Laugh at Carlscum thread

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Redlight

Post by Redlight »

I too have suffered.

But it's time to even up the ledger and give the modern Blues supporters some Black and White nightmares.
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Shame we won't play the Scum now. Richmond will dispose of them easily and we should beat Port in Melbourne. Now Richmond has the easier side of the finals draw.
Piesnchess
Has liked: 229 times
Been liked: 94 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Wokko wrote:Richmond doing the right thing by us and flogging the Dons.

I'd rather a beaten up Port @ the MCG than a pumped up Carlton no matter what anyone says about "beating whoever we face" etc. Something about Carlton makes me nervous when they play us... and I was born in '79 and avoided all that crap.

Just seen them do us at times they had no right to a few times already.
Ahh mate, ya poor bugger, born in that GF year of infamy, when fatboy Harmes tapped the ball back in from the boundary line,-he was in the third tier buying a hot dog-scum get a goal, and win by five lousy points. Then, their prick President comes out and heaps ridicule on us, with vile jokes and spat on us. NO wonder I hate and loathe that farking club beyond belief, I hope the Tigers kick their arses so hard next week, that that dickhead dave hughes will be wearing Judds face for a hat. :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted:
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Collingwood 4 eternity

Post by Collingwood 4 eternity »

From Facebook

Carlscum final 8 Bradburys

1990 Grand Final :
"From the back pocket, this will be probably the last kick, he need not even kick it, the drought is over. 32 years they've waited, let the celebrations begin" Sandy Roberts
ANNODAM
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 34 times

Post by ANNODAM »

Look at Turd in the back!
What a pisser!
WE WERE ROBBED, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MEEE!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
Raw Hammer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Raw Hammer »

Still can't believe that after the sh!t season Carlton have had, they essentially finish '5th' due to playing a VIC team in Richmond at the MCG. Possibly the worst team to ever make the finals in the history of our game. Everyone for years to come will know that they are only there by 'default'. Embarrassing, really.
Est. 2002
Piethagoras' Theorem
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

Geez, you wouldn't want to be the ones getting knocked out by the default team. Oh, the shame! :lol:
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
swoop42
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swoop42 »

Collingwood 4 eternity wrote:From Facebook

Gold. :lol:
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
What'sinaname
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 27 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Credit to MM. He did what he does best. Found a way for his team to win an unwinnable game.

Next week. MM and finals....scary
Last edited by What'sinaname on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
nulla

Post by nulla »

Whichever way you look at it MM has got the scum into an equal position for the finals as us.
I have a lazy eye and I think it is now spreading throughout the rest of my body
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 173 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

^^^ I think even Mick is giving the eminently loveable James Hird credit for that one. There's no way Port would have lost that game if there was anything riding on it - they shut up shop after pulverising the Blooz early.
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 81 times

Post by Big T »

Pies4shaw wrote:^^^ I think even Mick is giving the eminently loveable James Hird credit for that one. There's no way Port would have lost that game if there was anything riding on it - they shut up shop after pulverising the Blooz early.
Mick did what he does best. Backs against the wall win interstate. Credit where it is due.
Buon Giorno
MagpieBat

Post by MagpieBat »

Collingwood 4 eternity wrote:From Facebook

:lol: :lol: :lol:
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

Piesnchess wrote:
Wokko wrote:Richmond doing the right thing by us and flogging the Dons.

I'd rather a beaten up Port @ the MCG than a pumped up Carlton no matter what anyone says about "beating whoever we face" etc. Something about Carlton makes me nervous when they play us... and I was born in '79 and avoided all that crap.

Just seen them do us at times they had no right to a few times already.
Ahh mate, ya poor bugger, born in that GF year of infamy, when fatboy Harmes tapped the ball back in from the boundary line,-he was in the third tier buying a hot dog-scum get a goal, and win by five lousy points. Then, their prick President comes out and heaps ridicule on us, with vile jokes and spat on us. NO wonder I hate and loathe that farking club beyond belief, I hope the Tigers kick their arses so hard next week, that that dickhead dave hughes will be wearing Judds face for a hat. :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted:
What if Carlton win mate? :P
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 173 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Then they'll got flogged even more thoroughly the next week.

Every cloud has a silver lining.