Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Jezza wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:
Jezza wrote:BAHAHAHAHAH, Tanking Carlton here we come...I'll be right back :twisted:
I'm working that side of the street, bud.
BigFooty it is then! :twisted:
Thanks mate. Have fun!

:twisted:
Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

Wow, just wow!!!!

There is every chance he wont be there when we play them.
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.
sixpoints

Post by sixpoints »

Fox Footy analysts, Anthony Hudson & Alistair Lynch...

"the story is Carlton and Mick Malthouse. This is massive as they never looked like it. Smashed in clearances and when they got it they were only 58% efficiency. Massive concerns, they just couldn't answer the challenge. They appear to be full of anxiety, unwilling to play freely as they are anxious of making mistakes"

Sensational !
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

BigFooty! :D
Can't wait for another email and video from Sticks. He might as well audition for the next Transformers movie, as this shit is soooooo far from the truth..!
This has gone on for way too long, heads have to roll now. We are officially the laughing stock of the league and as a long-time supporter (and I'm sure I speak for many people), it is embarrassing to be a Carlton supporter when your team will not at least have a fair dinkum dip.
Well, this is going to be a lot more fun than watching that game.
Well... we're awful. The recession we needed to have?

Sakc Mick, Sakc Sticks, Sakc Swan, Sakc the entire list?
THIS CLUB JUST HIT A NEW ALL TIME LOW!!!!!!!
some thing has to give ? is it the players is it the coach? is it both. either way congratulations boys we are now the worst team in the competition.
Calm down. Players will have a meeting. Judge us on next week
LOL mate you lost to Melbourne...MELBOURNE! It couldn't be any funnier to watch at the moment :lol: :lol:
I don't have any words.
No Bootsma = no Carlton
Let the meltdown begin
Been on the blues since 79, this is the worst Carlton team I've ever seen.
If we can't beat the Dees, who can we beat?
Yourselves! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clean out.

Start with president, then CEO, coach, assistant coach and 40% of the list. That's just the start.

We need a new club if we are not going to comprehensively screw up the early drafts picks that we will score in the next five years.
Worst club in the league.

Would prefer we forfeit the season. Carlton is dead.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

THE SCUM losing to the Deeeeeees, oh boy, the old farts presser should be a REAL HOOT !! Hope someone asks him "Mick, do you regret not taking that cushy job at the Pies on $500K a year ?? ", watch him explode into insane madness and foulness !! LOL
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

This needs to go back to the General Discussion area of this forum so more fans can see this!

Donny - Move the topic back now mate :twisted:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

I think mick was bemused at Murph talking to the players just then
Hang your heads in shame....from the Pres to the boot studder.
I was on Melbourne :-(

I honestly can't believe this crap were dishing up. WTF has happend to our club???
Madhouse.
@#$%&! them !
Their not the ones who have to front up at work on Monday like the rest of us to put up with shit from other club supporters.
I look forward to everyone but our players being blamed for this.....
No mercy...
Elliot
Collins
smorgon
Kernahan

Inspiring

Felt a sense of hope with Pratt but....

Which puppet are they thinking next?

We need fresh blood.

Bottom of the ladder 2002 followed by the revival.....come 2014 and 150th anniversary....bottom of the ladder.

Demons hadn't won in their last 12 efforts then they play Carlton, a team which had everything to lose and Carlton got smashed after the 15 minute mark of the game when Carlton was 3 goals up.

Carlton lost ....poor effort

Bottom of the barrel

Stick phat? Nah...done that since 2002.

Kerna....you blew it.
MM....you blew it.
Murphy...you blew it
Players....you blew it

Now, the lot of you....@#$%&! off.

Simmo scotto Jammo and a couple kids excused

Carlton are the new Demons
Was a time I'd be furious for that effort but I'm like a lot of the rest of you. Don't really care. I was never a fan of getting MM to coach and maybe those among you who took the piss out of those of us who said so can wipe the egg off your faces. He's a dinosaur. His game plan is outdated. He hasn't got the players running to position and tackling. They don't want to play for him, us or the club.
This was the worst effort since GC beat us a couple of years ago.
IIR, after 4 rounds two years ago, we were flag favourites until we had so many injuries and dropped down the ladder like a rock. Well there you go.
I feel nostalgic for the Ratten days
Have my membership back!!!!!! U pathetic no heart duds!!!!! Go the suns
don't think I can handle another rebuild my 12yo son hates going to
The footy ,my daughter asked why she had to support the blues
Hard to find a reason
Malthouse has Turnbulled us.
Who can we beat? GWS or Brisbane if they have a bad day.

There's a reason Collingwood were desperate to move Malthouse on. Now we know exactly why.

2014 is over, bottom four. Gibbs will go. A couple of high draft picks, again. Back to the drawing board.
FINALLY! SOMEONE gets it!
Look past Malthouse, the root cause is board level.
He's Eddie Obeided us.
:lol:
I'm sitting in Seoul South Korea and just watched the game. Absolutely pathetic football. Take nothing away from Melbourne but Carlton show no fight at all. They are not playing for each other. They are not covering in contests and their disposal is frightlingly poor. Who knows where to from here. I am at a loss
Alistair Lynch summed it up nicely. The players are playing with anxiety, they don't want to take the game on, to scared of making a mistake and don't trust the game plan.
But but but but... they put it to the players! They took a vote on it!
I'm glad this happening. I love seeing our players being exposed for the $&#%* pea hearted, overpayed, weakling prima donna little pansy gimps that they are. Especially the high draft picks who strut around like they're gods gift to the world
If we know how shit the game plan is, sure as night follows day the players know how shit it is.

