | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | πŸ†
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

Let's take the piss entirely and recruit Sheedy as Malthouse's replacement.
Pagan but worse.
Since he has been there we have had a good quarter here and there but what exactly is our game style.
When is mick going to show us something. So far he has been a complete turkey at Carlton.
Was offered the job for the wrong reason and took it for his own wrong reasons.
We are probably better off milking him for some high draft picks though. Save the money from paying him out and giving the next guy a good run at it.
Smells like Pagan
Mentioned on the Ch7 broadcast, we've lost to Brisbane, GWS, Richmond, Melbourne. Cellar dwellers.
BURN IT DOWN
he thought the list was good

it wasn't

he thought he could win a flag with it

he couldn't

#fail
We don't need another cleanout MM said....
Is he for real ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy part 2 of TankingCarlton! :twisted:
πŸ† | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | πŸ†
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

Disgraceful.

Either Sakc Mick or play the kids.

I don't want to see Carrazzo turnovers and the like ever again, drop the dead wood please.
GIVE US ALLLLL THE DRAFT PICKS!
NO! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I just managed to pick myself up from falling off my chair.
For me this is the fourth 'unacceptable' performance this year (Melbourne, Brisbane, Essendon, GWS). All I ask is for us to put In an effort. I thought we showed promise vs Geelong and Hawthorn. It shows that's it comes down to the players attitudes. Unfortunately it's not Mick's fault. It's the attitudes of our players. That's a much harder problem to fix.
I knew we'd lose today. Just had a feeling. Muroh withdrawing just before the game confirmed it.

Over to the Northern Blues thread to see who at least had a crack today.

You break my heart boys
Mick said most of them are safe at the end of the year so the ones that feel comfortable may as well take holidays early and we can bring in players playing for their careers.
I hope the champ has 1 more season in him. I just cant stand to watch him leave.
We looked lazy today

I am gutted
The team has mailed it in.

I can't help but think Malthouse's job will be up for review.

Enjoy Part 2 of BigFooty Delights!! :twisted:
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

What we are seeing today is boys becoming men. GWS are starting to deliver. Be afraid.
Err, could it be because we're also cellar dwellers, i.e. a bona fide bottom 4-6 team? It sucks, but that's where we're at.

The very moment I heard that GWS beat Lions by 45 pts at the Gabba last week, I knew this would be a flowering tough game to win. As I posted previously in this thread, their form has been better than us in the past few weeks, too.
Only saw the second half but that was not a good performance.

It's not just that we lost, it was the way we lost.

Just awful.
Haven't won a game since we sacked Bootsma.

Ripped the heart and soul (and other body parts) out of the club.
Josh Bootsma = Carlton's greatest ever player in 2014 :lol: :lol: :lol:
The sack the coach knee jerking is just so tiresome
Their existence at Carlton has Ratten's sticky fingerprints all over them.

Get rid of them
I get tired of watching Carlton turn half their disposals over.
it's been all downhill since we flicked Vance
I sat there in front of the TV today and didn't utter a sound. Just sad
We are a bottom 3 club.

The sooner EVERYONE realises this the better.

Especially those in charge of the list.

4 wins......

Of those:

WCE 12.17 CARL 14.8 - should have lost, stole it due to their poor kicking

ADEL 10.16 CARL 12.9 - should have been spanked lucky due to poor conversion.

Leaves us with 2 wins really. Against fellow cellar dwellers st kilda and doggies (which we just scraped over the line)

We are BOTTOM 3.

How does no one realise this.....I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

The list situation is so dire, yet we keep hearing we should stay the course FMD
Music to my ears! :D

Enjoy part 3 of TankingCarlton! More to still come... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mossi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

Jezza wrote:
Quote:
Carlton can get ******. Sack everyone. Will not give a single cent to this piece of shit anytime soon. There is more hope in being an Essendon supporter tha following these selfish, heartless, talentless, soulless cretins.

