Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Loving the fact they wanna keep Squibs on their list!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
perthmagpie

Post by perthmagpie »

Tanks guys. I wandered over to Tanking Carlton myself (don't you love that blue text on blue background) and was excited to see the server load a header advertisement for a Collingwood three game membership with free polo- I kid you not. Now that proves my IP address is definitely being tracked by the online advertisers. Funny nonetheless. I get much joy from reading them tear shreds off their deluded club.
Magpies love pies(Lol)
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Well, perhaps they shoulda played Bootsma, his BALLS could have got em over the line tonight. !
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

So true! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Jezza on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Umpiring based on unclear rules is destroying the game
In response to the Nick Graham guy...
Idiot! How did Mclean go? was great at that stoppage when selwood got the winning goal, didn't fumble much did he :roll:
Better coaching by Strangelove. With a bit of luck we could have beat them. They havent looked much over the last month so its hard to know what to take from it.

Hopefully we chin the hawks next week.
Chris Scott's attitude then when he didn't realise the camera's were rolling was fascinating.

Total change of attitude once the "official" press conference began.

And Mark Stevens sitting down front salivating and handing our Dorothy Dixers.

"Do you think Tom Hawkins gets enough protection."

FMD.
Garlett and Tuohy are weak links at the moment, IMO.

Docherty looked spent late in the game, but he and Everitt have been really good pick ups.

Better game from Carrazzo but the end is getting near for him I reckon. Maybe for Brock too.

It might be already over for Waite.
Umpires! I'd love to watch Carlton compete in a fair contest without the maggots destroying the game. But I know what to expect on game day, and this game was a pretty fair reaming from the maggots in the second quarter in particular. Like last week, this game was put out of balance/balanced by the maggots.

Our boys did well.. our kicks are smothered too often..

I just want to see Essendon* (the club) get ANNIHILATED ..... nothing will give me greater pleasure right now... lost ALL faith if this doesn't happen

I know this is for another thread...
Please Mick go the Maggots in your presser
Jeanie can pay the fine Im sure
Geelong runner was right in the way in the last ball up of the night, should have been a free kick to us.

He got into Mitch Robinson's face.
Runner already receiving post traumatic counselling...
Any word yet from mick? It's time for some justice
What, so he's getting the sack?
Just pay the fine CFC for flower's sake. Surely Jeannie can fund it ??
Was that a goal to Waite?

What about the free against him on the wing for what looked like a legitimate tackle & pain in the back?
Malthouse: "It should've been a free kick."
Journo: "Do you think the umpires put the whistle away in the last five minutes?"
Malthouse: "Troy Menzel probably thinks so."
And in response to those calling for Jeannie to dip into Dicky Pratt's money...
It'd be nice to think she was good for something...
The goal that was touched last week and now this line ball case without a review. WTF ??

Really does seem like they have been told to make sure we lose. Scary really.
jarrad waite .... in the back

menzel taken high .... play on

ridiculous

put the whistles away cos its near the end?

wimps

pathetic scared wimps

terrified of making a decision when the game is on the line but happy to grandstand for the other 98% of the game

absolute rubbish

amateur
Jesus Christ
Wtf is their runner doing in the stoppage TWICE.... seriously..

Where is razor ray when you need him

Go for it Mick.... I'll pay the fine
So why did Warnock grab that out of the pack instead of belting it towards our goal?
@#$%&! @#$%&! @#$%&! @#$%&! @#$%&! @#$%&! @#$%&!
And that, I think, says it all.

:lol:
Wokko

Post by Wokko »

They're right about the Umpiring though, they were stiffed at least 3 times in the last quarter. Even through Carlton hating goggles I saw it and started getting mad. Bad umpiring screws up our game and turns great contests into shit.

