Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 21 times

Post by Dave The Man »

I am Da Man
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Thompson is a damn good coach, how can the golden child possibly come back now. ??

I trust also all those yearning for the old coot to have stayed with us, will now finally back off and accept reality, he is a total liability now, to any club.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 81 times

Post by Big T »

If I was a journo I would ask:

"Mick, given daylight savings finished yesterday, did you forget to wind your premiership clock back one hour?"

Then I would yell "that's gotta hurt" George costanza style and then laser pen his face while he tries to answer other questions.

Finally, open a pack of samboy chips to totally break him.
Buon Giorno
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Piesnchess wrote:Thompson is a damn good coach, how can the golden child possibly come back now. ??

I trust also all those yearning for the old coot to have stayed with us, will now finally back off and accept reality, he is a total liability now, to any club.
the playing list is the liability. they were and are atrocious.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

^ LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Johnno75
Been liked: 47 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Loses like that can't be good for Mick's heart.

I think his time is better spent with his grandkids rather than coaching a crap team with more holes in it than the moon.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:Thompson is a damn good coach, how can the golden child possibly come back now. ??

TRUE JW, but the old bloke had the chance to do a big cleanout last seasons end, and chose not to do it, thought he had a top four side. He stuffed up really badly, and now he must eat shit, thems the breaks. :lol: :lol:

John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Piesnchess wrote:
John Wren wrote:

TRUE JW, but the old bloke had the chance to do a big cleanout last seasons end, and chose not to do it, thought he had a top four side. He stuffed up really badly, and now he must eat shit, thems the breaks. :lol: :lol:
i think the muppets in charge of carlton overrated their list. they got rid of ratten. amazing what he achieved.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

They are a bunch of people that are supposed to be a team they have no soul and no respect for anyone elset wearing the blue. They can sack mm tomorrow it won't change until they do
too many players that aren't up to it
Variable membership pricing - will my next direct debit be less?

Are we sponsored buy the Blue Oyster Bar?
Bunch of 'tards
What does Swan have in mind?

I heard maybe Cloke, maxwell, brown and Blair may be free next year.

Also heard that Swan is in conversation with fresh faces to go on the board, Stan Magro, Twiggy Dunne and Ron Wearmouth
Man, I love this guy's wit!

You can have Gault and Armstrong if you like!

:lol:
Well my dream that we beat them by 1 point with Ellard kicking a point to win the game was WAY off
And your premiership dream with it...

This one on Madhouse...
He may have been good a few years back but he has lost it big time now. He is a has been.
Numb. Speechless.

Wish I wasn't so emotionally invested and didn't care. But I do. Can't turn it off.

Not that these flower deserve that passion.

This hurts. Can only hope this brings on the change that we need. But no doubt we will @#$%&! that up to.
And in response...
Game plan is outdated but that can change
What's most sad is Mick has been unable to change some of the players
I really thought he could make a Garlett tougher like Lyon did some of Freos small fwds like Walters
But he hasn't been able to do this
I dont necessarily blame Mick for this as I just assume the players are simply not good enough
But there's no denying now Mick has not worked out. I always thought the first year cannot be rated and said all along I will make a call in his second year and that's what I'm doing now

Problem is the board won't admit the ballsed it up so we just have to hope Mick changes the game plan
He adapted to the press at Coll so here's hoping he can adapt to the possession based game that works so well now for Haw and Ess etc

Really we need a new board to shake things up
I can't understand how Murphy was made captain. Its not like he is any good. Seems a nice kid but.

We seriously lack quality players.
Mick still thinks our window is opening. We are far worse than we were before he came onboard.
And in response to the bloke who said Madhouse lost the players...
agree but in round 3 ffs
It's like Christmas and US presidential campaigns - keeps getting earlier, doesn't it?
at the stage where, I just don't care.
have fallen way out of love with my team.
Divorce lawyers have never been doing a better trade. Will be pricey.

:twisted:
Yep why did he recruit Thomas....on 4 years for 700K!

He is hindering his own chance to develop the list in the long term.

By all means go after Thomas - but not on a 4 year deal and not 700K!

It makes you think he was just making sure his mate got looked after as he heads towards the end of his career.
Oh, NOW you're just starting to wake up to that!

What's the matter? Novelty of 'sticking one up FIGJAM' worn off already?
No run spread or skill

Not much anyone can do

Poor drafting year after year kills us
May it long continue.
The Demons should start favourites next week.

Just think about that.
Thought about it.

Laughed even harder.

:lol: :lol:
We've played off in 2 GFs since 1988, 2, 1 flag in 18 years, things have been poor for a generation, compounded by poor drafting, poor finances, poor management , this 'we're Carlton @#$%&! the rest' attitude.

We have consistently failed to grasp modern footy in all it's guises.

Contrast with Hawthorn, 60'000 bloody members 3 GFs in 6 seasons, more $ than you can poke a stick at. And they nearly went under 20 years ago.