**** 'em.

That's my day made! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
this one did it for me!! :lol:
mandy

Post by mandy »

If they want to break the record for number times being beaten by teams below them on the ladder in a season, they better hurry up. Soon there won't be anyone left....
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

Wooden spoon he we come
The club has no reasonable excuse for this. No effort, key areas of the club constantly failing and being sub par. Again enough is enough with that crap. It is not good enough and has not been for a lot longer than the dark days.
Burger at the pub and vodkas were nice
That is all
Judd retiring would be terrible
Yep, a tragedy! :roll:
I'll plan to play golf, or spend each weekend writing a 1000 page novel. Much less stressful.
Mclean and Carrazzo cannot play in the centre together again! Pathetic pea hearted effort again and bad skills we are at least 5-10 years from being a descent side again. Get rid of at least another 6-10 players and start again! I want to see kids playing the rest of the year no more "name" players getting a game. Bloody disgraceful!
Out played, out coached. Drop Simpson, Hendo, Warnock, Mclean & Tuohy. Will stuff up structures but considering we don't have one, who cares. Seems like the rose coloured glasses are slowly coming off.
I dont think the giants have made changes worth over 100 points

Of course we over rate our team, outside of our best you'd struggle to get our players in any other teams

Along with that some of our to teir players over the last 5 years have lost a lot this year, and nobody has stepped up
lol I was just reminded that Garlett isnt playing

ffs its absurd. People find exuses for Henderson but are happy to see Garlett dropped?

Garlett has delivered more this year than Henderson in less games
Carlton have no Idea where they are at and that is bottom 4 until we relies we are shit we will stay shit
It absolutely shits me when I read on this board 'Oh, look at port. There's hope since they've managed to turn it around in such a short amount of time.' Guess who else came in that short amount of time? IT WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN TO US. And yet, from a higher base, all we've managed to do is jump off and land in a pool of mediocrity. I honestly wonder how long it'll take us to be relevant again. We play like the expansion sides of a few years ago, yet have one of the oldest lists in the league. Too many things (from top to bottom) need to change.
If only Mick and the Board would wake to up the reality.
Enjoy part 3 of BigFooty delights...more to come :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
David
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by David »

I laughed at this:
We should request Essendon's 6 month bans be transferred to our club out of mercy
:lol:
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

today's loss must be that line in the sand

no more crap about not being far off, playing our best football in 18 months etc etc

surely our first step out of mediocrity is to stop the denial
Yes we are bottom 3 ....... 4 of the bottom 5 have beaten us
channelling the master coach

"GWS are a very, VERY, good side..."
Enjoy Micky Madhouse! :twisted:
I didn't make a sound either and after the last couple of frustrating losses and subsequent fits of rage my wife asked if I was actually watching the game today.

I didn't feel anything at all watching us lose and was kinda hoping we would towards the end. I know it's mostly due to our team's performance, but I also think this Essendon* saga has forced me to completely lose interest in the game. It's like everything feels tainted and compromised.
No Murph no Carlton.
The days of spewing chunks over losing to teams like GWS are over. They are actually coming a head leaps and bounds. So a loss to the likes of them isn't at all like losing to Melbourne. Today's performance reflects one thing, the season is over and everyone from the coach to the boot studder knows it. That's its folks, that's all she wrote. I expect the rest of the season will pretty much be a repeat and rinse process until its completion.

Not a lot to get excited about ...
Wooden spoon is a real prospect now.

Those Directors that have been at the Club from 2005 to 2011 should follow Sticks and Swan and walk out the door ... (except The Judge)
Cameron just too clever for our box...

Shear brilliance from Cameron

There really wasnt anything Mick could do, just like the master coach Leppitch did a few weeks ago at the Gabba.