That said, carry on Gentlemen :lol:
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Well it's not fair that we always cop the shitful decisions, about time someone else gets a load as well...
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
perthmagpie

Post by perthmagpie »

Carlton have had shocking umpiring the last two weeks. Really bad. But I was at the 79 grand final and that was the worse game in the 700 I have been to so I will never, never, never, ever feel sorry for them even if the umps destroy their chances no matter how one-sided it appears. That Harmes decision deserves a whole generation of bad karma. Long may it continue under the cheating, cardboard, brown paper bag dynasty of delusion.
Magpies love pies(Lol)
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Don't be fooled.

That was a pathetic loss. They are going half pace and we dominated but could not put them away.

Pathetic.
Doesn't the free goal from the centre bounce look good now; ay?

Not sure why people are concentrating on McLean when Garlett was sooooooo costly
umpire raped again

shit sport
Brock Maclean. Biggest liability we had tonight
How about the umps take that goal back from that bullshit centre bounce. Unbelievable
That is [REDACTED].
Why no Menzel free? We would have thrashed this mob with decent umpiring.
They wonder why they are hated so much
Said without the slightest inkling of self-awareness. Or irony...
oh well...
So the last minute change from the white shorts to the blue was a preventative measure to hide the stains from Garlett shitting himself every 5 minutes?
Post of the night! :lol:
What a dead set top game that was. Right down to the wire and really could have gone either way.

Is Gibbs taking the piss or what? Where has that been for the last 5 years? Seriously, if Gibbs produces efforts like that each week, with Judd, Murphy and co doing their thing, we would be in much better standing. I just don't get it. Is this to be considered the absolute best we'll ever see from Gibbs and he just had a freak game tonight? or is this the sort of football he can produce? And if so, where the hell has he been all this time?

Overall skill errors cost us dearly tonight. We had more than our fair share of the play, but Geelong capitalised on our poor disposal, as good teams do. Cant be too disappointed with the boys tonight though. We took it to the wire against a team many said would give is a thumping this week. That last 2 minutes could have gone either way.

There was a time there early on in the game I was questioning the recruitment of Daisy Thomas. By games end I could see if he gets back to form, he'll be very good for us. And its not just the goals he kicks either, he does a lot of smart things around the football too. Some form and he'll answer all his critics.

Waite O.o nuff said.

God only knows why, but Garlett has really hit the slumps. Even his body language looks sluggish. Injured maybe? If they are trying to play him back into some form, this could be painful to watch.
This putting the whistle away crap is rubbish.
A free is a free whether its in the first minute or last minute of a game.
End of story.
Its just the AFL and journos protecting knob umpires again.
Pick and Choose Gibbs, tonight he picked, or he may have chosen. :wink:
Garlett was probably rooted by the end after only playing bits and pieces lately.
Need him up and running.
They talk about umpires needing a feel for the game.

That ump didn't just have a feel, he went the whole Rolf on Waite.
And this in response to the guy defending Garlett...
Rooted makes you squib under 3 marks when you're standing there in the best position ??

Na, he was just like a scared rabbit. Did it last week too. Has been MIA for two seasons now, and we cannot afford to keep him on the memory of three seasons ago. Costing us games now.
malthouse scathing the umpires in the presser quite funny
Anyone that continuously drops his head in a marking contest needs to be run out of the club

... you don't win flags with players like this
The non goal review thing just shits me. @#$%&! the goal review off completely if it's only going to be used sometimes.
Forget the umpires. You win some, you lose some with them. Should Lonergan have got 50 when Thomas knocked the ball out of his hands in the last term?

We beat Geelong in general play for 3 out of 4 quarters but simply didn't get enough bang for our buck in the first quarter and early in the last quarter. I don't know a team that spends more energy per goal than us.
Well, there's one sane Scumbagger. Take a picture of him and put it on a carton of milk, he'll be run out of town shortly...
Garlett was a disgrace. Enjoy life at the NBs. Weak hands, weak tackling, weak kicking, weak efforts, weak brain, no heart.