Sticks should have gone ages ago and taken Swann with him. We are a laughing stock.
For your sake then, I hope Sticks and Swan stay forever and a day! :twisted:
Daisy will be fine give him 8 weeks
That's what we said.

Twice.

Mick Martin - Thomas
Elshaw - Wiley
That nth melb fitness guy - Butters

Who is going to play the role of Angwin in our current crop?
You mean Emily Angwin? The news reporter? She's a Collingwood supporter, so f-ck off!

swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

The Malthouse game plan looks so outdated now just a few years down the track from a flag

We still need to improve but we're on the right track at least with our evolution.

P.S- Collingwood 11 injured players. The scum just 2.

Priceless.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

BigFooty (Carlton) posts: :twisted:
Oh god where do we start!
Let's start with the fact that your team is scum and still useless after many years.
I have nothing
...and will continue to do so
Reality check.

Will be interesting if we admit it or just spin some shit to deflect from the real issue
Hopefully you keep spinning it because we're loving this at the moment!
Laughable.

Don't remember the last time we were this insipid.
At least we agree on the laughable bit of your post, but have you been under a rock for the past 12 years? You've been insipid this whole time.
Sorry after Elliot reamed us and with the spoons etc etc the last thing the club needs in its 150th year is to be back at the spoon territory. Other clubs are increasing membership, seem to treat supporters with respect... We have a coach who is grumpy, mumbles about the process... Do the players understand what he's on about?

Okay Malthouse with all your worldly experience as a coach, don't be afraid to give it to us supporters straight! Tell us in your honest opinion what you think about this list and what you can do to fix it... Because this is sad and frightening and hurts us badly.
Hope you're enjoying Micky Madhouse! :twisted:
Just

LOLs
:lol: :lol: :lol:
PATHETIC, From start to finish. How they can roll up with that effort is just inexcusable
Your team is pathetic! No question about that!
Someone else said it in the gameday thread, but this started with the tanking in the 2000s. Created a generation of mediocre, uncompetitive players who apparently feel entitled to their perpetual hype as the next big thing. There are a few exceptions but all they do is prove the rule.
So you did tank? Who would have thought :roll:
Malthouse has turned this team into a pile of turds... fix ya prehistoric game plan mick
You were already a pile of turds but Mick's just maintaining it beautifully! :twisted:
Club has gone backwards under Malthouse. He can **** off. Was never a Blue and never will be.
Hope you're enjoying Micky! :lol:
Great way to honour the 150th year boys.
It was fantastic wasn't it?
Might pop over to the Melbourne board and get some pointers on how to deal with my emotions.
Play kids. Nuke the list. Change the coach
Rebuilding again are we? :twisted:
That was literally the worst performance of I've seen from this club in 6 years. Bunch of soft peanuts who can't play footy if a ball hit them in the face. Our forward line is slow and old, and can't mark a ball if they super glued it on their fingers. Our midfield's decision making is like 6 year old trying to figure out a algebra equation, and our defence? Let me just say that I've seen pelicans defend a football better. Cut Gibbs loose now and show him the door, it's not like 2014 is something to look forward to anymore.

Senile Old Mick with his stupid predictable game plan that doesn't work, with his his best pal Daisy has lead a finals potential side to a bottom 6 side. We stuffed up with Ratten, we stuffed up even more with Malthouse.

Complete garbage from a complete side full of spuds.
What a superb read! :lol:
Cant recall a worse performance in the last five years and we have had some shockers.
Does a 41 point smacking courtesy of Collingwood last year come to mind? :twisted:
Gawd I feel like crying. I agree with Matthews get rid of the beards, it can't hurt.
Getting rid of the beards won't save you! :twisted:
Brett Ratten come on down.
Why would Ratts want to go back to the club that shafted him in the first place! :lol:
There is something in wrong with the way we start. It's laconic, we don't seem of give a fu&k. I think the playing group is mentally soft, we seem to play the game in the rooms before the match begins.
Gutless, individual duds

Passengers. all ova the joint
What happened to the 'no passengers' slogan a few years ago?
Sack Malthouse. He's failed.
Keep Malthouse! He's succeeding in making Carlton insipid! :twisted:
Most gutless, spineless pathetic effort for some years.
It warms the heart doesn't it?
Everyone bedside the clubs knows we're completing rooted and need to start over.
Are you just waking up to the fact that you're crap? :shock: :lol: :lol:
demons next week. surely.

Go the Dees! :twisted:
This hurts more than the dark days... Darkness was expected... Now it should be lighter.
No it should be darkness for eternity! :twisted:
We've gone backwards with him at the helm, when the whole point of getting him in was flags.