Nothing Mick could do....

even the presence of the Great Robert Wiley on the boundary line, couldnt get us over the line.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, the master coaches, Cameron, Leppitch and Bolton - TOO GOOD, TOO SMART, TOO CLASSY
Remember when we could cling on to the fact that we were so atrocious was because the AFL royally screwed us... This hurts so much more, because it is completely self inflicted by rubbish management from top to bottom. Don't think I've ever been so flat and just downright disinterested in football.
LOVE IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:
@CarltonFC: Malthouse: "Last week I was disappointed FOR the boys. This week I'm disappointed IN us."
@CarltonFC: Malthouse: "I'm starting to think that mentally we can't get up three weeks in a row. When we needed things to happen, nobody took charge@CarltonFC: Malthouse: "We've played football with intensity against the top teams. We haven't done that against the lower sides."."
Enjoy part 4 of TankingCarlton!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

I'm looking for something, anything after today.
If teams were picked on hunger and desire, we wouldn't be able to field a soccer team.
Have to stay in bottom 4 to get good draft picks this seasons gone have look to next season. I was counting down the days until this season stayed and I'm counting the days until the season is over
Draft picks haven't helped us much in the past
We are completely ****** for at least another decade!!.
The expansion clubs came in at a time that we could least afford to lose any of those early picks,many are on the same boat!.
Given what GC did to the Cats last night,it is going to be a very painful number(anyone's guess) of yeas for us!.
There will be little to celebrate for many a year apart from the occasional win or gutsy(see last fortnight) loss!.
Times have changed and we were still suffering at the hands of the see you next Tuesday Elliot years when Vlad and the Commish expanded and really professionalised the 'Game'.
I'm very much an optimist,glass half full type of gent but alas there will be no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for Clubs like ours for a very longtime!.
We ****** up letting our arrogant dinosaurs thumb their collective noses at the new Way the game was obviously headed!.
We should have strung that prick up whilst we were removing his blackened name!.
That's enough for now!!.
Clear lack of want to win. Mentally fragile in comparision to the rest of the competition. No hunger also.
Wow can't even find the energy to rant, so flat after another terrible display
Also, why on earth did we start the game by going back to our old game plan of going down the boundary, we should have started the game going through the centre and maybe not tried it once our confidence was shot because of our stupid disposal.
With Micky in charge, playing down the boundary is paramount! :roll:
Was gonna go to the saints game but now I don't really won't to.
How did Murph go?
I think Docherty is tired and needs a rest.
Has dropped off the last couple of weeks, was truly terrible today.
We are the new demons
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The carlton curse.
Have a bad feel that we will have the longest premiership drought ever
We can only hope it lasts more than 72 at the very least which is the longest held by South Melbourne/Sydney! If I had it may way the drought shall last for eternity! :twisted:
There's not a lot of understanding out there between the players. Often they seem to be on totally different pages to each other. It's not good.
Won't be back until we win so see ya next year
Re-sign Malthouse right now? Pffft, yeah right.
Not sure Im completely pleased with Daisy coming out of the square majority of the time... when will he play midfield?
Again it was the senior players who don't perform. Don't care if there injured. They put there hand up and want to play. Hendo, simmo, walks all ordinary.
Enjoy BigFooty Delights part 4!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

did Malthouse do any research whatsoever before he signed the million dollar contract ?

did Swann Bear & Sticks do any research before offering Mick the million dollar contract ?
When we sunk to the depths against Gold Coast in 2012 that was meant to be the catalyst. Today's team had only Menzel, Rowe, Everitt, Docherty and Thomas included who hadn't played for Carlton in 2012. There should be another five to add to that list, but Buckley aside, who else is there? Cripps, Johnson?
Smells like matthew knights
What's sad about today:
1) How predictable this was
2) That (given Mick's comments this week) a lot of these softcocks will be back next year to pull this same shit
All week i was going to tip GWS , i changed at the last minute. What was i thinking?
We are insipid
Took 5 mins to see that Carlton weren't 'on' today. Players looked exhausted before the end of the first 1/4.

They've raised the white flag on this season.
we are so shit and I cant see us even getting close unless we gut the joint
Enjoy Part 5 of TankingCarlton!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: