Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Flashman

Post by Flashman »

They'll need to perform CPR on Dale Thomas's career as well.

19 mostly harmless possessions and a game ranking of 77. Not their worst player by any means but provided nothing in terms of gut running, spark and dash which is what they spent the bank on getting him for.

Suck eggs.
sixpoints

Post by sixpoints »

Carlscum's next two games are Geelong & Hawthorn. It's only gonna get better........
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Nah Mick needs to stay!

My better half says a work colleague left on Wednesday to fly up to BNE to watch the game, too bad the sucker barracks for the Scum, biggest waste of money that was!

Now he can't wait to get to work on Monday...
Last edited by ANNODAM on Sat May 31, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Flashman wrote:They'll need to perform CPR on Dale Thomas's career as well.

19 mostly harmless possessions and a game ranking of 77. Not their worst player by any means but provided nothing in terms of gut running, spark and dash which is what they spent the bank on getting him for.

Suck eggs.
Dollar daisy cant do those things now, that was back then, this is now, younger guys have caught up with him. We knew his true worth and value, the stupid scum fell for it hook and line. and aint it fantastic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

No words. Just listen to the music...
FIrst win in Australia for Brisbane this year.

Started the game with the same static garbage; playing catch up footy

We were told these sort of flaky performances wouldn't happen

Incredibly pathetic display from the maggots; they wonder why they cop the abuse they do.

It's amazing the way teams run without pressure through the corridor against Carlton, just like they use to do when Ratten was in charge.

The defensive edge is really showing. :lol:

Brisbane's BIGGEST score for the year too. :lol:
Buttifant fail
Bunch of soft cocks!
We've just lost to the bottom team!!!
Don't know about the rest of you but I'm not surprised.

We are a pathetically inept and mentally weak club
Even with Waites brain snap they would not have got within three goals if the umps had been 50/50.

That was a rogering up there with the best Patterson stadium efforts.
Nice trip to the sunshine for a relaxed weekend after a few "sterling" performances. Chance to work on their tans.

Soft as I've seen. flower weak flower. No one with any balls

Weak flower
Save your criticisms for the very soft, undisciplined players niot do any justice to the proud history of the CFC. Absolute disgrace for professional footballers. Our club is in serious trouble. No depth and too many players just not good enough. The chickens have come home to roost.
Lost in the 1st quarter when Malthouse started with loose man back against a side that was 18th for marks in forward 50
the only saving grace for me is that this will be Waite's final year (surely?)

such a cancerous effect on the group for 10 years

average player who had all the physical attributes to be a great player, very disappointing
You could tell we were off straight up.
Well there's no doubt we have had it now. Melb and Bris. Well done boys.
Thanks to Waite as well for such a wonderful effort followed by another stupid act. You are a waste of time and money.
Yazz will be fine. Looked soft.

Warnock has no idea. Another great night winning the hisouts but rucked to Bris apart from one quarter. Never varies his style. Apart from Murphy our mids were shit as well.

I can't cope with this team. they break your heart.
Worst thing is, most of them couldn't really give a @#$%&!
Talk about umpiring a team home!!!!
The umps shouldn't even need to be mentioned.

Poor clubs with no spirit use bad umpiring as a crutch for lack of fortitude.

We are poor, simple as that.
We'll smash them people was saying all week. Smash them.... Let's worry about playing Geelong they said....
Lost when they started with the moribund long kicking slow garbage that we've seen employed previously on many occasions only to see fail.

They never learn.
glad this has happened just proves how bad we are need a full rebuild coaches and players must go
trade some of our so called big name players who never stand up when they are needed this club is
a joke
We got beaten by a good team that's what Mick will say n the presser.
Cons:
Very, very poor start.
Lacked poise at the end.
Number of players look sore or underdone. Simply didn't have enough runners to apply defensive pressure. Brisbane got most of their goals on the quick break.
Absolutely raped by the umpires.
Saw it coming from a mile away.

So flower pissed off.

Way to ruin my bday long weekend you weak as piss flower
Those of you looking to the umpiring are not looking! Same old same old...on the bright side it's time for surgeries...and Carrazzo and Waite shouldn't really play for the club again. It's time to focus on 2015.
Chumps
I had a bit of info that the boys got a bit ahead of themselves. Was told training was poor during the week.

Also, I think Mick lost the game at the selection table. Lost a bit of run without walker and armfield and brought in an underdone carrazoo and robbo.