The experiment has reached its conclusion. Anything from here is academic.
The clubs in its worst period ever. Pitiful performances repeatedly and no one to come in. This clubs needs a entire rebuild. Basically anyone over 24 won't be around when we COULD be contenders. Any players of value 24yrs & over should be moved on for the best price. Bank up in the next two drafts, we NEED at least 4-5 picks in the top 40 in next years draft.
Everyone's on the table except:
Menzel, Simmo, Buckley, Cripps, Hendo, Graham, Giles, Holman & Temay.
Back to following the u18s and the the upcoming draft more than the footy, just like the good old days
It's a return to the Pagan days
Party like it's 2003/2004/2005/2006!

:twisted:
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

I've deactivated Facebook to avoid the scum and filth posting on my wall.

Carlton doesn't have any spirit anymore, even I've lost spirit in the team. What has happened?

This is an absolute joke and we are the laughing stock of the AFL. Footy feels dead to me and it's only round 4!!
I so still care but I've now given up hope, the only silver lining is this will force change
Yeah... a coach is all we need :roll:
And in response to the Facebook guy...
@#$%&! soft.

Carlton doesn't have any spirit any more but you can't cop banter on social media, so you have to delete your account.

Reactivate your account and cop it like an admittedly Gen-Y man. #ciccone
From 0-4 there is no coming back this year. The more senior players will know this and realise already that finals are gone. From here you can only expect us to get worse as players will simply give up (yes, I know the irony of the perception that they already have).
How can we have a team of lightweights that are so easily pushed off the ball, yet have the turning circle of the QE2?
I think this match has finally pushed me over the edge...

is there a split in the playing group ?

are they as one as a group ?
They're spilt between shit and even shitter.

But they're united as one as a group on the question of being shit.
The pagan elshaigh knife severed the leadership continuity at our club....

Haven't recovered since....

Club is stale and reactive...

But never fear Swann is on the job...he has plans...

Daicos, monkhurst, Gaffyr, McKenna, twiggy Dunne,

All the greats recruited to the blues...

And a secret 9 million dollar 2 year deal to get nick maxwell next year
But we have the game plan. He's been using it for 30 years and it works. Finals proven. Trust me. Specially since we tweaked it half way through last year.

:donk:
So much LOLs!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

Yeh, Ratten must be all smiles now, karma is a bitch eh old man, and dollar daisy !?
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

I thought we were bad but not this bad

our reliance on Judd and Murphy during our finals years is coming back to haunt us

it papered over the cracks that included some bad recruiting and overestimating the quality of our list

for example it's beyond me that we still have to rely on an average Waite to be our key forward (should have been discarded years ago)

we have never been able to build a team from scratch and the quick fix doesn't work in modern footy

hopefully this club gets rid of the current president and the club shows some patience for a change with a new direction (and no false promises)

not sure what we do about our coach?
Umm.... sack him?
Some were kicking behinds deliberately, after the first 3 goals...

Disgraceful disrespect for the jumper and shear dishonesty...

They will still get paid though... For theft and dishonesty

They should get into banking or politics
A sausage sizzle perhaps....?

At a million dollars per year, mick has certainly nailed that part of his vast portfolio and list of responsibilities
Such a poor loss. They are the laughing stock of the comp and rolled to victory.

Murphy is the softest captain in the comp. Give it to Simpson or Carrazzo, someone who puts up a fight.
Someone said he'd say it and he's delivered!!!!!!!

Malthouse: "Melbourne was very, very good. They ran harder than us. Their fundamentals were better than ours." #AFLBluesDees
Malthouse: "We're going to keep persisting. Our team will change next week due to injuries." #AFLBluesDees
get rid of him
I've seen this anxiety and mistake-free mentality under all three coaches of this era.

It's the players, not the game plan or any trust issues regarding the game plan. They don't trust each other out there consistently. They don't believe in themselves.

If Mick gets sacked it needs to be because he has communicated this to them and they have not responded to how he has communicated it. You can't sack him because they're soft and have been for the better part of 8 years, and doing so would likely force a board spill through sheer outrage.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

Next Scum coach could well be Voss the toss, they are just dumb enough to do that to appease the scum masses.

Collingwood Crackerjack

Post by Collingwood Crackerjack »

MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

It's ironic that those who are complaining about our last quick fix are now the ones itching for another one.
I can't believe he said Melbourne were good.. Surely that's it
We were told he would get the best out of those on the list

He would make Carlton a team that was hard to play against.

A defensively focussed team.

He would get them playing to their ability.

It is clear there are many talented players on the list who have gone backwards since MM came on board
A challenge to the board has to be on the cards don't it?
Keep on sacking coach's until we find one our soft cock players like...
The tail wags the dog...
Actually I thought there might be more outrage in this thread but I think almost everybody is just not interested enough to get angry.
Ah, I'm spent.

Jezza, take over with some more BigFooty lolsies, would ya?
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

What I wanna know is WHERE THE HELL IS JEANNIE PRATT, AND WHAT DOES SHE MAKE OF ALL THIS. ??

ANYONE SEEN JEANNIE LATELY ??

Rexy17

Post by Rexy17 »

Last seen looking out a window on you tube while some loser played a banjo
B.U.M.S ROCK...That's Ballarat United Magpies Supporters.....Long trip but even longer hangovers!