Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Mossi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

:P Lets enjoy it while it lasts!!!!And let us hope it lasts and lasts!!!
Mate what we went through as supporters in the 70's and early 80's at the expense of this mob! You will know why we love this thread!!!
Dave The Man
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

They are weak as piss and have a Crap Coach
I am Da Man
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

I'm here guys! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! I'll be right back from BigFooty... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

A shit team, coached by a shithouse old coach, with a shit overrated dollar daisy loafer. did I mention they are just shit and have years of shit times ahead of em.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
thebaldfacts

Post by thebaldfacts »

Mossi wrote::P Lets enjoy it while it lasts!!!!And let us hope it lasts and lasts!!!
Mate what we went through as supporters in the 70's and early 80's at the expense of this mob! You will know why we love this thread!!!
Spot on. That period in my life has left me with utter hatred for the scum. To see them as such a rabble brings unspeakable joy.

What's more, despite getting Judd, they are know further from a flag than when they got him.

Have yet to even play in a GF this century.
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

BigFooty Carlscum Posts:
Last quarter absolutely flattered us. That was every bit as an embarassing as a hundred point loss. Difference in workrate, class and confidence is night and day between us and the Pies.
What was served up in the first three quarters was simply unacceptable tripe of epic proportions. Two goals to three-quarter time is the sort of stuff you'd see in some lower level country league, not by an AFL team.
Legit tears.
Legit laughter and happiness!
Daisy is woeful.
Hope you're enjoying Daisy Duck! :lol:
In all departments, on and off the field, we are a bog ordinary Club at this time.
Ordinary and corrupt! :roll:
I don't know. I hope someone at the club has answers because this club is driving me up the wall.
MM outcoached tonight. Pies worked harder
The apprentice 3-0 Madhouse
actually annoyed at the last qtr.
gives the club another out.
"we played well in the last qtr just need to do it for longer" i can hear it already.
The last quarter shows your a good side! NOT! :P
Disappointed again by three horrid Melbourne-like quarters.

Daisy had no impact, but hardly any of them did.
Daisy Thomas SUCKED tonight.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why have we recruited so many players who are deficient in the basic skills of the game?

It's truly embarrassing to watch at times.
It's a pleasure watching it! :lol: :lol:
I am going to hate writing this but here goes. Congrats Collingwood for pulling out the win. They played us well considering how they played in the ANZAC day match.
Thank you! You were crap tonight and I love saying that
I was fairly ticked off 20 minutes ago but I'm extremely calm and somewhat cheerful now.
Stockholm syndrome setting in! :lol:
Really cant believe how poor Daisy was. Surely a match against his old team would spur him on. Woeful kick in the first quarter after the free kick and tbh don't think I saw him after that .
Definitely played like a $700,000 man tonight! :twisted:
As good as the pies were tonight they won't be able to keep that fanatical running going all year and they will be found out in the finals. If not earlier... dons style
Keep dreaming! :twisted:
I hate Friday nights when we lose,
I love Friday nights when we win
Shattered!! I don't mind if we lose, as long as we have a go. We didn't tonight. So disappointed!!!
Delighted! :twisted:
You have to give Collingwood credit. They were outstanding when it mattered, and I'm not certain even our best footy would have won the game, the way they went over the first three quarters. If their young players don't fade as the season goes on, they look good for the top four, especially if Port blow a tyre.
A Carlton fan talking sense! Well who would have thought! :roll:
wow - we didn't kick a goal - sorry two - for almost three quarters.

THAT is a coaching failure of epic proportions.

I am shocked at the level of acceptance of the supporter base - Carlton supporters are the most disenfranchised in the league.

We mean NOTHING.

The admin can waltz around hiring and firing random what evers.

Time we all said no - screw this crap.
LOVE IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Carlton are terrible.
They sure are, and long may it continue :twisted:
Numb.
PATHETIC....Last Quarter flattered us, result was known, Pies cue in the rack.
Well, that sucks..
It'll be the same old shit. Ellard for Garlett, goes okay one week, putrid the next two, rinse repeat.
Wish I hadn't read all that.
Have to watch the game on tv now so that I can do the podcast on Monday. **** me this is going to be torture.
Well quite simply we are an ordinary team which fielded a very poor side against a top side and the result went as expected. We lost by 34 points but we were much worse than that. We were too slow, we had no run, no one linking up, creating good options and no one applying the required amount of pressure
We should play all our games at Etihad.
What happened to getting yourself '50,000' members to play more games at the MCG. Besides Premierships aren't won at Etihad :lol: :lol:
Too many good players out injured.
Too many players not prepared to have a dip when the chips are down.
Even so, your full team is still crap! :twisted:
Why is Channel 7 prolonging my pain? Piss off Mick and bring on Bill!!!
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

...there's more :twisted:
MM right. Too many passengers. Some drive at times, but not every week
No passengers! :lol: :lol:
Lack of depth in the list showed tonight
If you watch the first and last minutes of the game, we did okay.
You keep telling yourself that! :lol:
How good was Robbo's mark!