I would have dropped ellard and casboult played Graham and Johnson.

Played johnson as sub.

Bartlett should have started
weak as piss soft
Not singling him out overall, but two weak efforts by Yaz in the crunch, should have easily clinched that mark. And weak shot on goal in the last 2 min. He has form choking at the death.

Like most of his mates is soft.
We are and have been suspect against teams that run the corridor. Freo, Essendon*, had itover us for years. When you play the boundary and not the corridor, you forget to defend it. I've been saying it for years. They ren it and ran it.
Who the hell is Zorko? Green? And the first gamer who came on as a sub will get the NRS nomination!
It's time to drop Waite and thank him for his time. He was a liability again tonight and just has no discipline in the crunches. he could have been an outright star withhis ability but he is just another unfulfilled good average player. He'll look back at his time and know he wasted it.

We win games running the footy. So what did we do tonight? handball happy in the first half when the go was to keep the ball moving forward with every effort and no running. backwards, around in circles shit.

And because we didn't defend the corridor (again) their F50 entries in the last half resulted in scores almost every time. Ours? Bomb it to an out of form Hendo supported by an out of form and disinterested Waite
No way we would have lost that game, if it had been played in front of a non-Brisbane partisan crowd. Absolutely rode them home. Obviously we still should have won anyway. But that was a seriously one-sided effort from the umps.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Love it!
Last edited by ANNODAM on Sat May 31, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

Some of the finest from BigFooty! :lol:
Delist the umpires
YOU BETTER NOT ******* KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT MALTHOUSE. GIVE ROCKLIFF AND HANLEY A SPRAY, AND MAKE SURE YOU TELL THE PRESS EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK OF THE UMPIRING
I can believe how poor we were, can't even beat the f**king 18th placed team for f**k's sake.
Typical Carlton
**** the other thread.

roast away.******* disgrace.

I knew we were shit. Why did they prove it tonight?

Lost to the bottom three. Legwndst.
Well done waite, you're only contribution was costing us the game.
What does it feel like to support a successful club?
Feels terrific! :D
We just plainly stink! For the last few years can barely win 3 in a row! When we have an important game we come out meek and have a shocking first quarter. No team ethos and inconsistent run and mindset.... Disgraceful! Disgraceful!
LOVE IT! :lol:
we are a medicore team.
You're worse than mediocre :roll:
And surely some of these morons pulling on the Carlton jumper could at least adjust to the different conditions. So much costly fumbling.
Angry angry angry... When is this playing list just going to have that moment when they say enough and pull their finger out for a full game!
Must of been a few snipers at the ground because those brisbane soft cocks were going down quicker than monica lewinski and those ******* cheating muppets fell for it!!!! Malthouse has to complain about the umpiring I will chip in to pay the fine to tell these useless campaigners at AFL house that the umpiring this year is a farce!!!!
Why don't you admit that you're just crap! :P
Ah well f-- it and at the same time prepare the lube for the pounding we will get the next two weeks for we are terrible.
I honestly wouldn't care if Waite never played for Carlton again.
We are not a good team.
Very true! :lol:
We're the team that never lets you down!......pfft yeah right!!! maybe last century that was true!
Enjoy the first part of this laughter! :lol: :lol:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

We really are bad!!!!

I have been a MM supporter but the same thing is happening that happened under Ratts. When the supporters are confident, the players don't turn up.

How/Who can get inside the players heads?
We were robbed by the umpiring.

1 brisbane goal touched on the line by cas.
1 soft free kick decision to brown for a goal.
1 mark or legged to Yarran which leads to the winning goal.

More 50/50's all over the ground going to one team (brisbane) than I can ever remember. I'd love to know the final free kick count.

Next week will be another slaughter. 6 day break is hard. 6 day break Vs a team coming off a bye? back-to-back 6 day breaks is diabolical. Anyone got the afl stats for teams win/loss on 6 day breaks, and then back-to-back 6 day breaks?

The afl schedule is pretty much a joke at this point.
Wah, sob, boo f*cking hoo!

Cry me a river and take a drink, would you?
I'm about done with this season.
So is your club...
..destroyation..
Full support of the board...
Of all the things we were promised from the MM supporters; one of the points emphasised was that Carlton wouldn't have the flakiness they had under Ratten.

Clearly MM's appointment has done nothing to limit the flakiness.

Brisbane's first last qtr win for the year too! :lol:

Gotta love this club pissing up all that money going to Arizona each year - why don't they plough it into something useful - recruiting and assistant/development coaches?