Umpires were a mess yet again, but three goals (would have been four if Garlett could kick over a jam tin) up that late in the last - that can't be lost. We should know that we've seen it two weeks in a row.
We should/could be 8-3 ? (Rich, Dees, Bris, Geel). We'd be $8 for the flag if that was the case :grin: :grin:
:lol:
Museman

Post by Museman »

blah blah umpires.....

everybody miss that daisy should have had 50 paid against him?
Wokko

Post by Wokko »

Museman wrote:blah blah umpires.....

everybody miss that daisy should have had 50 paid against him?
The cat dropped the ball trying to get a 50, no way should that have been given, Thomas was pushing him back from his mark. If that had been one of our boys and it was given 50 we'd all be jumping the fence.
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

perthmagpie wrote:Carlton have had shocking umpiring the last two weeks. Really bad. But I was at the 79 grand final and that was the worse game in the 700 I have been to so I will never, never, never, ever feel sorry for them even if the umps destroy their chances no matter how one-sided it appears. That Harmes decision deserves a whole generation of bad karma. Long may it continue under the cheating, cardboard, brown paper bag dynasty of delusion.
Yeah but look at it another way, why do Geelong so often get the rub of the green?

This is all well and good and funny stuff, but the fricken cats are in 2nd spot again, just ripe for a reprisal from their shit play at present. The umps did us no favours last night, and yeah, I was barracking hard for the cats to lose.

Fact is the umps are still picking and choosing the winners and losers of far too many games, to the point it's almost obvious
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
didick
Been liked: 1 time

Post by didick »

think positive wrote:
perthmagpie wrote:Carlton have had shocking umpiring the last two weeks. Really bad. But I was at the 79 grand final and that was the worse game in the 700 I have been to so I will never, never, never, ever feel sorry for them even if the umps destroy their chances no matter how one-sided it appears. That Harmes decision deserves a whole generation of bad karma. Long may it continue under the cheating, cardboard, brown paper bag dynasty of delusion.
Yeah but look at it another way, why do Geelong so often get the rub of the green?

This is all well and good and funny stuff, but the fricken cats are in 2nd spot again, just ripe for a reprisal from their shit play at present. The umps did us no favours last night, and yeah, I was barracking hard for the cats to lose.

Fact is the umps are still picking and choosing the winners and losers of far too many games, to the point it's almost obvious
I agree. I was torn in regards to who I wanted to win, or lose.
The umpiring in that last quarter was disgraceful. Those umps should be sent back to the VFL. The play on call when Hawkins was kicking for goal, the Cats runner in the way, a couple of clear head highs that would be called at any other time of the game. The Cats do seem to get things in their favour. I don't believe they deserved to win. It would have been great to see them lose two in a row. Now they escape that and head into a gimme game against the Aints. But at the end of the day Carlton lose and I smile. But if we were the Blues last night I would be frickin fuming.
"The night is a very dark time for me" Chaz Michael Michaels
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 168 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

The thing that makes me really sad about their terrible plight is that, looking at their run home, they might only win 2 more games this season. And even the interstate game against GWS may not be easy. Apart from that game and their second game against the 'Aints, they have Geelong again, the Hawks, the 'Pies, South Melbourne (at the SCG), North, Freo away, the Suns (in Melbourne, so they might compete for a while in that one), Port away and then the Bumblers (who beat them by 81 points last time). I suppose they might get an opponent or 2 on a down day and win another couple against the odds but they will be doing fantastically to get to 8 wins from this point. Lets just hope Juddy's hamstring stands up so they can at least cheer for their home-grown champion.
Stupied

Post by Stupied »

So many references to the Menzel non-free at the end of the game. I was actually applauding the umpires for putting the whistle away in those dying moments, because every scum player that grabbed the ball was trying to barrel head first into a cats player to draw a free, including Menzel. The umpires saw it and acted accordingly.

The push in the back call against Waite for that tackle and the play on call against Hawkins while he was in the middle of his run up were both abortions of calls though.