Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 81 times

Post by Big T »

Gibbs, murphy and co losing thousands on a property deal gone bust, special.
Buon Giorno
think positive
Has liked: 325 times
Been liked: 101 times

Post by think positive »

What'sinaname wrote:really, we get panted and we bump the laughing a Carlton thread. I guess when finals are out of the question, we need something to look forward to.
True, im secretly thankful the next games in sydney! OMFG we seem to be in for some pain!

Not happy seeing saints fans happy either.

And my bandwagon hawk supporter sister "stop fricken around with the ball hawks" when they are 10 up.

I need a rock, a big one
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
stoliboy
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by stoliboy »

Bump! :-D
Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club
http://sydneymagpies.magpies.net/
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

YES!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

FAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRK, that was close!

(deep breath)

Back shortly!

:twisted:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

I'm waiting for you, I'm waiting for you...

Thanks Carlscum for providing our household with a few hearty laughs tonight!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Jeffy highlighted his 100th by kicking for goal like a retard
The spare always kills us
lol
My feeling exactly! :lol:
Touhy not the player he was at the moment.
Refuse to give any credit... You can't give any team a 7 goal head @#$%&! start
Insipid game plan in the first half - when will MM wake up that bombing long isn't the answer?

Waite and Garlett - inability to kick the clutch goals.

Positive games from Menzel and Buckley

Catch up footy!

60 inside 50s and lose the game.

Amazing how we looked when there was run and carry and short passing instead of the long kicking rubbish that MM thinks is suitable for this list.
Bottom 5 team.. That is all
right result really
Amen!
Tipped the margin!
Thats about as good as it gets for a blues fan nowadays
Congratulations! Free lolly pop for you!
Im not sure who was worse. Us or them. Both horrible. We are shite.
Two very shit teams.

Don't think I'd feel very different if we'd won.
At least we had a crack. Not enough blokes with quality though.

I want last year's version of Tuohy back. Looks like we've found another tagger in Everitt.......
Rolling along as expected. With no expectations it's actually enjoyable watching, except when It gets close grrrrrr
Poor standard game and beaten by a poor side. Lots of issues for us. Hope my car is okay?
Warnock's kick might have stiffed the windscreen...
We're our own worst enemy with bad skills and goal kicking....
Dumbest footballers ever!

Worst kicks for goal ever!

Didn't deserve to win it.
Worst ist that we had them on a platter and our forwards cnt convert from 30 M
terrible game

two ordinary teams

why is Ellard in the team?
can someone remind me
Waterboy?
I'll call it having a crack when it lasts longer than 30 minutes.
it's all mental
Lets play kids and I rather see Casboult miss then Mr Potential
:lol:
WarrenerraW

Post by WarrenerraW »

oh that was a tight contest in the end but it was worth it just to see the look on ol' mickey's face. oooh where's mickey's press conference hehehe haha hahaha hahahahaha. the scum couldn't kick straight to save themselves. garlett stuffed up big time with a cute reverse banana along the ground which would've and should've put em right up. the list goes on. one miss after another. useless scum. pathetic. rot in hell. 150 years of shit.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

ahhh, what a wonderful way to run into the weekend, to see scum fans shattered, yet again, the old man on the verge of a stroke if he doesn't calm down, and traitor daisy still yet to taste victory. Beautiful. !
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Last qtr

3 goals

7 behinds
Garlett's been doing the grubby-dribbly crap for many seasons now...grrr
Looking forward to Dunstall pole-axing him during the week...
Mick coached well. Made the adjustments we needed to win ... we coulda won by 4 goals by the end.

Garlett's kicking for goal is deplorable. I swear every time robinson gets the ball he kicks it straight to them.
Rowe Bell Robinson White Mclean, goodbye thanks for your service.
How much difference will Carrazzo, Kreuzer and Judd make to this side? None of them have reliable foot skills so will that much change?

Foot skills are shocking - Waite, Garlett, Robinson, Curnow main offenders - 3 goals 7 behinds?

Soft front runner #1 position goes to one Bryce Gibbs. Not good enough.

No excuses.

Play the kids - Menzel, SOJ, Lucas (?)
So many of them gettable.

All of them forgettable!
Same problem as last year, and the year before that.
All I can say is, thank god I'm a Liverpool fan - I can just dismiss this dismal Carlton squad as the penance I must pay for a dream season in the roundball game.

Speaking of roundball, Jeffrey Garlett needs to learn he is not Luis Suarez - he is not a genius, and you're allowed to hit the @#$%&! ball more than 8 feet off the ground. What a waste this kid has turned into...
Tuohy needs a spell in the 2's as he is a waste of space at present & I was formerly a firm fan. Have had lingering doubts for a while - tonight confirmed my doubts.
as long as Robinson is in the starting 22 we wil go no where.
Hope he plays the next 20 games then...
from this day forward let's hope the Carlton football club only recruits players that can kick

it's been a weakness for years

Curnow is exactly what I am referring to

Gut running only gets you so far
Wow. That was bad.
Wow. That was good!
Forgot to add

2 out on the full
Rowe isn't up to it but we knew that, Brock was terrible, and we carry too many guys who have poor skills.
With 8 minutes to go we had them. Then Richmond found a way to keep the ball in their 50 for 4 or more minutes and we panicked (not for the first time ever) we hacked the ball blindly to opposition players who just kicked it back in to pressure positions.

Warnock (goal) & Murphy & Robinson guilty there I.I.R.C.
So dominant around the ground in the second half.

Richmond out on their feet for ages.

Still couldn't capitalise.

Could have romped home in the end.

'Could have' is for losers.

Unlike some here, I reckon this loss hurts big time.
12goals15 last week
12goals14 tonight.......

We're consistent.....
Yup... consistenly sh-t!

