Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Albert Parker

Post by Albert Parker »

Cuthbert Collingwood wrote:
Albert Parker wrote:
Cuthbert Collingwood wrote:This tread is an embarrassment, Carlton pwned us this year - though at least they never beat us in a game. Please mods lock this thread and consign it to an area of the interwebs only to be considered by whoever gets control of the NSA in the revolution. The whole thing is just an easy excuse for Carlton bastards to come and have a good laugh at true blooded pie people so ffs shut it down

While the thread is all a bit of fun and I wonder why any Blues supporter would bother to wander over and look at it, with all due respect, your espoused view is slightly 'embarrassing' to use your term. Carlton owned us this year????
2 comprehensive head to head victories and 3 games clear of them after the H&A season.

You appear to be coming to this 'owned' conclusion by the ultimate finishing position which has been determined by
- AFL docking Essendon points and getting the Blues into a final which they did not really earn their way to
- The results of one single week's performance when the Blues then beating Richmond in a final while we lost ours against a separate opponent?

Surely the performance across 20+ H&A games and 2 direct, head to head matches is a more valid basis for comparison of our respective team's performance and on either basis the Pies compare relatively handsomely.
forgive me i think i was possessed by jack_spain :wink:
He has that effect sometimes :)
One team, one dream - the Pies and this year's premiership
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/carlto ... 6744725378

good draw for them. the rewards for finishing sixth.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

I have never heard about The rewards for finishing sixth .
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

HAL wrote:I have never heard about The rewards for finishing sixth .
well, you wouldn't. like hiss you always come second. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
mandy

Post by mandy »

You say that like it's a bad trait in a man.
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
regan is true fullback

Post by regan is true fullback »

As far as the draw goes the Showponies seem to be playing Collingwood (eighth) and Essendon (9th) twice, whom they play every year (bums on seats rule). As well they play the Moggies, 3rd, so missing out on Hawthorn, 1st, Freo, 2nd, and Swans 4th.

no mention of where they play Freo, Swans and Port - home or away?

Remembering how in their premiership year they played those legendary heavyweights Fremantle and Fitzroy twice, the horror draw for Carlton each year is a Furphy
Albert Parker

Post by Albert Parker »

mandy wrote:You say that like it's a bad trait in a man.
Gee, quick to seize upon that one. Nice work
One team, one dream - the Pies and this year's premiership
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

Redlight

Post by Redlight »

Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

For a laugh, the swine Thomas will on the Scum conference this morning at 11:00am.

Hope you choke on a MARS Bar you traitor!

#39!!!

Eat shit!

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2013-1 ... conference
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Stupied

Post by Stupied »

Being reported that Freo will trump the scum for Mitch Thorps services in the second round. All we need now is for McCarthy to be picked up before them in the first round and we can all laugh while they rely on Spider Everitts less talented little brother as a KPF.
GreekLunatic
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by GreekLunatic »

daisy thinks the booing will be cause he is doing well . he has become delusional quick due to going to a delusional club
Steve86

Post by Steve86 »

watching that video you know what.. I'm not angry anymore he is a nice bloke. Obviously collingwood just didn't want to risk paying him what he wanted and carlton did... he has no qualification past footy/surfing so in the interests of his life it was the right choice. Just sucks its carlton but I can't hate him. We get adams who is different but still a jet meh win win.