Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

collie dog

Re: Blues blow it

Post by collie dog »

Harrysz wrote: Carlton is an ordinary side and will remain so for a long time, unless.....
they somehow recruit Derek Hine
Shhhh mate. Don't give Mick any crazy ideas. :wink:
Rain or hail, I wag my tail
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

MagpieBat wrote:
Stupied wrote:Thought this thread needed a bump given the clowns down at price fixer park overlooked not only McCarthy, but also Thorp last night in favour of another slow midfielder.

My scum supporting mate is vomiting. :lol:
And you can even add Marsh, Brown and I suppose Conlon as well.

Their logic seems to be wait until next year's draft, which is projected to be chockers for quality talls.

But it still means another year of Jarrod "really looking forward to getting out on the park, oh no my leg's fallen off" Waite and Levi "my kicking is so much more sh-thouse than Cloke's it's not funny" Casboult, with maybe Lachlan "I really should be down back" Henderson there as well...

Can't win a flag with that mob...

:lol:
Reckon next season could well be judas Judds swan song, and if Daisy Dollar does his ankle in say, Rd 4, the old man will be on the rack. :lol: The old bastard cannot wait for 2015 as he is on borrowed time now. LOL

LOVE this perpetual thread, long, long may it reign, to bring us warmth and happiness. :lol: :D
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Hiss
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Yes

Post by Hiss »

Can Collingwood organise a petition to have Carlton removed from the AFL for cheating on salary cap?
I love this club and I hold anyone in contempt who does not think it is worth fighting for.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Re: Yes

Post by Piesnchess »

Hiss wrote:Can Collingwood organise a petition to have Carlton removed from the AFL for cheating on salary cap?
NO mate, id rather a retrospective Premiership, they cheated us out of both the 1970 and 79 flags. :) :idea:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Bucks5 »

MagpieBat wrote:
4everpies wrote:They will probably pick up Mitch Thorp in the PSD/Rookie draft. Hope they don't, but at 194cm/94kg he's not really a KPP.
Some speculation from Sam Landsberger just now that they won't. It seems their logic is to wait until next year to snare a tall in a draft projected to be chock full of them. Good if you're rebuilding. Not so much if you're in the race for a flag next year...
This provides MM with a great excuse if they slip further down the ladder. He will just tell the Carlton board that they tanked deliberately as part of his master plan to get a better pick in that draft. :roll:
GreekLunatic
Been liked: 17 times

Post by GreekLunatic »

what idiots lol they are gonna have a team full of midfielders
4everpies

Post by 4everpies »

MagpieBat wrote:
Stupied wrote:Thought this thread needed a bump given the clowns down at price fixer park overlooked not only McCarthy, but also Thorp last night in favour of another slow midfielder.

Their logic seems to be wait until next year's draft, which is projected to be chockers for quality talls.

But it still means another year of Jarrod "really looking forward to getting out on the park, oh no my leg's fallen off" Waite and Levi "my kicking is so much more sh-thouse than Cloke's it's not funny" Casboult, with maybe Lachlan "I really should be down back" Henderson there as well...

Apparently the resignation of Luke Williams (the ex Geelong recruiter the scum crowed about getting in May this year) had something to do with the choice of Cripps at pick 14.
Typical arrogant scummy club, they get someone who's expertise is in recruiting and then ignore any advice he gives. :lol: :lol:
winpies
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 14 times

Post by winpies »

I was wondering why he quit after just joining. If this is true it is very surprising and stupid on the scum's behalf. Why hire someone and then not take heed of his advice?

Hope they crash and burn next year.
carn the mighty pies!
OEP

Post by OEP »

winpies wrote:I was wondering why he quit after just joining. If this is true it is very surprising and stupid on the scum's behalf. Why hire someone and then not take heed of his advice?

Hope they crash and burn next year.
Lock it in Eddie :D
A Collingwood supporter since the egg was inseminated.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Because you asked me to.
Flashman

Post by Flashman »

4everpies wrote:
MagpieBat wrote:

Apparently the resignation of Luke Williams (the ex Geelong recruiter the scum crowed about getting in May this year) had something to do with the choice of Cripps at pick 14.
Typical arrogant scummy club, they get someone who's expertise is in recruiting and then ignore any advice he gives. :lol: :lol:
Probably more a sign of the arrogance of the bloke coaching them and his love for fat arsed midfielders.
Flashman

Post by Flashman »

Double.
Ev5Magpies

Post by Ev5Magpies »

They are clutching at straws drafting Cam Wood... Their obsession with our players/former players is embarrassing
Ohhhh the premierships a cakewalk for the good old COLLINGWOOD
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

The Scum just drafted Cameron Wood.

If THAT isn't enough to make you laugh, then I don't know what is...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am MagpieBat.
GreekLunatic
Been liked: 17 times

Post by GreekLunatic »

who is he gonna draft next year leroy brown out of retirement