:twisted: :lol:
sixpoints

Post by sixpoints »

Scum have the Bummers in round 3.
0-3 coming for MM & Daisy.
Karma.
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Players just don't seem to know what to do out there.

Poor players poorly coached. Many going backwards at a rapid rate.

The first half was terrible.

Good to see Buckley play well. Lots of energy.

Mick has to pick a more mobile team. The teams he sends out are too lumbery.

Get loose Mick!!!
We promise alot but don't deliver. We can be very exciting at times, then be useless.

As for goalkicking it's time for monetary penalties for blokes that continue to miss easy goals. Too often it costs games. Just sick of it. It's mental laziness, something that's common with many in the club.
Casboult could have done a better job than Waite
Jeffy can't convert from 5 metres
Put Fevola on as an assistant coach (goalkicking) we'd get 5000 extra members for a start and we might improve our set shots to boot.
And your Brownlow night parties...
Why are we playing Rowe? He tries hard but doesn't have the quality to play at this level. We should've played Casboult and used Waite in defence if needed.

I think Brock is in decline, needs to find some form or be replaced by Graham.

Robbo is tough, strong, fearless but football dumb.
..clangers be bad, but clangers aint clangers.. ..it's amazing how some players can be so bad with their stuff ups..

..for the talk Buckley won't find it at afl level, his hunger and grunt work was enough to make up for any percieved lack of footy nous.. ..ellard and Brock, where art thou..?.. ..need two of hendo, why won't Waite work up the ground like he used to?, doesn't seem to cover the same among of ground these days.. ..I know it's early, but some players' papers are in danger of being 'stamped'..
Very sad that after 10 years of recruiting we have so many dumb footballers? Wayne Hughes legacy :banghead:
Been saying it for years

We can't @#$%&! kick :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Tonight proved a few things....but here's the obvious ones:

Robbo and Ellard should never play for this club again. Both try very hard but are C graders.

Kane Lucas....all speed and nothing else. Can't tackle, can't kick, terrible decision maker.

Warnock is a true 1990s ruckman....gets the tap but that's all folks. See you later, come on down Camo.

Gibbs, last Q aside is a pansy flower. Worth $400k tops. Adelaide can have him for $700k no dramas, and let's hope we get decent compo.

Daisy is class and when gets fit will be our best player easily.

Menzel and Buckley showed plenty. Bucks has arrived....welcome aboard SOJ. Menzel all class, just hope the LARS holds up for a while longer.

Rowe battled hard, but lost too many 1 on 1contests at crucial moments. Not our worst but not the future either.

Bottom 4 to 6 for sure this year.

Yarran showed what he can do if he pulls his finger out. Needs to play wing for the rest of the year.

Tiges are kidding themselves if they think they're any good
:grin:
And you're kidding yourselves if you think it gets better from here... :D
Graham will replace Brock, Docherty for Robbo, happier days ahead.
Another positive - conclusive proof We got rid of the right ruckmen
Yep... you shopped the one who doesn't blast one into the Olympic stand from directly in front, and who doesn't kick one lace-out to Vickery 15 out in defence. Smart trading, eh! :lol:

Good times!

:twisted: :lol:
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

This team is shit....I said it last week....Say it again....Time to play the Kids...Get games into them or else its a COMPLETE WASTE OF A SEASON.
Sorry Im so blunt but its the truth, the sooner MC wake up to this the better.
can't think of another team that has had so many rookie players in one team. The effort is there but the skill level is not.

with our misses in early drafting we will pay the price as relying on these rookie players won't enable us to take the next step

we need to bite the bullet now and chop Ellard, Curnow, McLean and Robinson from the team. Only use as depth players this year.
Hughes needs to be up at some sort of War crimes style court for crimes against recruting and live the remainder of days in Siberia.
Season as good as over.
Will get smashed by the Scum next week.
Skills and hail kicking have been an issue for Years, so won't improve.
Game plan in first half not holding up. Either that or lazy footballers. Again, just a mediocre team, at best.
We're crap but the ferals should have buried us and didn't. Bit like Rd 1 last year except they player much better in the first half.
Gibbs can head back to SA for all I care and FOR @#$%&!'S SAKE can someone kick an easy @#$%&! goal for once?
We're going to have to play catch up football for the rest of the year now. Change of tact required. Need the defence we showed at the start of the last game. Need an exciting forward line and to kick through the big sticks.
Mick coached well.
Lol, what?
If Mick Malthouse is the supercoach that he is reputed to be, why has he and any of his highly paid assistants not told / taught Jeffey that when he is running into an open goal from 10m under no pressure he does not need to drop the ball onto his foot 'any old how' when he can line it up as a conventional drop punt. The number of absolute sitters he has missed from short range ( not just tonight - but regularly in recent years) is absolutely ridiculous and obviously no one on our moron coaching staff has ever addressed it. Tell the "brains trust" to look at the Jeffey footage from the past three years. It sticks out like a sore thumb and nothing is done about it. Tell them to watch Jack Gunston in the same position. Always a conventional drop. Always a predictable result. Yarran is not far off for missing sitters when running into an open goal from short range - although he was good tonight.
No more Maclean

I have no time for Murphy ad a captain, i think he cheats the game

Poor kicking, not jut at goal, how many times did we hit them on the chest

so drop
Maclean
Curnow
Warnock
Robbo
Rowe
Lucas
Waite
Garlett

just kidding

but maclean goes.
:lol:
Mossi
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Mossi »

:lol: Thanks for that MB just great reading!!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

watching the old man at his pressers now, is like watching the agony of a jellyfish stranded on hot sand, thought he had a flag team, knows its all gone to shit, and will take years to repair, when he is long finished there. Karma you old mongrel, karma !!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.