Oh wait...this is the negative thread yeah?

Burn them all!
It was a crap mark! Robbo took Goldsack high but we'll just overlook that :roll:
Last time I checked, no team under the age of 24 has won a premiership.
What a ******* shame.

Knew it would be tough with our outs, but just wanted to see some similar action and style to the previous two weeks. What is it with our boys and freezing up on the big stage? Bloody over it. You're professional players, get your heads together.
2-5, top 8 is very unlikely from here on in.

**** it
Top 8? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh for ****s sake.
Seriously? What a crap night.
Seriously? What a great night :D
Has Daisy been taking kicking lessons from the Mars kick for a million guy? Yes he has missed a lot of footy and has lost his tank , but his kicking is embarrassing . I so much wanted him to stick it up the pies tonight , but they were just laughing at him.
I hate to say but I love Collingwood recruiting. Carlton's ummm well.

I personally think with all the players we had I think we played ok.

Dale Thomas, what the **** did we get him for???
So scary when you think our 2 most important players are out and over 30.
The boos he got were far worse than anything I could imagine. Like it was deafening and I was in the Carlton section. It was seriously bad.

When I said during the week Daisy would love the boos, I never ever thought it would be anything like what he got. I thought people were going to jump the fence.
In recent times the people with the negative agenda tend to be right more often then not.

It's a sad indictment on our club...
Daisy contract was a bad move, We thought we were set for a crack with a decent list hence why we got him (if you disagree the please explain why the heck we got him if not for that reason?) obvisiouly this has backed fire bad and we now need to figure out how to move ahead?
LOL you thought you were set for a decent crack? :lol: :lol:

The reason why he joined the Scum is because of two words! Micky Madhouse :twisted:
49 tackles. Says it all really.
65 tackles by the Pies! Says how good we are :twisted:
We have a lot of injuries to our top players. Judd, Waite, Carrots, Yarran, Curnow, Kreuzer... not many clubs would have that many quality players just waiting in the wings.

Collingwood would have been a very different sight tonight if they were missing Swan, Cloke, McCaffer, Blair and Grundy.
You keep telling yourself that! :lol: :lol:

We were missing Reid (who killed you last year), Brown, Young, Maxwell, Toovey, Sinclair and Fasolo but we'll just overlook that
That was like binge-watching the complete five seasons of Carlton: The Pagan Years...
Too drunk to read eleven pages, but when we lose Gibbs can we please snaffle one of the GWS trio of full forwards. That is all.
Jezza

Post by Jezza »

MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Jezza wrote:Image
My work brings smiles to the faces of many.

I am glad.

:D
Mugwump

Post by Mugwump »

Bat, you deserve a medal for this and aknighthood for services to the VFL tragics. Great stuff (and you too Jezza!) hahahahahahahaha
Two more flags before I die!
think better
Been liked: 37 times

Post by think better »

MagpieBat wrote:
Jezza wrote:Image
My work brings smiles to the faces of many.

I am glad.

:D
my dilemma is this .......

should his new nickname be Denis Malthouse or Michael Pagan?
I think therefore I think - I think
Stupied

Post by Stupied »

This thread needs to be moved back to general discussion. Surely we can have some mod approved schadenfreude back there?
Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

Piesnchess wrote:A shit team, coached by a shithouse old coach, with a shit overrated dollar daisy loafer. did I mention they are just shit and have years of shit times ahead of em.
Another 40 should see me out :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.
sixpoints

Post by sixpoints »

We are catching up!
I think at the moment it's; us 119 -draws 4 -Scum 125.
Surely we can beat this rabble 7 more times in a row and take back the lead. We'll just need MM to stay with them for 3 more years and that should make it a shoe-in for us.
Mossi
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

:D It's this thread!!

One of the quotes above made by a Carton supporter

"The boos he got were far worse than anything I could imagine. Like it was deafening and I was in the Carlton section. It was seriously bad.

When I said during the week Daisy would love the boos, I never ever thought it would be anything like what he got. I thought people were going to jump the fence." :P

I noted yesterday that when Marley had the ball the Carlsum supporters tried to Boo him. It was just audible early in the game but as the game progressed and the hopes diminished even that died out! ( my mistake they all went home at 3 quarter time!!!)