The business case for the Arizona trip has clearly failed! A con job.
I had $50 on the lions 1-12 points at $7.50 thank you very much
Rarely do I complain about umpiring but tonight we got [REDACTED] so hard we are bleeding
Watched the first 5 mins and turned it off as I knew we didn't turn up and I knew we would loose. Bottom 4 side without a doubt.
To those posters who told me to @#$%&! off save it for the soft players wearing the Carlton logo
If the club are smart they would release Gibbs for a top ten kid who cares and has some leadership and balls

Watch this stupid club keep him for 4 years
I didnt watch the last quarter.
Why are we surprised? This is Carlton.
Glad i didnt go up to Brisbane for the game, went last year.
What is wrong with us?
The umpiring was shit but that happens when one team plays in front and wants the ball more. they get the frees. You make your own luck and had we been more desperate and actually had the skill to keep possession, we would have won gong away.

The fact is, we were shit tonight and players like Gibbs need to take the responsibility. Murphy had a good crack. Robbo too. yarran went well off HB. Rowe was beaten but went OK. White went OK early. hendo better, Menzell well held by their best backman but that should have freed up Waite who just must laugh on paydays.

Warnock? Same problem as before. Wins the knockouts but they go anywhere apart from a couple of really good ones out of fifty odd.
I could get on here and rant and rave. But let's face it, I know where we are at and most posters on here know where we are at.

Let's just hope the club knows where we are at and doesn't shirk from a rebuild.
Dear Jarrod Waite, please go..somewhere else...
Waite and Yarran should both be dropped
No surprise for me .... been doing it for as long as l've been following them since the 60's.
Buttifant left the good stuff at Collingwood
LOL, what?
Doesn't this tells you that it's the list and not the coach?
Um, nope. I don't care how flaky your list is, you got beaten by the wooden spoon favourites. No excuses!
This side doesn't necessarily lack the ability. It's just wastes it with inept, lazy, cultureless, disinterested, "I couldn't care less" football. No coach can seem to change it.
Post subject: Re: R11: Brisbane v Carlton (pre-match discussion) Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:52 am

We will stink it up today..... Lions will over run us. We have a big number of players playing sore. The loss of Walks, bucks and dangers run will hurt us.

When Carlton are being hunted...... We crumble.

Post subject: Re: R11: Brisbane v Carlton (pre-match discussion) Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:43 pm

Lions will beat us this weekend.
Fair dinkum Nostradamus...

:lol: :twisted:
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

IF ever the old fart might lose it, its at his presser tonight. Oh, how I pray some brave journo would ask him, " Mick, in hindsight, do you regret not taking that easy job and staying with the Magpies "? MM to explode and hook the guy. ! LOL
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Love Reading the Scum Sooks
I am Da Man
mandy

Post by mandy »

Piesnchess wrote:IF ever the old fart might lose it, its at his presser tonight. Oh, how I pray some brave journo would ask him, " Mick, in hindsight, do you regret not taking that easy job and staying with the Magpies "? MM to explode and hook the guy. ! LOL
I was hoping for that too, but was bitterly disappointed in the journos. The whole thing lasted 2:10 minutes and nobody asked anything difficult.

Gutted.....
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 170 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

They're all too eager trying to get to the incoming President for the "MM has the full support of the Board" quote - when you read that, you will know his time is up.
qldmagpie67
Been liked: 116 times

Post by qldmagpie67 »

I'm sitting here in my reclining rocker sipping on a lovely 2010 Penfolds 407 and wondering does life get any better.
We have a massive win and carlscum lose to the Brions through there own ineptness.
Generally I don't care about other results other than to see the ladder on a Monday but today I found myself transfixed to the last term hoping to see the Brions win and see some neck veins explode in MM head.
Ummm Mick I'll give you some friendly advice as you did deliver us a premiership. So here goes
You don't have a decent whole hearted player on your list. They are all pea heart plodders who are over paid and have no pride.
Incase you missed it MM you just lost to the wooden spoon favorites who before today hadn't won a first quarter all year.
And while I'm at it your game plan worked 4yrs ago everyone is wise to it now but please keep it up for another month we will give you the final nail in your coffin then.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

If the old bloke had any nous and brains, he would reflect on his health and family, and get out before its too late, before something serious happens to him, health wise. Plainly the game has passed him by, and he should just rack his cue now.