I swear this is almost a stark reminder of the pagan era
We hope it continues to be like the Pagan era! Obviously you've learnt nothing in the past 12 years.
Extaordinary night all round. Speechless, don't know where to start. Doesn't get worse...does it?
No shocks here. I think you mean it doesn't get any better than this? :lol:
No pride in the jumper whatsoever. That's what hurts the most. I'd prefer to see blokes lose that bled for the club than the current crop that couldn't give a stuff.
Who can blame them? It's not a jumper worth having pride for.
Much like 90% of the list, I just dont care anymore.

I AM no longer CARLTON.
You've made a first important step! The next one is to become a Magpies supporters and admit the error of your ways through an initiation ceremony declaring that Collingwood shall forever dominant Carlton!
Wooden Spoon contenders with that performance. Outside a little whimper here or there no heart, no soul, no run, little skill, no pride. Get the feeling only the supporters care about what the jumper USED to stand for.
Come on Carlton, the wooden spoon is knocking on your door! :twisted: :twisted:
Shattered...
Elated...
whats the point in the Arizona trip
That sounds familiar Collingwood supporters... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Geez that was hard to watch, where do we go from here. The game plan MM has the team playing is failing bigtime.
Just keep losing! Everyone will be pleased! :lol: :lol:
Too old Mick. A generation behind in your thinking and planning. Ratts now midfield coach at Hawks- miles ahead of we Blues! Pathetic performance Mick.
Hope you're enjoying Micky down at Princes Park! :twisted:
We are paying for our drafting and list management, especially between 2009-2012.
Great recruiting it must be said...
Warnock

Just LOLs

serious LOLs.
Ah Robbie is a bundle of laughs for everyone mate :lol: :lol: :lol:
I cannot take much more of Robbie Warnock. He provides literally NOTHING around the ground
Keep playing him! Great player :lol:
Bloody hopeless
Eff you Malthouse, your stupid gameplan has ruined the club in more than one way.
Love it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Left at half time and not going back this year...looking forward to the extra free time on weekends
Bandwagoner! :twisted:
I don't know where we've been, where we're at or where we're heading.

Dark times.
Here's hoping for more dark times! :twisted: [/quote]
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Jezza
Has liked: 236 times
Been liked: 326 times

Post by Jezza »

...continued
We are so far from a flag it isn't funny been saying it for a few weeks but the club must play the kids we are in a rebuild.

Move the old guys off the list ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep the old guys on the list! :twisted:
The whole club needs an enema from the board down, it is so full of shit it isn't funny anymore.
I'm still laughing mate :lol: :lol:
Sad thing is things will never change.

10 years from now we will still be run by a bunch of businessmen with too much money looking for quick fixes.

We will never learn.
I called for it a few weeks ago but will say it again not even close to a flag.
Spot on! :twisted:
The biggest positive out of tonight is that all our crap is out in the open. The fact we finished 9th but still made the finals last year hid many of our problems
Beat Melbourne next week and I'm sure everything will be covered up again! :twisted:
Mark my words, if we lose to the Dees next week, Malthouse will be sacked, nothing is surer !!
Love Micky Madhouse! :twisted:
Embarrassing.
Priceless!
Still not a fan of Daisy.
He's worth the 700k isn't he! :twisted:
Yes we were bloody pathetic, embarrassing, and from the little of the game I could actually stand to watch before I threw a stubbie at my TV, just looked like the grade 6 Auskick side i used to coach.
We are going backwards at a rate of knots at the moment... what the **** is happening?
...umm you're going backwards! :P
I stayed. I always stay.

Carlton never turned up though.

PATHETIC AND EMBARRASSING FOOTBAL
I hope you enjoyed the game! :lol:
Tonight was a microcosm of my entire life watching Carlton play. At least most of you here have gotten to see us win a flag. As one poster summed it up quite rightly on here a few weeks ago, all I have is two elimination final wins.
All I've got is a Premiership! :twisted:
Knowing this club/board they'll probably sack Malthouse and go headhunt someone well past their prime like a Leigh Matthews or Tommy Hafey (too far?)
**** going through an actual interview process like everyone else, that's so 21st century!
:twisted: :twisted:
My faith in this team is at an all time low.
My faith in your team failing miserably is it at an all-time high! :lol:
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Mossi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

:D Thanks Jezza and MB made my day! :lol:
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

Did anyone else notice when daisy and the blonde look alike from the bummers were near each other in. The third 1/4, one of the commentators said " you can almost hear him thinking, - that used to be me, I used to play like that, I used to look like that, can I have my hair back"

Made me a bit sad really.
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
stui magpie
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 146 times

Post by stui magpie »

John Wren wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
John Wren wrote: the playing list is the liability. they were and are atrocious.
i think the muppets in charge of carlton overrated their list. they got rid of ratten. amazing what he achieved.
Yep, they thought they had a good list and that Ratten was underachieving. MM was supposed to be the missing ingredient to get them a premiership while Judd was still playing.

Shit, in the mid 2000's we and Calton both bottomed out at around the same time. Lots of comment at the time about which team would get the flag first and Carlton was the fav for a while by many.

Reality didn't work out that way though, did it. :P :wink:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.